Quest of being my Ideal Self [Ascended Mogul + Khan + PS]

That is what some people are saying, others have stacked successfully.

My main point here is finding my personal limits.

Go solo for a month or so then think of adding ad stacking. Get the feel of Khan solo then when you stack you can easily determine reconciliation/challenges or overload.

Thank you, man, for a comprehensive response

Since now I have some time on my hands, I wouldn’t mind some RECON based unproductivity, and I can experiment without any serious lag in my life.

Once I clearly figure out what works for me, I’ll continue that in the future.

Once my job starts, I won’t be able to experiment as much. But if the RECON cripples me, I’ll stop it.

I’ll add 1-2 loops of Primal.

I want to start my new life as different as I can, like a different man.

What are you trying to get from Primal?

get rid of the nice guy syndrome, be more open with people, not afraid of being honest and truthful, be more assertive and develop genuine IDGAF attitude, climb the food chain so to speak

have Book of Pook style inner game

I suggest you stick with Khan, you should get everything you mentioned from khan.

but i’d have to go thru all the stages first, right? it’ll be months and months away

No man, you already get khan core from stage 1. Sure, stage one is focused on healing, but khan core is there.

I completely understand the desire for fast results, I would recomend a ULTIMA for that. I really like commander for standing my ground, bu PSITU could work as well.

1 Like

Can I play music in other apps while listening to masked subs?

Like playing subs in music app and some other music on YT on my phone?

I was thinking of listening to some fields layered on subs during workout only btw.

The music in my gym is getting on my nerves now. Total blue pill cringe worthy love songs.

Other than that nothing to report. Took rest on Sunday. Will get back now.

I’m not seeing any results as of now. Had some RECON tho. Don’t know where this is heading as of now.

I hope I dont end up as one of the guys who didnt get results from subclub. There is still time tho.

This is at the top of the page

Now available in masked and ultrasonic formats!

Iron Throne is the special edition version of our popular Primal Seduction subliminal, originally available as a pre-order bonus. Now, everyone can experience what happens when you remove all limitations to your sexuality. We removed all of the emotional healing and supercharged the seduction scripting, meaning there’s nothing in the way between you and pure, unbridled sexuality.

The rest of the description was taken directly from Primal Seduction:
Not only will you change from the inside out in a way that will attract beautiful women and cause you to be respected wherever you go, you will also automatically learn how to take your interactions to the next level. And with each experience, you will learn new things that you will automatically integrate into your core, creating your own arsenal of deadly techniques for any social situation.

Saint didnt change the description for the rest of the page

I’ve removed my wrong post, thank you so much for bringing that to my attention.

I’ll be going with 1 loop of PS daily and not PSIT.

Thank you

1 Like

Hmm,you can listen to music while listening to subs as well.Not sure about listening to fields at the same time though cause they both have state shifting so might interfere.If you mean morphic fields

i did mean morphic fields, some of their music is extremely awesome
love it

Haha,i still use them once in awhile when i need a workout boost but try not to listen to them at the same time cause subclub has technology for shifting to the optimal state so dont want to interfere with them.I assume it has the deus module in the core

DEUS
An immense module designed to make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency. It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

1 Like

Haha,i like beast unleashed for the gym though.Pity the music not quite to my taste cause the boost to gym is great.Legacy so far had the best music so far but its for listening pregym

thanks for finding this man, I’ll have to make some changes then

I think I might be on RECON rn. I am very angry and have been holding it in calmly.

Angry at my family and myself. Fam is making me mad with their stupid backward irresponsible behaviour. constantly getting sick and whining and then not taking any personal responsibility for their health. Doctors are not gonna do 100% of the healing. I’m tired of whining and moaning about this hurts and that hurts.

I’m angry at myself for wasting time and not creating an online income stream that would at least give me some sense of freedom and power over my life. Money = Freedom to some extent.

I’m considering a rest day today. It’s beyond noon and I haven’t used any subs yet. Didn’t listen last night too. I don’t know that I’m gonna do for today

And maybe tomorrow.

You sound like you’re feeling better than 2 weeks ago mate!

I do to be fair. Such ups and downs had been coming to me since b4 I used subs too. Or maybe back then I was using YT subs.

Honestly I am questioning if the things I’m calling RECON are really RECON due to their repetitive cycle nature since b4 I started subclub.

Maybe the previous downs were RECON from YT subs