• Auric Overdriver
  • Lifeblood fable
  • Alexander’s play
  • Edge of Falling
  • Tyrant
  • Jupiter
  • Deep sleep

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to my humble journal, where you’ll get to read about all the experiences that would deep down cause an ember of envy to spark deep down in your heart :smirk:
Just be sure to turn that ember into a flame of motivation to take control of your own life too :wink:

Yesterday marked as day 1, which was quite eventful to say the least, and showed me that this current custom is gonna change my life even more than the last QTKS custom, which was based around the Khan Chosen, and while I do vibe really well with that mix, there’s a reason why I used to get dubbed as Mr. WANTED :wink:

Now, for those who don’t really know much about me, and might see this journal as a bit too out there, well, just know that this is quite normal when you reach the level I’m at with my personal development & growth, as well as how well honed my manifestation abilities have become :stuck_out_tongue:

And with that said, I, once again, welcome you all to my humble journal of experiences :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

Day 1:

• had a random girl manifest on Snapchat, and ended up with her sucking my dick at night :smirk:

• wanted to get some hash, ended up getting twice the amount I paid for, just outta love :rofl:

• got my devilish looks back thanks to WB :smiling_imp:

• went to my cousin’s at night and noticed that my cousin’s new girlfriend tries to stare at me or start small talks any time my cousin went to do something, found it to just be a random coincidence that I’m overthinking about, until at one point she started biting her lips, looking at me from top to bottom, and held strong eye contact with the “fuck me” eyes :joy:

• overall chill factor is through the roof, and nothing is fazing me at all.

• my mind has been telling me that it’s time to make some changes to my looks, because of which I got a new haircut yesterday, which was so good that once I left the barber, a girl stopped while walking to look at me :joy:, however, other things that are coming to my mind as suggestions feel a bit unusual, like wearing Polo shirts (I don’t really ever wear those kind of shirts), or getting myself chains and rings, as well as going for a tan :sweat_smile: might need to see what all this is about, but hey, I’ve gotten called hot by around 6 girls last night so I’m pretty chill with how I look at the moment :rofl:

And the remaining parts are reflected in this post below:

8 Likes

is it in Qatar?

3 Likes

Yes, I don’t have to travel for such things ahaha

2 Likes

While your results are good, there is no need to envy you. Maybe your girl is your taste and others don’t even find her attractive. Everyone has their own journey of self-development. Motivation to beat you is not a healthy one.
Envy comes from the scarcity mindset, you and others can both have good things in the same earth. Especially those who earned the privilege of running subclub subs.
Your circumstances, stack, goals, parents, country, economics etc are different from others and the forum users have this growth/are growing to not to compare themselves to you, which is the root of envy.

6 Likes

Great results.
As you stated many times that there is no better girl than yours, is this the first time you used a free ticket :slight_smile: ?

3 Likes

wow man is slapping ass left and right

gg

6 Likes

And he is only doing it for the scientific reasons for the forum experience :smiley:
What a selfless man.

5 Likes

so humble too

6 Likes

As I told my group yesterday, the main reason I did it is because I wanted to just give a good proof of my high flow factor, especially to myself, because I’ve been wondering whether or not avoiding it was actually blocking my other results.

I mean sure, I did used to keep them around without getting physical, but after going for it, it just made me feel like it was so unnecessary for me to try and proving something to myself that I already know is true, especially when even @SaintSovereign himself said multiple times that my flow factor is something that even surpasses his.

Maybe it was a moment of self-doubt that I quickly healed up with an action, but if I’m gonna do anything with any other girl next time, I won’t go to the same girl from last night :rofl:

Great power, great responsibility :muscle:t3:

Come on guys, don’t make me blush out here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ironic, isn’t it :joy:

How did I know that you, out of all the people on this forum, will get triggered and post a lengthy response to cope :joy:

Do yourself favor, and just like Saint and I have told you multiple times by now, stay away from my journals, it’s better that way.

12 Likes

In my honest opinion, he didn’t sound triggered at all. Instead, he wrote a mature & rational post to explain why anyone cannot compare his journey to someone else due to the fact that every path in life is unique because everyone is a one-off creature. If I see a better-looking man I’m not envious but I admire him as I admire everything beautiful around me. I treat beauty as a motivational tool but I’m not losing my sleep because I don’t look like him or I cannot do what he can do. My identity is based on my growth rate which is inevitably different than everybody else.
We are here to grow as much as we can & enrich our lives while respecting ourselves as we are at the same moment without putting others on a pedestal (that’s the worst thing one can do in my experience).

End of the Off-Topic

2 Likes

1- there’s history that goes back between me and him, and while you’re new on the forum and might not know the entire story, he has these tendencies to do that with me.

2- it’s not my responsibility to adhere to others’ lack of understanding when it comes to satirical statements.

5 Likes

Glad you’re back on your journal game!

1 Like

Look at this fucking DEMON BACK

Straight out of a BAKI character

Or an animated version of @Invictus in 6 months time.

3 Likes

Indeed selfless :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, he is indeed. If I were in his shoes I will go only after pleasure but he does not despite he is doing very well he chooses to help others in need. He is doing it for all of us.
He just has a heart on the right side, I mean the left side, I mean he has a good heart :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahaha maybe less time than that :rofl:

here are some before pics to be used as my starting point

3 Likes

It’s always fun catching a new @Invictus journal at it’s start.

This is going to be fun and humble :heart:

1 Like

Invictus Hanma

2 Likes