Putting ultima cores in custom Q?

Just curious about whaf the effects of puttingultimas into Q (non-ultima) customs would be. Rich, the executive, how do ultimas like those change in Q format… and more importantly, is it recommended to avoid doing that whenever possible?

On a similar note, what would happen if you made a custom ultima and then threw a major program lilke ascended mogul in there?

1 Like
1 Like

Nice and informative article! Thanks guy.

I can only speak from my experience.
I lisen to True Social Ultima and after that my brain was 8 hours charged ready to be social everywhere and non stop.

I put True Social Ultima into a custom and I am very relaxed until I have a conversation, then it shines brilliant. I am social without the pressure /constant state the Ultima puts me in.

I like it more that way.

I am creating a custom with Sex Mastery/Libertine/Diamond because I like the effects of Ultimas in a custom so much

8 Likes

Guys, please stop talking about this, you guys make me want to jump ship and do a custom. LOL

3 Likes

Me too

I wanted to do that next week but I do it now

1 Like

Sure. Fine. Then I won’t tell you how my custom ultima is working some magic after only one week of exposure.

3 Likes

Hahahha same i have. 4 months to go untill i create my custom :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have to avoid all the shiny talk

1 Like

You can PM me the deets :smiley:

1 Like

I did this one.

Originally, I had

Jet Stream

Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Secret Source
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Yggdrasil
Current Invoker

But I couldn’t leave well enough alone and so I added Ascended Mogul core and created

Jet Stream B Enhanced

Ascended Mogul Core
RICH Ultima
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Secret Source
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Yggdrasil
Current Invoker

Saint pointed out that if you add too many modules or a heavy non-Ultima core to an Ultima custom, then it won’t act as quickly as an Ultima typically does. They’re supposed to be light.

I think that’s what happened with me. I played it for a couple of months and didn’t feel much. But recently I noticed a definite strong Ultima effect. As always, it helps a lot when you play your Ultima in the context of real action-taking. That’s what happened with me. I noticed the effects much more when I played it as I was doing money/business planning and idea development/brainstorming.

This is one of the big question marks that came up for me. Like… sure… the support page says you CAN. But, according to the forums, SHOULD YOU? @Malkuth says no :wink:

Adding regular Cores to an Ultima Custom, as @Malkuth pointed out will most probably delay the integration and effects of each script contained within and takes away from the whole point of Ultima to begin with.

Converting Ultima’s to regular Customs is an entirely different story though. If the script is actually probably transmuted from Ultima to Qv2 I feel it might just act like any other Core or Module – at least, I hope it does because I Love a lot of the Ultima scripts but sadly I dislike Ultima for many reasons. So, either way, I’ll have to experiment and find out.

I encourage you to be the guinea-pig @Billions, now you are at it :wink: :innocent: :relaxed:

In my opinion, Ultima serves one of the greatest purposes if it has to with energy-related scripting, not so much with productivity, goal-oriented or growth scripting but solely for things such as Diamond, Sex Mastery, Libertine, and another Aura’s to really have a very intensified script.

Focus, power, and repetition will determine how intense a script manifests.

Executive Ultima compared to Qv2 would act differently in that the Ultima will make sure you work non-stop, making it unforgiving to stop working until the script has tired out, while in a Qv2 Custom it will dramatically increase your productivity and work ethic but still grand you to relax, enjoy pleasure and have fun without resisting the subliminal and feeling unwell.

Just an example that is. It will just change the intensity, over time it will most definitely give similar effects but it will not be like a charger or booster, which is extremely intense but lasts shortly. It will be more like acting on your work will become second nature to you over prolonged exposure. Manifestation of the script will be far more balanced and tranquilised.

1 Like

Hermit youre back!

How was your break?

Dear friend @Budewr – I never stopped listening, currently seeing late blooms from Renaissance Man I gave a shot two weeks back. I suppose it has been processing on the back and now I find words such as ‘wonder’, ‘hope’, ‘wish’ surfacing from my subconscious, I feel these might be related to the Beacon of Hope, Wonder modules, etc

Otherwise, it might be related to Wanted but I feel this is Renaissance Man processing and executing.

See, I encouraged a friend of mine to listen to Ascended Mogul to fortify his professional and personal life – now, he had no idea what he was dealing, but ended up doing loops as I recommended him; slowly and gradually increasing, beginning with 3 loops a week and moving up from there.

Unfortunately, he did not proceed to listen as he was getting headaches and went into a negative spiral for 3 weeks afterward – solely because in his washout the scripting was still deeply integrating and processing, but he was resisting it consciously by not working on Ascended Mogul’s goals. He felt miserable, a lack of energy, headaches all the time, thirst as if he was mummified in the Sahara desert, and feeling without emotion.

I’ve noticed such conditions arising more and more with the newer technology, as the power increases, so do the side-effects when technology is not used as it is supposed to. Sadly, users are not educated on the subconscious mind, or anything related to consciousness and the psyche, and most users plainly want to listen and gain improvements in their lives without having to constantly observe, contemplate, understand what is going on, and adjust appropriately.

