Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

I feel the same way about elixir and libertine.
Sanguine Ultima is really quite impresive, dont know about beyond limitless yet but Ive read good results so far.
I’ll be waiting for the next releases

I dunno, but I’m glad it works. 1-2 hours of just water noise a day each morning is not my preference.

1 Like

has anybody tried stacking Ultima titles? If so, what would be the best way? listening to them right after each other or taking a break of some hours in between?

1 Like

I stacked all 3 yesterday. Personally I spaced them out to give my brain time to assimilate each one before starting the next. If you want to run them back to back you can definitely try that - there’s nothing to say you can’t

1 Like

Not all messages are created equal. I’m not privy to the specific methods and techniques, but it seems pretty clear that where a lot of the effort goes in creating these subliminals is in putting them into a form that can be more effectively absorbed into our minds. The scripting is very important.

Because of whatever techniques of scripting Fire is using, the messages in your subliminal are far, far more likely than just randomly perceived messages and noise to be received.

Obviously the creators can speak best to this question, but this much I’ve picked up from the comments they’ve made over time.

Remember in the past, that @SaintSovereign actually recommended combining your subliminals with music that inspires you or stirs you because it puts you into a more receptive and transformative mental and emotional state.

You’re good to listen to music. Trust us on that one.

3 Likes

is it a problem if the music is louder than the actual waterfall sound so you no longer hear the waterfall itself as good or not at all?

2 Likes

Yes, or to put this question another way: how loud does the music or podcast or whatever have to be before you’re in danger of drowning out the subliminal so it’s no longer effective?

I was wondering about this tonight. I was walking while listening to a physical health/fitness custom subliminal, and I put on a podcast that I love at the same time.

My intuition tells me it’s fine; but I’d like to hear an informed opinion on this.

I err on the side of being able to hear the water and the music at the same time. So on the Bose 700 I keep the phone volume from 20-25% and the separate volume in audio share at the o in volume

When I listen on the 650s my onkyo is set to level 21 or so which is quieter so the phone volume goes up to 40%

If I listen to a guided meditation on YouTube then these settings go right out the window. Mostly the phone volume goes up to compensate and AudioShare goes way down.

Would like to know something more definitive

1 Like

What she said.

1 Like

Would adjusting the equalizer in whatever app you play subliminals in serve as a cheap alternative to using this software?

Also do frequencies below 100 Hz matter that much? I’m just curious because my headphones are pretty flat until it gets below that.

Here I am waiting for True social and libertine to come out in Ultima format :upside_down_face: while everybody is asking questions here!

3 Likes

Hello @SaintSovereign @Fire

Could you confirm if Rebirth is in the Ultima pipeline , please ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Maaaaaaaaaybe. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Elixir also please :pray::pray:

3 Likes

These Sennheisers literally sounds awesome, beyond anything I’ve had before. Noise Canceling and Consumer headphones like that are seriously twisted for Bass and other comforts.

so “Maaaaybe” from Saint means, it will be available in a few hours. :smiley:

1 Like

Meaning the next title must be Aura, I literally can’t wait for that one, I mean Aura Q was already massively powerful.

1 Like

Copied from the Rebirth Ultima Thread:

Well, the initial version of Aura Ultima was so powerful it made you glow in the dark and caused electromagnetic interference in the Q store datacenter leading to longer delivery times, so they had to tweak it a bit.

Anybody notice how people on Beyond are getting the most diverse results, most of which have very little to do with what you would expect?

I wonder what the effect would be to use Rebirth in the morning for reframing, then Limit Destroyer in the afternoon to remove what’s left…

6 Likes