Quest of being my Ideal Self [Ascended Mogul + Khan + PS]

I want to rise through the social hierarchy, make more friends, make more money and have a sexual abundance in my life, be more masculine and dominant.

I want men to look up to me and women to want to be with me.

I know how it sounds… lol. But that’s what I want and I’m gonna get it. :muscle:

Sat + Sunday >> Rest

I’ll be playing them on my phone.

I’ll listen as much as I can throughout the day.

I used to listen to a Hair restoration sub (for genetic male pattern baldness) from [other dev] at night. I’ll shift that to daytime and meditate while listening.

I’ll be posting when something out of the ordinary happens.

thank you @pacman for refining my stack!

Thanks

6 Likes

Don’t worry about WE think or how it sounds to us. If it’s what you want, make it work.

5 Likes

I will, thank you!

1 Like

@pacman do you have any suggestion?

Your journal is very motivating man!

1 Like

If you haven’t used subclub titles before. I would suggest you start with Ascension or Ascended Mogul. Use them for about 6 months and your goal will be different there after.

After these titles work on you, you will become much more stable emotionally and mentally…thus you will be in a position to make a perfect choice with subs.

Feel free to ask more :wink:

3 Likes

I understand the desire to want to change or improve one’s physical appearance.

However, it is not recommended to use other developers’ subliminals with Subliminal Club programs.

1 Like

i see that man… but as you see… male pattern baldness is a huge deal for me… especially coz I’m so young to have it (23 yo) and it’s killing my confidence to some extent.

I’m gonna have to take a chance with this one now… I’ll continue using 1-2 subs and 1-2 fields for my hair problem.

1 Like

r u suggesting I use only one of these two…?

but in their general instructions guide… they’ve suggested I can have 1 primary + 2 secondaries + optional ultima.

I’m a 23-year-old guy who will enter his job in 3 months… extremely limited experience with women… I would also need a strong social circle in my new city of work…

what subs would you suggest for me?

also, what’s the issue with the subs I’ve selected in the title?

thanks!

EDIT: I reread the Description of Emperor… I think replacing Ascension and Emperor with just Ascended Mogul would be wise.

1 Like

Ascended Mogul is a good sub to start with. I started there also.
Emperor can be challenging if you not experienced with these subs and how they work.
You are free to pick and use any sub.

2 Likes

i will be replacing Ascension and Emperor with just Ascended Mogul.

So now I’ll only listen to Ascended Mogul + Stark. Final.

also can u please tell me how the Emperor will be challenging?

thank you

It will make you better yourself and go out of your comfort zone. If you are not used to slow pushes then emperor will be really hard.

1 Like

i understand… and now i have 3 months left at home before i start my job in a new city… so its better to suffer here than in a new place… I shall be adding Emperor with Ascended Mogul as well!

thanks for the heads up my friend :+1:

2 Likes

UPDATE1:

I have not noticed any difference yet.

I listen to these 3 subs + 1 from other maker overnight.

I am dreaming more regularly that’s it for now.

I often wake up with my headphones disconnected from my phone… I wonder of I’m listening enough before they come off. I do wake up with my ears hurting tho.

Will update any chages.

This. 100%

More is not better.

10 cakes are not 10 times as enjoyable as 1 cake.

3 Likes

UPDATE2:

Now 2 Arch Alchemists (@pacman @Malkuth have suggested that I should go with 1 sub as a first time user.

Seeing the description of the subs it was very tempting to use all 3 mentioned in the post title.

But I’ll be going with the Alchemists’ suggestion now.

I’ll be only using Ascended Mogul overnight from today.

I’ll be entering a new city for a new job in 3 months.

Thank you guys for making this community so helpful and supportive for new guys like me.

Cheers brothers

2 Likes

@pacman and @Malkuth please see my update 2 and comment if possible on my reasoning for choosing EmperorQ over Ascended Mogul.

1 Like

Be mindful with Emperor, you will likely to start feel dissatisfied with your job and want to start your own thing. Happened to me. Whether you actually want to do that or not you can control with your conscious choices.

Also, you’ll probably care less about being social. This can be overcome with conscious effort on your part, but generally Emperor makes you distant which can increase your respectability but can harm your likeability.

Just things to keep in mind for your new job when it starts.

3 Likes

wtf I was reading other ppl’s emperor posts and just thought about this and the notification popped up and you literally answered my exact concern.
Freaky shit bro.

Are you saying I should use starkQ instead?

I want social + Romance + Drive to work + Smarts…

should I use StarkQ instead of EmperorQ?

I’m just starting this journey… please advise based on your experience brother

Lol, it’s tough, there’s a lot to choose from.

If you’re pretty dominant naturally, you could go with Stark. That would give you social, romance (in a popular/attractive way rather than a sexual/dominant way), drive and smarts. IME Stark puts you in your head, your mind constantly races with ideas and you’re good at being magnetic/persuasive. Only problem with it is it lacks some of the raw masculinity of other programs, but if you’re naturally a masculine/dominant type you’ll probably be okay.

If you’re not naturally dominant or assertive, I would go with either Ascended Mogul or Emperor.

AM = assertive professional, rising up the ranks, attractive to women
Emperor = sigma male machine, concerned with himself, drive to build own empire at any cost

It comes down to your existing strengths/weaknesses and what you want to build on. If you’re honest with yourself and you’re pretty average, unassertive, and moderately good with women (like me) I’d go with AM for now. You could stack it with Sex Mastery X if you want that too as it doesn’t have it already embedded like Emperor does.

Then once you’re settled in with your job you can choose your next sub depending on which direction you want to go.

3 Likes

Finally, I will be using Ascended Mogul for 3 months at least.

Thank you for clearing things up!

4 Likes