[QTKS] The Protagonist Experience

He has a very poor reputation for attacking people and ideas he cannot grasp. He’s been suspended more than anyone on this forum but Saint and Fire continue giving him chances.

1 Like

Wait I miss out a bit what ate the steps to get a QTKS and how much is it ?

Read this entire thread and all your questions will be answered.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll send him my custom

1 Like

You are right on both. If we go by english it is on the right and by biology on the left. Nonetheless a good heart. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahh shoot
Wanted to post an overview of yesterday, but ended up passing out hard :rofl:

Day 2:

• So this started happening since my first QTKS sub, but it’s getting stronger, which is basically my inner voice is getting merged so deeply with my core, that it doesn’t feel like it’s a separate thing anymore, which kinda stopped feeling that way after I stopped my last QTKS custom, and only started again with the new one, which leads me to believe it’s an immediate processing effect of QTKS, at least for me.

• I’m on a leave for 2 weeks, so can’t really say much about the custom’s effect there, but, I’ve been on top of my game when it comes to planning, managing, and executing whatever it is that I have to, in the most efficient way possible, noticed this even with just the roads I was taking when driving, as I kept choosing based on traffic data for some reason :rofl:

• Yesterday I probably reached a new level of self-centeredness in front of my girl :rofl: we were out to eat and the waitress said I looked handsome, I didn’t even need to think of a reply, as my lips responded on their own: “*you forgot to say “very” before handsome.” :rofl:

• I think I’ll avoid extra detailed NSFW reports, but just to give y’all an idea of the capabilities of this custom on my sexual skills with my girl: I had the car parked somewhere so I could smoke, and she grabbed my crotch and told me “you blow your smoke, and I’ll blow your pipe”, and started to undo my pants, so I finished my smoke quickly and pulled her knees up on the seat, so she can be in a doggy posing while sucking me schlong :sunglasses: and started fingering her while she was busy slurping, and not even 2 mins passed before she started shaking from the orgasm she got from my fingers, and at this point I myself wasn’t even done :rofl: so she kept on going till I finished, but so did I, and when I pulled my fingers out later, she started orgasming again :eyes:

• Lastly, the amount of respect, admiration, and love that I’m getting from my friends is making me feel like I’ve suddenly become the center of the circle, and while I kinda was dubbed the “popular one”, I wasn’t necessarily the popular one within the circle, but now most plans don’t even start if I didn’t show up or was late :sunglasses:

Gonna hit the gym later today, excited to see how the training feels :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

:sunglasses: :smoking:

Reminds me I wanted to ask this a while back
How long you been with your girl now? Was it any subs on here that got her or were you together before then?

Keep it up bro!

1 Like

Exactly 2 years, 6 months, and 13 days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Way before subclub, but…
I did used to use frequencies and other YouTube subs before too, but those were mainly for my behavior and personality, which lead to me charming her haha

I also did wish for happiness on my 23rd birthday, and she was there, and in a few videos of that day, it was pretty cute to notice that when I blew the candles, my eyes went straight to her as I smiled and made the wish, so there’s that too
If you consider that as a manifestation :wink:

6 Likes

When is the wedding? I want a reason to fly to Qatar :rofl:

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
update on the first girl

6 Likes

That’s how you do it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Second update on that girl:

• she snuck out of work to come see me, and on her way to me, she kept spamming some nudes while driving.

• picked her up, and man did she look hot af, but that’s to be expected from a personal trainer with a freaky personality :wink:

• we started talking and it was an instant click, and every few mins she’d stop me and say “I don’t know what to tell you, you’re too hot and cute at the same time and it’s confusing me”, I kept taking it as a compliment at first, but then got curious so I asked her what did she mean by that, and her response was that I look too good to be true :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

NSFW

I pulled up to a place where we could get a bit comfortable, and looked her and asked her to place her hand in mine, something I didn’t ever try before, and once she did, I gave it a kiss, and went straight to her lips, which quickly turned into intimate and fiery kisses that sparked the flames of lust within us both, which lead to my hand going to her breasts, caressing them gently, and then squeezing them roughly, making her let out a gentle moan, which lead me to move there with my mouth as well, but that wasn’t enough, so I lead her mouth to my lap while my other hand opened my pants, and I let her wrap her luscious lips around d*ck, and letting her be free with it, while I focused on taking her pants down, and gently rubbing her clit, before she moaned to me “finger me daddy”, and in that moment, the flame of lust in my body all went to my hand, as I made her orgasm more times than she could count with just a play of my fingers, while choking her with my other hand, and with total domination on both sets of her lips, I had completely had this girl in a sexual trance, at which point I finished in her mouth, which was much more than usual, making her worthy of my nectar :smirk:.

Current stack:

• The Protagonist QTKS
  • The Revelation of Nectar within
13 Likes

Awesome :clap: is QTKS available to order for the public now?

2 Likes

Reading your QTKS build, I realized I forgot that AsCh core could be a third core option :joy:

Anyways, it’s pretty surprising that a significant portion of the modules are just result enhancers (rather than being skill/romance modules).

1 Like

You can apply to buy one and test it, by PMing Saint.

Because if I’m being honest, the cores themselves are already amazing, so instead of trying to add unnecessary fluff, I just increased the power of the mix.

I must say so, the custom barely brings out any hunger, starting to think that WB’s core scripting for physical shifting might not be more supportive of the bulky physique I wanna reach :thinking: but then again, both girls said the same words: “You’re too hot”, so who knows, maybe I don’t need it :joy:

4 Likes

For girls? Most likely not, attraction is not a choice with your aura/vibe/charisma. But you maybe want to bulk up for your own enjoyment.

I like your custom, I have my eyes on similar Q titles minus the sexual/attraction ones and the fitness stuff. You still aiming for being a fitness influencer?

That gave me a boner

Broski, are you okay? You’ve been sayin’ this a lot recently and I don’t know if you’re joking or not.