Push and Pull Journey by Dragonrider

5 days ago I did my last loop of wanted and I am still processing like crazy.
The next loop will be in 3 days.

It the first time I have trouble to describe whatā€™s going on

But I try it anyway

I date a super super sexy Peruvian Dentist and I donā€™t give it to her in fact I let her do the move. She asked me if I like the Peruvian women and I told her : yes and no, yes because (keep in mind that iquitos is a Jungel city, the people here are different) itā€™s very easy to have sex with 18+ women, 2-3 women a day is possible. But they are like fucking Animals. They fuck like there is no tomorrow and then they leave, like they where in a fast food restaurantšŸ˜‚
I told her I like to have a connection with a women, I like to enjoy slow sex and expirience the women, i like to hear the women, smell the women, kiss her wohle body, kiss her slow for a long time, hold her afterwards, I want the women to honor my body, I want the women to seduce me and have a great time, I like that the women teach me what is right for her, so that I can be her great lover, I want Sensuality and I want her to be Sensual to me. Then I told her, if she ever want a good, long, sensual and sexual night/nights she has to give me a Call. Then I did what I wanted and she followed me the whole evening.

Normally I tell Women that I find them Erotic and I want to sleep with them right now. But somehow I put the decision in her Hands.

I am developing a solid healthy self esteem
I aknowledge my worth
I belive I am valuable
I see my flaws and kind of smirk about and tell me : so what, letā€™s use them for giving me an edge

During a walk I asked myself : how woud I behave if I can be however I want to be and still get the women I want.

Instandly pressure dropped off me, a sence of: I donā€™t need to pretend to be something I am not

And I started to play and joke around with everbody

And somehow I see every attractive women as an opportunity to have funn In all directions

I started to accept myself for who I am and I like to be me

I start to love me more and more

Yesterday I had a little down for 20 seconds where I felt unloved but I told myself : OK itā€™s true that I donā€™t have someone to love but until I find someone, I can love myself and start there

A couple of sad states arised ( Heartsong for sure) that had to do with:left alone in the world

I had 3 days to work on my heart but a good amount of these sad states are no more inside me

The sense of : everyone who leave me or mistreat me is just plain stupid :grin:

The sense of I am a desirable Man

And much more.
I update later

1 Like

I Wanted to continue with this custom but something crossed my plans.

I got Covid for the 2nd time and this time it is 3xstronger and it knocked me out for 5 days as hard as possible.
Yesterday I walked into the bathroom and I Coud not breath for 30 seconds. I ended up falling into the sink with my head.

What a Bitch.

I did 3 pcr test.
1 Saturday - positive - without any symptoms
1 2 days ago, in a horrible state- negative
And 1 today in a fuckt up state-waiting for the results.

I have all the symptoms and still tested negative

I have to wait minimum 1 week more until I am ready to do another loop.
I just donā€™t have the strength right now.

I also tested the ageis iniciative covid 19 sub at Saturday and I feel since then that my system is working nonstop and fighting for me.

I could not do another loop since then.

I want to write a detailed story but I canā€™t do it right now.

I am listening to aegis initiative 19

Since 30 min I notice my stomach is activated and I hear myself saying : I build antibody against this sickness. I heal everything

Over and over again

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

Update

I can breathe again

Thatā€™s Magic

@SaintSovereign @Fire. THANK YOU

1 Like

I donā€™t get it.
I have all the covid symptoms and this time very very strong.

But my pcr tests are negative for the second time.

This is fucked up

Funny bro!!! I think you would need a third pant leg for that.

Itā€™ was written for the Fun :joy:

But I love to have 3 cm more length and grit

This is not nearly enough for a limbo party but for me its enough :joy:

1 Like

Today I lisen to the 3rd(since I startet 10 ago, so itā€™s the 3rd loop in total) loop of this custom

And I am sitting in my chair like I took some extacy pill.

It completely blown me away for 3 hours

Now I get the notion : I can lett women come to me and I feel the pull very strongly.

Like a giant magnet is in me

Thatā€™s so fantastic

Now, nearly 24 hours after the loop I get the feeling of : I donā€™t need a relationship, I donā€™t need sex, I donā€™t need a women, I just donā€™t need it

I like to have it but I donā€™t need it

And this is 180 degrees from my old state.

Now I have to aclimate this new feelings

Its great, a lot of pressure in my heart is disolving.

This is the perfect sub for me

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

2 Likes

This Journal is closed

I quote all the important Post into the new Journal

please excuse me that I donā€™t quote your post, I personally like it very much if you post something in my journals
Your posts are important to me

The new Journal goes under the name of : The Pleasure of Push n Pull

Its a 4 Custom Journey

Do you want me to lock this journal?

Hallo @RVconsultant RVconsultant
I try to delete it myself but I couldnā€™t find a option to do it.

Yes please.
Also my Primal Seduction journal please
Also I Tag you in into a new tread that needs your attention

Thatā€™s the story of this guy before he enters subliminalclub and now heā€™s blaming subliminalclub to have dark entetys attached to him in this tread :point_down:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/question-about-this-energy-from-environment/9765/7

:point_up_2:
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign @Fire

@Leandros thank you for the tags.

Also would you please tag me in any other journals you want closed, with the note that you want that journal closed.

Sorry @Leandros, I think I closed the wrong journal.

Please specifically tag me in the journals you want closed with a note saying you want it closed.

@RVconsultant
I want this journal closed

Have you read the tread I was referring to you in the 2 posts above?

Closed as per request of the original poster.

1 Like