Now with Qv2, more than ever it is critical one aligns him or herself consciously with the objectives of the script.

Titles linger on for at least a month, even after several listening instances, therefore experimenting with different combinations is also a thing of the past. A build-up in the subconscious will occur and the user will subconsciously be dragged in different directions – experiences the symptoms listed above.

With Q+ this will be over more pronounced. Therefore, I suggested having power options available something like Demo, Low, Medium, Advanced, Expert (Q+) levels – Demo’s to experiment with the subliminal’s feel their effects and archetypes and different combinations of archetypes to see what suits you best and then when you decide upon a long-term stack you can simply start integrating the archetypes, each time reaching a plateau moving up another power level as you carefully, gradually and slowly mature into the chosen archetypes.

Resistance will become a thing of the past and users will see the results they seek without having tremendous reconciliation or side effects because they have no clue what they’re dealing with.

On Q+ if a user uses a program such as Primal, Ascension, or even Ascended Mogul and dares not to work on its objectives will fall into a spiral of negativity that may chaotically destroy weeks of his life. On the other hand, a user having experience with subliminal’s, that has used the same archetype for months or years, and moves up a power level will immediately see gratifying results.

I suggest working with Q and graduating to Qv2 after several months on a stack.

5 Likes

Beautiful points as always, @Hermit. But I’m developing a slightly different view.

I think that it’s about finding that right balance between exposure and processing, such that the result is a smooth continuous flow to the deep mind, and (circulating beyond that) throughout the entire system.

Imagine animals drinking at a trough.

Now imagine that we wanted to orchestrate and to pace the flow of water such that we struck a perfect balance between

a) continuously quenching the thirst of these beautiful animals

and

b) not allowing the water to overflow the sides of the trough.

We would need to experiment at first.

The donkeys’ and horses’ thirst would vary with time of day and with season of the year (impacted by temperature, exercise amount, and so on). It’s also true that with the success of our farm, we might expand the size of our trough, or increase the number of animals.

After careful observation and experimentation, however, we would eventually find an optimal intensity of water flow.

Now what if we found a new source of higher quality water that somehow quenched thirst more effectively. Well, then we would need to decrease the flow of water, since less would be needed to achieve the same effect.

After some experimentation, we would find a new pacing and intensity of flow to adapt to this new change.

I think that the Qv2 tracks are not too powerful for beginners. Rather, I think that beginners (and even more advanced listeners for that matter) have been mistakenly listening too powerfully. Like a beer drinker who tries vodka for the first time, and insists on quaffing an entire mug of it.

Do not drink vodka from a beer mug!

The problem is not the vodka. It’s the mug.

Older Q subliminals were beer:

Qv2 subliminals are vodka.

Drink them from one of these:

Just adjust the drinking glass and the amount limits and even a beginner can have a perfectly nice experience.

(hmm…the metaphor veered in a different direction about halfway through. hahhaa. Let’s hope the donkeys are not drinking vodka!)

9 Likes

My perspective is that steadily graduating the power level is smoother and more effective for incremental progress.

That does not take away from the fact you have stated here; it is in fact the exact approach I am personally taking with Qv2. Think of a Windmill against a Ventilator – how much air do you need? Use a windmill to ventilate your house at ten percent of its capacity or use a ventilator at 100 percent of its capacity to generate the same amount of breeze in the house?

However, as I much rather prefer the Qv2 I have to adjust to Qv2 and use the approach you have listed.

It’s funny because I used Quantum Limitless as an intelligence booster in the past, and while it gives the same clues and understandings in the forms of analogue and metaphors compared to raw imagination of the right-brain hemisphere it takes a more logical and rational approach. Both inevitably lead to the same conclusion but raw imagination will always have a more simplistic explanation while the logical and rational mind tends to make things unnecessarily complex.

Intelligence is simplicity – nature is literally cohesive fractal patterns repeating itself, subliminal’s create geometric forms in the astral which are not in alignment with nature like the pentagram, hexagram, heptagram, octagram, etc

It’s a technological creation. Once humanity starts to create in alignment with nature they will evolve dramatically.

Ancient Spiritual technology uses geometric symbols to communicate and alter the subconscious in a similar fashion that subliminal technology does.

The difference is that the former uses Divine Universal Geometries. Like High vs Low Magick, albeit it some parts of the scripts would also relate to Higher Alchemy as Alchemist for example since it is related to Spiritual Advancement on the inner-planes and not a lower manifestation of material objects on the Earth plane.

@Malkuth, I like the analogue you proposed – similar to a bucket with leaks, how much water does one need for the bucket to stay full while the water is leaking out?

It is essentially a metaphor relating to the conversion, expense, or transmutation of energy in opposition to the attraction, magnetism, or invitation/invocation of energy. Argh, language makes things too obtrusively difficult we have so many different words pertaining to the same symbols in reality, not to mention the different languages.

