Putting ultima cores in custom Q?

What I’m essentially saying is that with less powerful technology there is more space for modification, instead of balancing exposure and processing with shots of 40% alcohol, you’ll be able to drink another shot of 20% alcohol and see how you feel afterward (referring to your last metaphor).

So, as in working with halves – 1, 1.5, 2, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 loops instead of doing 1, 2, or 3 loops if that makes sense?

There is far more space for customization and modification in your stack and how pronounced you’d want the elements and energies to come forward.

You can do two shots of 20% vodka and see how you feel in between the first and the second, and decide whether the second will be too much or take one of 40% all at once and surpass your limit… you see the difference.

The subliminal is the container; beer glass or vodka shot (is the length of the audio file) the liquor container within is the power level or the percentage of alcohol we are referring to here as a form of explanation and distribution of ideas and understandings.

I hope this message finds you well and gives you a more elaborate overview of my viewpoint.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this please?

Especially the being in alignment with nature. What exactly is the difference or rather where do we lack creating in alignment with nature?

Also, welcome back!

Is it not obvious we are destroying the planet? We are destroying ourselves, nature, our surroundings, decomposing the natural structure of things, killing animals – in fact, we have completely lost touch with reality and what it entails.

In order to evolve properly, and this will happen humanity has to wake up. A new EON is upon us, one of technological revolution a new Renaissance where Spirituality and Technology shall be merged and harmonized.

The saddening truth is that WW2 never ended, it was obscurely transformed into psychological warfare now including a ridiculous virus that lives in the Subconscious of humanity, and is fueled by fear.

Nature is Intelligent, our Solar System, Star Cluster, Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse is an intelligent structure obeying very specific Laws keeping everything in Order. It appears we are in chaos right now, but we are merely transmuting from one energy into another etherically, a process that is slowly manifesting into the physical plane.

So, replicate the patterns of nature and integrate them into technology, as a result creating in alignment in nature and restoring the balance.

If not, the bigger God will wipe us out in a blink of an eye. We have free will meaning we have the ability to create chaos.

Have you ever seen an ant for example do something different from what the other ants are doing? Or a bee, or another group-minded intelligence. An apple tree growing oranges? All these bits of intelligence are subconsciously controlled by a Spiritual entity which is the higher dimensional reflection of that same physical object.

We are also multidimensional, but we have been gifted with consciousness (sentience), a spark of Light we can illuminate to increase our ability to create or destroy by Karma; fragmenting our Soul.

I Love your eagerness, your Soul is searching @AlexanderGraves, many Old Souls here on this forum and many over the Ages, during many incarnations have lost their way only the reawaken now in preparation for a massive shift.

All of us have done deeds, and have experienced trauma – The Great Work aspires to relieve the Soul of these experiences while resorting and Illumination the Soul Spark to become a fully-fledged Demi-God, a God among Man.

Take care, my friend.

3 Likes

I love your metaphor of the vodka vs. beer. It’s spot on.

1 Like

Thanks, @Gilligan.

Seems like one loop can have a long lasting effect.

1 Like

You are welcome to post your ideas about esoteric topics and your beliefs. However, please refrain from making predictions about a technology that you are not developing.

@Hermit you’re prognosticating again, implying that you have some insight or knowledge about something that you’re probably not privy to from the founders.

Unless @SaintSovereign or @Fire has told you something such as this, please stop posting such predictions. If either founder has said something such as this, please say so. If you saw a post indicating this, quote the post.

Other wise, stop implying you know something about SC products by using the words and grammatical structures as you have.

If these above quotes are from your intuition or experience or reflections or meditations or introspection, please say so. You have people on this forum who look up to you and consider you an authority. So when you say something such as this with the grammar and word choices you use, they might believe it’s based on an official SC announement even though it may be from your own thoughts rather than what @SaintSovereign or @Fire have said.

I am glad you are back and contributing. Please do so in such a way that is based on the context in which you are asserting your ideas.

3 Likes

Hi @RVconsultant, these are my insights, understandings, and contemplations – gathered from deeply experimenting and meditating upon technology Saint and Fire have provided us with. My opinions, of course, I wish not to shed a negative light on the programs, I merely share what I know to be factual and true seeing what others are experiencing.

