Custom Q: The Stark's Power of an Inner Artist while in Ecstasy of Gold

Been a month since I’ve added R.I.C.H. Ultima, around 6 loops per week.
In my Customs I also have the core of Ecstasy of Gold ST4.

This week I’ve bought some crypto for the long run. It feels very good that I have managed to go over the fear and actually being able to see the buying as an investment.

1 Like

Day1: RICH x 2, Q1 x 2, Q2 x 2
Day2: rest
Day3: RICH x 2, Q2 x 2, Q3 x 2
Day4: rest
Day5: RICH x 2, Q1 x 2, Q3 x 2
Day6: rest

The reconciliation is less and less.

1 Like

Right on man!

2 Likes

30 day ago I’ve bought some crypto to hold for the long run.
Today I am 80% profit overall.

What I want to point is that when I’ve bought it, I was already on RICH and on a lot of money modules on my customs. I find the whole process very interesting: the way I decided to buy, the evolution of the coins etc.

I infer that these subs could create communication receptors in my subconscious mind which could pick information more clearly from the collective subconscious mind.

An idea… what do you think?

Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

Secret Source

Secrets of Akasha – Wealth

1 Like

My current split is as following:

Day 1: Q1 x 1 loop, Q2 x 1 loop, Q3 x 1 loop (this is the sweet spot, not too heavy, good results)
Day 2: RICH Ultima x 2 loops, Beyond Limitless Ultima x 2 loops
I repeat them up to Day 6.
Day 7: rest

Results:

Wealth: been buying some crypto lately (five altcoins) and the profit till now is 80%, anyway I keep them for the long run.

Creativity: Rocking.
I make fast mental connections while I am reading; right now I have around 7-8 books that I’ve started reading, from which I take related and complementary ideas and I build my own system, adding my own ideas. They are close related in psychology, therapy etc.
Writing is very fast now, a lot of ideas, a lot of twisted and deep metaphors.

Business:
Still in the planning stage, but the vision is very very clear now, and inside I have a greater motivation to start the things in action, despite these social restrictions.

Social:
Speaking of restriction, my social life is mostly online, I have started to build a good pool of followers, I do get praises a lot, people have started to look up to me, sometimes is overwhelming, which reminds me of the Stark sub description “If you don’t want attention, don’t run StarkQ” lol

Speech/voice:
Here I blend the subs with physical training of my voice. I start to like my voice, still I have to work on some issues, but is doable.

Women:
They are aroused around me, their body language is speaking a tone.
Right now is this mature woman, related to my works, she has a crush on me (as I can tell), still hardly do we find time to spare together. Yeah, I’ll see, my main focus is business right now, but it is working (sexiness, arousal, craving, temptation - all those modules).

1 Like

Power Can Corrupt, Direct Influencing Aura, All-Seeing - and these are a league of its own, very powerful.

People are talking to me and I pick their real meaning (intuition gets very clear).
I set an intention and I get the desired reaction from them (the key here is to set the intention about the object and the person you want the reaction from).

1 Like

I only learned very late on that rest days are absolutely vital for any positive growth to occur, especially when you are running builds like terminus. One loop of terminus could equate to three loops of standard Q.

Last year was a mental year for me on customs i was dosing myself with 8 to 10 loops of at times and got extremely angry when things were not working. Always good to take things slow “slow and steady wins” as the tortoise once said to the hare :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, I feel that, too

Lately I’ve been switching between coins in my portfolio, selling some, buying others, and right now I am 3x times the initial investment.
What is fascinating is the cognitive-intuitive process and most important the ACTION.

All these while I am on R.I.C.H, BL, and my customs which are heavy on money.

So, yes, dare to take action while on subs and good thing will manifest!

Hats off for Saint and Fire.

Thank you for posting this! I’m very happy for your continued growing abundance!

1 Like

I will close this journal, as next week I will order the new QV2 customs.

So far, all the money which have been used to buy all the subliminals in the past one and a half year have been returned (and more over) and this was made possible with the help of the subs themselves.
My life has been changed also.

The subliminalclub is a great investment, money and time wise.

Now the return hit 15x the initial investment. Anyway I don’t withdraw, keeping for long run.

Stronger and stronger. I wish something and after some time people around me just do or say something about my wish, even help me fulfill it.

We are dating now. Hot chemistry.

I receive a lot of compliments about my voice (I am doing live speaking sessions online).

Increasing.

My first paying customers.

I do a lot of writing. Words just come and fit naturally in whatever I am planning to write.
The big picture in studying is getting very clear, fast mental connections.

Everything is AMAZING.

3 Likes