Question about this energy from environment

Pre-natal Jing to my knowledge is not replenishable (at least, as far as we know of) but post-natal Jing is, hence why that supplement works for you. Also Jing isn’t testosterone.

I have a couple of suggestions on Qi Gong practices that may help you if you are open about it. Though you seem adverse to anything related to spirits, is that right?

2 Likes

it is natural it’s a natural supplement used for thousands of years it’s not really a herb . but i cannot give it away for free. but you will find it if you hard enough. the thing is i wasnt convinced. now i know because i notice it.

the way it works is the spleen makes the essence post natal for the left kidney. hence why spleen is on the LEFt. yin JIng and yuan jing is from my mom @Beowulf

Your aura is your energetic field it has 7+ layers it’s different from your subconscious mind. Chi or Ki is your life force energy.

no its not. aura and SM is the same thing. your affirmations charge your chi differently that chi alters your cellular memory. thats why it may take long to manifest via affirmations. because youre trying to change the structure of your water inside of your essence.

i had to go through this horror to find out.

Where did you learn this from? This seem like a pretty unorthodox view.

believe what you want to believe but the chinese were right all along. it doesnt suprise me that the crown chakra of the earth is in china.

wheter you use reiki or affirmations you change the structure of your chi/ your chi memory and that drops either down to your Eearth star chakra when the seed requires other people to come to fruition and or it sinks into your body and changes the structure.

we all connected through the earth star chakra thats the “gate” to the superconscious. i could go on and on about what i learnt but all in all it wasnt worth it. i fucked up bigtime

My studies,training and experience have taught me differently that doesn’t mean I’m 100% accurate but that’s ok I respect your point of view. We are all different and have different beliefs and opinions I can appreciate that. I love to learn so I will definitely take a look into the info you provided thanks :blush:

@Beowulf @BeautifulSoulGoddess you guys no matter what you beliefs are never dismiss TCM. everything they teach is true. i lost so much energy i could feel all my organs. it’s sounds ridicoulous but your organs produce your aura. it’s that way. theres a leak you should seal it in my case i left it open and burnt so much.

i went through the inherited memories of my kidney essence. i saw my grandpa in the 60s. that’s his essence that i wasted. in my dreams.

at least the first 3 layers of your aura. the astral body may be that immortal part. still think its seated in the kindeys. though if you ask me

Oh no I don’t disagree at all with TCM, it’s just that your views don’t seem consistent with TCM. If it is true that you burned up your pre-natal Jing, then that’s very unfortunate. I would personally suggest looking for an authentic form of Qigong to heal anything that happened to you. All the best.

Question so are you still using subs? :thinking: I just noticed the original thread was from August I was tagged to reply to your post.

True each Chakra is connected to specific organ and body system.

yes i fucked up yesterday and used one loop of regeneration to see if it could fix my sacral chakra and i wasnt sure about the draining but i slept through the night with reiki on my ipad. and i did feel drained in the morning.

so i will have to take a 30 day break from reiki again because these subs are so fked up strong that they repeat themselves after you used them for a bout 20-30 days. they bave self executing tech

i honestly wish i didnt but now ill drop subs for good. say affirmations aloud and use reiki. its the same thing

@Beowulf if i was you id stack my whole apartment with shisandra juice or capsules for the rest of your life. it’s another good supplement. that everybody should use. but its not the one i was talking about earlier.

i just wish i had all this knowledge beforehand. theres also some combinations with fish oil and certain herbs that makes jing super strong.

1 Like

My apologies I’m a bit confused at this point. I just wanted to mention Based on your previous post and knowledge I assume you are staying well hydrated when using subs and reiki? That’s very important.

yes, and please don’t use reiki on me. i am suspect of these forums. i got fucked with jinns once. and still have all these issues because of jinn posession.

it was so bad i had to find out what foods kills jinns inside your body.

needless to say my skin and facial beauty changed due to all the supplements im eating.

@Beowulf what im still ponderin gbaout though is that i think jing is connected to defness and blindness in other words it could be that i drained a lot of my inherited jing but not nearly as much as im assuming. otherwise id have hearing issues by now but its just a mild tinnitus for now.

so as long as im not blind there might be chance to reverse all this and who knows maybe ill make a anti fatigue business out of it. haha

No worries, it’s not ethical to practice reiki without ones permission that is the 1st thing I learned in training. I’m glad you have had progress.

Uh. What is going on in this thread? @RVconsultant, @DarkPhilosopher, keep an eye on this one.

1 Like

@ferdinandreitet

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you are having. I can imagine they might be distressful for you.

As far as I know, there is nothing in the subliminals that could make eyes glow or wrap negative energy around you or attract negative spirits.

I don’t know if we can help you with this. You mentioned TCM. Perhaps you could go to one, or another health professional.

You could also stop listening to Subliminal Club programs for awhile as a rest.

If you decide to listen to more Subliminal Club programs, please only listen to Subliminal Club programs, and carefully follow the guidelines on how to listen to them.

Do not mix Subliminal Club programs with other companies’ subliminals, YT subliminals, morphic field programs, binaural programs, isochronic tones, etc.

2 Likes

got it. is it possible that subclub will develop light scripted subliminals? because even customs have a minimum requirement. @SaintSovereign

i was thinking like 7 modules with only goal oriented manifestations. fwb relationship , luck augmentation etc.

because some people here are extremely energy sensitive and these subs are too powerful often.

While the max is six not seven you may want to look at Ultima customs.

can you just put 6 weak modules without a core inside a ultima custom ? Like are there any restrictions, I believe less is more. Or can I go spaghetti on it

I’d throw luck money shifting and some other stuff inside like trading romance and something else