Never have I ever mentioned or unwillingly forced these beliefs into someone’s reality. I figured readers would have made that discernment for themselves.

I contribute here freely, with Love and appreciation but I feel inclined to share my surfacing concerns that arose after Qv2.

Yes, this is a prognostication – that does not mean it is not actually occurring in the subjective reality of several individuals.

That I have never stated have I? Is this not a projection of your own my dear friend. If that has been your perception then I apologize because it was never my intention to do so. I have an understanding, knowledge, and wisdom regarding the subliminal mind; the subconscious, the emotional mind, the Soul, however, you want to symbolize it.

My friend, I hold this forum very dear. In fact, I have never even spend any time on any other forum besides this one, the reason being is that I highly support this company, the technology which is under development and I see and feel constructive advancements flourishing. I ever several motives for contributing here freely, first because I Love to see others grow, to help where I can if beneficial, and to be of service to others, secondly because I would like to pose a different viewpoint and perspective on things, one that may aid the development of subliminal technology and Subliminal Club as a whole.

If, as of your own admission aforementioned points are no longer fulfilled then I have no longer a desire to contribute.

I would feel I could speak here freely, sharing what I know and guiding others – it is not up to me for others to make up their own discernments.

That being said – I will not interfere, even with something that is not under my own authority and ownership, or disobey any rules that are imposed upon me. So, if there is a misunderstanding we can clear it up or I can move on in peace.

I was always told that opinions, experiences, believe; whether positive or negative in essence were free to be shared as a means of giving feedback and improving the products.

@RVconsultant, my friend if necessary you are always free to message me privately to clear things out and find common ground.

I admire you @RVconsultant, I’ve seen your own transformation and you have attracted in your life self-respect, authority, status, and all that is acquired of a person in a leadership position. I’m far from oblivious to the workings of the subliminal programs and how they relate to life, let alone the highly advanced programs Subliminal Club is providing, and as I’ve many times stated which I deeply support otherwise I would not be here. :slight_smile:

Have a blessed weekend :blush:

Thank you for clarifying in a number of ways, as well as your gentle, thoughtful reply.

Thank you for providing the context. As I said, I am glad you are back and contributing

It might be. However, still please be cognizant of your words and grammar of “your experience” versus “facts and authority”. Phrases such as “I think”, “I believe”, “I’m guessing” versus omission of such phrases.

As an example that I just made up off the top of my head:

“I think this technology will lead to a better life on Earth for all”

versus

“This technology will lead to a better life on Earth for all”

I wish to be clear @Hermit, as harsh as I might have sounded here or at any other time, I do want you to keep posting. Just please watch the grammar and word choice. Doing so will leave me less room for any projections.

1 Like

Dear @RVconsultant, I empathize with your perspective and understood this might be troublesome, however, I did not see why and after your clarification as following

I have understood your point for which I am thankful. I did not feel you were being harsh, I understand you have a position in this company you act upon it as much as you are capable of and I believe you are doing a good job. As humans, we have an emotional nature we have to learn to transcend and control; this is what it means to be an Alchemist, an Alpha, or a Leader – I admire your fairness and righteousness and I feel you are doing a good job.

I’m on a path of self-mastery as well, and however young I seen humans change, grow, advance and I try to see the best in everyone including myself – it is the sole reason I care so much about Subliminal Club because I try anything related to personal development that crosses my path Subliminal Club has been in my top 3 of tools that have worked for me and that I see work for others.

I hope you take that into consideration and that I’m not here trying to mislead, discourage, or persuade anyone from using their products. As it seemed to have been your concern, you can correct me if I’m wrong.

Now, I will do my best to be more mindful of how I’m composing my messages.

I never read over what I write, I type from my Heart and it flows through as it comes. I’ve attributed this to my confidence in what I believe and it tends to come over as authoritative, that is not to say my statements are not factual. But I understand they can be misleading from a reader standpoint, as such a message never holds the entirety of my perception or understanding and is often lacking majorly in broader scope to see what I’m saying is actually truthful in some cases.

I’m leaving out those phrases you have provided in your answer because I have witnessed it for myself and with others and therefore it is factual. I’m not a liar, a deceiver, or misleader if these experiences have occurred in multiple subjects – even if that is the minority is worthy of inspection as a road for improving the programs (another motive).

