Question about this energy from environment

so i went to this reiki practitioner , and she said some weird energy that is not naturally from me is sticking to my aura. It’s blocking the efficiency of reiki.

I used to go to a reiki practitioner and back in december it felt stronger, now when i recieve reiki it feels weak.

when she mentioned it i first didn’t think of it but then i remembered that the subliminals make your eyes glow and it enwraps you in energy.

now i didn’t listen for very long 5 loops for 3 days and that was over 40 days ago. that energy , she called it foreign energy because it is not naturally from me .

it must be from the subs from subclub i tried back over a month ago.

how can i get rid of this energy as im not currently listening to any subliminal. because i really need to recieve the reiki 100% and this foreign energy.

she cannot really ground it as it comes back i went two times to her. so apparently my subconscious mind is still taking this energy from the subliminals somehow.

any advie on how i can get rid of this energy from the subliminals from here?

edit: forgot to mention that she said this energy is extremely dense so it wasn’t coming from another person. it’s so dense you can see it in the eyes glowing.

it’s like almost a cocoon she described it.

2 Likes

Curious, which subs did you run?

:thinking:

That’s definitely not a side effect I’ve noticed after nearly 2 years of running SC subs…

2 Likes

Were you running Libertine before? It is supposed to have a very dense aura

@RVconsultant

See 1. Post

Pics or it didn’t happen

You were running those “morphic fields” just as you came to SubliminalClub, which – if even real – is more likely to mess with your energetic field than a subliminal. The majority of titles of here don’t deal with energy like that, and if you were running a title like Libertine, those have scripting to help you source energy, meaning your aura would be more profound.

Sorry, nothing we can do. Don’t mix our titles with other things.

12 Likes

ok got it so it’s not from subclub. will delete the thread.

Did she offer to cleanse protect and strengthen your aura some reiki practioners use different methods and are specialized in different areas if they do not offer maybe find a practioner that suites your needs better. For example my reiki instructor works a lot with spirit animals another instructor I know strictly works with archangels me I do work with auric fields and also incorporate art, colors and shamanic methods for healing. So I wouldn’t worry there is always a solution. I can say with confidence that this has nothing to do with subclub products. Also think of reiki as an unlimited flow of energy from source your practioner is the bridge that allows it to flow to you make sure your gate is open and don’t doubt(gate closed) the process.

no please stay aaway from anything spirit realm related. that is all jinns and shayateeen. No i found out that all of these modern subliminals have a sort of energy flooding technology. that transforms and uses ambient energy.

when you use the sub it stays in your SM and if someone does reiki on you your body or SM tries to transform the energy which initself leaves you with less energy. it costs yuan chi. from your spleen stomach and or kidneys.

i found out the hard way. but you can try etta arlene online and see for yourself looop their videos overnight if you wake up super hungry you know you got drained by this process.

i drained so much energy i almost got alzheimers. i wish these people would warn about that. i probably lost 40 years of my life. but its my fault.

stay safe.

What is your SM?

subconscious mind. which is basically your bodys energy that extends outward. so in other words chi and shen. it’s the same thing. your aura is the SM.

it’s made up from kidney essence you inherited right side and left side from spleen and stomach

1 Like

Good to know. Thank you.

1 Like

you welcome. i fucked up with a lot of things. I tried to make subliminals on my own and that did somehting to my spleen 6 months ago had severe fatigue. now in that 6 months i solely used the kidney chi and my spleen was dead. in the beginning it was just tiredness.

i found out just in time and repaired my spleen or sacral chakra. all the enrgy came back but now i lost so much kidney essence my ears ringing. but i learned a lot

it got worse and worse. but whatever. it’s too late now. don’t make subs on your own. It can harm you. big time.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why you say that, since that’s an exclusively Muslim understanding of spirit-related phenomena.

Also I’m sorry to hear what’s happened to you. Since you seem to have an understanding of TCM or some form of Taoist alchemy, have you considered doing Qigong to replenish your kidney chi?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this. I think Dragon Reborn will reverse a lot of these issues. It has scripting to demolish trauma whether it be spiritual, emotional, mental or physical.

1 Like

For spiritual issues you might want to look into Dragon Reborn or Alchemist.

no you cant really. @Lion , you cannot restore the kidney essence at least not much. thats why we are mortal. it is possible if you try really extremely hard i will try my best.

BUT i have gained something out of this. it’s a super food that restores jing so fast it made women act differently around me. weirdly enough i noticed it in my aunt first.

but i won’t name the supplement because i almost died in the process. DONT FAP. REALLY . dont even think about sex or touch your dick.

it opened my eyes. if my kdney essence is so weak and women act differently around me with weak kidney essence then that tells you a lot about jing levels in general. this supplement is king. i could feel myself getting better within 2 weeks

jing = testosterone. the more jing you have the deeper your voice the nicer your hair.

if however by some magical coincidence i find a way to get it all baack ill let you know

2 Likes

Oh wow sorry to hear that happened to you . I’ve never had that problem Peace & Blessings to you Happy New year!!!

1 Like

That’s interesting. Did it affect your creatinine level?