Do you see why I eventually stray away from Quantum Limitless? We already live in a Masculine society, where the left-brain hemisphere is highly imbalanced compared to the right-brain hemisphere of Femininity.

This is done on purpose to keep us enslaved, the latter is based upon simplicity and freedom, while the former is based upon complexity and restriction.

The metaphor you stated can be pictured in how many different imaginatory forms? More than infinite, lol, but the imagination when vibrating in an exalted state will give such a simplistic image with the same underlying understanding even a children’s mind will understand it.

This is the key to teaching, communication of concepts, and guiding in my opinion. Letting the Divine do the work and being the actor.

That I did not say – Qv2 is fine, it is definitely not too powerful when used correctly. I merely stated that Q is less prone to disharmony and imbalance compared to Qv2 because it works with more powerful energies.

A reason why I refrained from discussing any more material on this forum, often my points are being miscommunicated because there is no way of properly converting a message without distortion from one person to another using written language.

It has to be done through telepathy so that the receiver can see exactly the mental image of the sender without having to convert it into written or verbal symbols for the other person to convert into his own perception or mental image.

It’s first and foremost a waste of time to persuade someone else in our frame of perception, and second of all it goes against Divine Law to deliberately interfere with someone’s perception (path) and the will they will impose on the world.

We all have the innate ability to communicate telepathically or emotionally transmit mental images when both people have an Open Heart and Pineal Gland/Pituitary Gland. Empathy is Feminine, Telepathy is Masculine – the former is generated by the Heart while the latter is generated by the Glands in the brain.

Hah, LOL! Another one depicting the same understanding, this one is a little bit easier to understand in my opinion.

It’s good you contain within your messages images as it speaks a thousand words compared to text, and gives the reader a better overview and sight of what you are portraying.

Thank you for being a humble messenger and willingly, without expectations sharing your understanding with a fellow community of humans striving after personal development. I hold this dearly within my Heart.

2 Likes

What I’m essentially saying is that with less powerful technology there is more space for modification, instead of balancing exposure and processing with shots of 40% alcohol, you’ll be able to drink another shot of 20% alcohol and see how you feel afterward (referring to your last metaphor).

So, as in working with halves – 1, 1.5, 2, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 loops instead of doing 1, 2, or 3 loops if that makes sense?

There is far more space for customization and modification in your stack and how pronounced you’d want the elements and energies to come forward.

You can do two shots of 20% vodka and see how you feel in between the first and the second, and decide whether the second will be too much or take one of 40% all at once and surpass your limit… you see the difference.

The subliminal is the container; beer glass or vodka shot (is the length of the audio file) the liquor container within is the power level or the percentage of alcohol we are referring to here as a form of explanation and distribution of ideas and understandings.

I hope this message finds you well and gives you a more elaborate overview of my viewpoint.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this please?

Especially the being in alignment with nature. What exactly is the difference or rather where do we lack creating in alignment with nature?

Also, welcome back!

Is it not obvious we are destroying the planet? We are destroying ourselves, nature, our surroundings, decomposing the natural structure of things, killing animals – in fact, we have completely lost touch with reality and what it entails.

In order to evolve properly, and this will happen humanity has to wake up. A new EON is upon us, one of technological revolution a new Renaissance where Spirituality and Technology shall be merged and harmonized.

The saddening truth is that WW2 never ended, it was obscurely transformed into psychological warfare now including a ridiculous virus that lives in the Subconscious of humanity, and is fueled by fear.

Nature is Intelligent, our Solar System, Star Cluster, Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse is an intelligent structure obeying very specific Laws keeping everything in Order. It appears we are in chaos right now, but we are merely transmuting from one energy into another etherically, a process that is slowly manifesting into the physical plane.

So, replicate the patterns of nature and integrate them into technology, as a result creating in alignment in nature and restoring the balance.

If not, the bigger God will wipe us out in a blink of an eye. We have free will meaning we have the ability to create chaos.

Have you ever seen an ant for example do something different from what the other ants are doing? Or a bee, or another group-minded intelligence. An apple tree growing oranges? All these bits of intelligence are subconsciously controlled by a Spiritual entity which is the higher dimensional reflection of that same physical object.

We are also multidimensional, but we have been gifted with consciousness (sentience), a spark of Light we can illuminate to increase our ability to create or destroy by Karma; fragmenting our Soul.

I Love your eagerness, your Soul is searching @AlexanderGraves, many Old Souls here on this forum and many over the Ages, during many incarnations have lost their way only the reawaken now in preparation for a massive shift.

All of us have done deeds, and have experienced trauma – The Great Work aspires to relieve the Soul of these experiences while resorting and Illumination the Soul Spark to become a fully-fledged Demi-God, a God among Man.

Take care, my friend.

3 Likes

I love your metaphor of the vodka vs. beer. It’s spot on.

1 Like