When taken out of context or misunderstood by the reader, I do understand it might be perceived as misleading.

As such I will be mindful of how I’m composing messages in the future; stating that those are my believes and experiences others if that sounds fair to you?

I do a lot of experimenting with individuals outside of the forum, many of which do not even know about a forum or are not occupied by it, neither are they informed in any way whatsoever about the technology as forum readers – they simply buy the technology as advised by me and ask me for listening recommendations and guidance.

They are my patients and I’ve seen results, had testimonies this forum would only dream of, I’ve seen many things and I often use that data to reflect, correlate, and more deeply understand the human psyche, societal structure, success in relation to subliminal programming with a touch of esoteric understanding as a framework.

I hope this makes things clearer, I would feel ashamed if I were to deliberately or unknowingly mislead readers as it is far from my objectives and I’m very much aware of specifically what I’m writing and bringing over to others.

These are also my gifts and talents, considering I have Scorpio in Mercury I’m a natural Psychologist, Empath and I’m grateful to have found my path.

Finally, I hope this honest clarification has done justice, I suppose now you can enjoy your free time and have a pleasureful weekend!

If anything else I’m available :blush:

@Billions, my apologies for completely derailing your Thread, LOL! I hope you’ll find your answers.

Hi Rv!

I wanna ask, why is there a problem if hes stating his beliefs and theories about the tech, its all about sharing insights and what do we think about tech and subjects

“My beliefs are X Y Z about the technology”

versus

“X Y Z about the technology”

People are welcome to post. I request they make it clear that it is their beliefs about the technology rather than implication they might know something about the technology when they likely don’t. I don’t know how to make it any more clear.

PS @Budewr you have done well with your posting, as far as I remember. A genuine thank you to you.

1 Like

I dont think anyone would take him as an authority or like a source like saint or fire or you or dark

its alright buddy thanks for your care

Thank to you too Rv900000

You’ve been always welcoming and loving

I want to say that I know Love Bomb Ultima very well and I have it in my Wanted/Heartsong/Love Bomb custom.

I felt the effects the whole time, but maybe 40% less powerfull BUT I have the effects CONSTANTLY

I am developing my self love constantly and everyday better.

And that’s so worth it

1 Like

I actually was thinking @Hermit might have intel of something we don’t know. But then I realized he most likely wouldn’t post that on the forum (and he’s not allowed to, anyway).

It’s funny, though. I loved reading that interaction between Hermit and @RVconsultant
It reminded me of colonial Britain back in the days. Men of Code and Honor respectfully discussing things. Unphazed, but understanding. Respectfully disagreeing and reconciling.

I wish the general society would be more like this.

But instead we have “Wet ass pussy” as “music.”

Thank you!
SC helped me find back to spirituality btw.

I was on a path to a very dark side and I noticed (and still do) the implications of it. Now I am currently reading the Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie, so you know where I am heading :wink:
A full-fledged 180 to were I was going and I love it. I finally feel whole again. And my viewpoint on life changed in many ways.

Science is starting to agree more and more with the old spiritual teaching. Especially the Divine Matrix is a big hint. This is where I fully agree and always look forward to your postings. It’s the beginning of a new time. But it might still take a while.

However, this thread took “quite” a turn :wink:

1 Like

Typical sub club thread drifting :rofl:

You don’t need cupid… you are becoming cupid!

Agreed! Thank you.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

I did the last loop of Wanted Heartsong Love Bomb 6-7days ago and I am still in process mode.
Tomorrow I do my 3rd. Loop.

I have to say it’s unbelievable potent
But now I have the constant feeling of:
I am valuable
I am atractive
And I can slip trough everything
I am the best and first choice
And love bomb unfolds slowly but powerfully its script

I Love everything about this custom

Also all my shortcomings are aceppted and integrated and it empowers me to be me, because perfect is boring but to have an egde is very sexy

What a beautiful Piece of Art

2 Likes

I printed these out as affirmations.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE!

@RVconsultant

I did one in peru after the 2. Loop of Wanted

Normally my style is direct in your face without bullshit but somehow I liked this indirect way also very much.
I am excited to see what happens in 2-4months

4 Likes