Quest of being my Ideal Self [Ascended Mogul + Khan + PS]

Thanks man, I’ll write in my offline journal as well. I’ve been ignoring it for some time.

Even if I sleep late I generally get 8+ hours of sleep + dreams.

Today was a special reason I had to wake up early. I had to accompany my parents somewhere else I’d have slept for 9 hours.

Yes fixing my sleep cycle is definitely something I’m trying. Yesterday I went to bed at 12AM but just couldn’t sleep. Tossing and turning all night

1 Like

How about looking up sleep hygiene?

There might be some tips to help you.

I think you are at university. Some times university counseling centers give lectures or workshops on topics that might help students. Is there a counseling center you could go to so you can find out if there are any lectures that might give you information on better sleep habits?

Once a month my sleep cycle gets inverted like this.

I’m doing college form home but my college has student counselling centre, they do it online now.

But i’m not gonna go there. I dont like them. Tt generally sorts itself out.

1 Like

This morning I listened to 2 hours (5-7 AM) before falling asleep.

I listened while I was reading so I listened for 2 hours instead of 1.

I had 2 very weird dreams, I don’t remember them now.

I think the RECON is gone now. My emotional state is stable and positive. Little physically slow but I think that’s coz of my shitty sleep schedule. Will go to the gym today evening.

BTW, what does this community think about listening to morphic fields?

nothing important or different to update on… I’m not more than usual motivated to do anything. The past two weeks have been the most unproductive I’ve had in a long time. Feeling really shameful.

I’ve been listening AM for 2 hrs during day and overnight as well.

I’ve added emperor(EQ) to the stack since it has AM, SMX, and QLL.
I listen to it 1-2 times during day and then in a playlist at night with AM.

I have not found my sweet spot with subs yet so I’ve increased the listening a bit.

Im thinking of listening and resting on alternate days.

Let’s see.

I would encourage you to think about listening to 1 loops of each program for 2 days, then take 1 day of rest, and only when you are awake.

why not while sleeping?

Good question!

Some people do not respond well when listening to subliminals while sleeping. I don’t think we know why.

For some people it disrupts their sleep. Others just feel bad when they wake up.

Sleep and dreaming seems to help process the subliminals. So in theory if you listen when awake, then during sleep your brain processes it.

Now if you are really determined to listen while asleep, you could try ultrasonics and/or fewer loops.

For some reason some people can tolerate the ultrasonics when asleep. Just make sure you use Frequensee or something like that to measure the sound. There is a section in your PDF about how you could do that.

thanks for the explanation… thankfully I think i am not that type of person… only once before I’ve gotten any results from subs… I was listening to others’ paid money sub almost 1 year ago and ONLY while sleeping at night(earphones)… NEVER during the day

I wasnt deep into subs then, i was just listening coz i bought it and it was only $5

since then chain of events have gotten me $3000 (in bitcoin now), Im a college student so this is a big deal to me. I didnt have to work or anything, no time lost.

I think i’ll continue the night routine until any problem arises

1 Like

I’m happy for you!

As for night listening with other producers, I understand. I could listen at night with SC programs until Q came around. Then it really hurt my sleep.

1 Like

@RVconsultant

I’ve switched to only listening while I sleep. So my loops are now way down.

Although, I’m taking a few days off now to wait for the DR Qv2.

I did listen to one loop of Emp Qv2 Just a while ago. Didn’t feel anything.

Edit: My plan is to add 1 loop /day, till I start having the vivid dreams again. Then I’ll see how to set up my stack.

1 Like

@David

Please see above post. This might give you an idea or two.

Thank you for the tag.

I think this is a good idea. I think that vivid dreams are a sign the subconscious is working to integrate the script. I also think that weird vivid dreams indicate the subconscious is working hard to do so.

I think this is really important. I’ve been wondering why some people seem to have little or no reconciliation. Based on what you’ve posted, I’m leaning to the idea that if your subconscious is already on board, and it has other ideas congruent with the success of the subliminal script, I’m thinking there would be little or no reconciliation.

I think your plan is solid. Please keep us posted. I truly believe what you are doing could help a number of people.

1 Like

Rn im getting dreams almost daily… i remember only fragments of them tho

My semi breakdown…

Coz I need lots of healing too. I’ve added Khan too…

Now I’m listening to Khan ST1 + AM + Libertine as booster.

I listened last night AM+Khan TB on loop.

Dreamt a lot. Horror dreams mostly.

Feeling better today. Sleep schedule seems to be fixed. Went to gym at 8 AM today.

I hope Khan really breaks me down and kills all that BS programming.

1 Like

I was gonna take some rest after my semi-breakdown but didn’t as I felt better afterwards.

So far nothing major to report.

Rn I have no opportunities to be social at all. We’re entering another lockdown. Not that it would’ve mattered.

I read @Simon say on @Lion’s journal that if you’re not taking action you might as well out away kahn, I hope that’s not true.

I’m using Khan ST1 TB + AM 5-6 times during the day.

I’m thinking of only listening at night now. Subs are taking almost all of my awake time. It’s like I’m waking up just to listen to subs. My life cannot revolve around subs.
I’m doing zero productive work. Literally zero. Writing/Admitting this is depressing.

I shud stop listening during the day. Will take Sat and Sun as rest now.

1 Like

Khan ST1 is a bit difficult. It will throw all types of reconciliation at you.

You can try taking action on Total Breakdown with activities such as meditation and other healing modalities. But don’t be too hard on yourself while running Khan ST1 because it will be hard on you. Think more about taking action when you reach ST2

2 Likes

Thanks for your comments man!

1 Like

Taking this Sunday as rest has shown me that my ears really need rest.

Reading @lovage’s Khan Journal and @emperor_obewan’s comment about finding personal limits and making our own listening rules has got me thinking if my Mind can actually take more.

I am thinking of adding Primal or PSIT. Just 1-2 loops along with 5-6 loops of Khan ST 1 and AM.

What are your thoughts, guys?

I would suggest you stick to Khan Stage 1 solo.
It’s a dense programme and can really be emotionally draining.