Luther's SPARTAN ZP Journal

Yeah, your girl, your girl … is a very nice lady :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOL. The video I wanted to post today got taken down.

It was up for the past month and right when I decide to post it on here… it gets taken down. What are the chances.

It was up yesterday too.

Reality always trolling me hahahahaha

I wasn’t expecting that. That’s crazy, hahahaha.

@HyperMan

:laughing:

Maybe you didn’t read the first sentence of his journal…

That’s another passive-aggressive shot that isn’t there to make peace or “throw water on the fire” obviously

1 Like

I was going to ask you to spare me because I didn’t see that part. LOL

Yooo what did u delete man :joy:
Lemme get in on the drama too :grin:

1 Like

LMAO. I’ll PM to you

2 Likes

Invcitus said it was satirical statement, he is probably caricaturizing like I do hahaha

I sometimes feel the urge to butt in on people recommending LBFH to others and go

“fuck love, we need more violence and aggression”.

As a joke, hahaha. But someone who doesn’t understand that I’m use satirical or comedy will clutch their Jesus Piece with a gasp of shock and start giving a serious seminar on why the world doesn’t need more violence.

1 Like

Anyways, lol.

In the past week, I started playing these games on my phone… just to blow off some steam and chill out. I downloaded them from the app store.

Work is hectic right now… a lot going on.

These games are insanely addictive. 1 hour is gone in a blur and I want to play more.

I need help. LOL.

Next thing you know, I quit working and sell my business for in app purchases, becoming a complete gaming addict.

Someone checks in on me in my journal. “Hey Luther, how’s it going? Ya got any updates”.

Me: :grimacing:

LMAO. I shouldn’t be joking about this stuff. Gaming is a cheat code, it’s too much bursts of dopamine. I’m becoming like a hamster. I need my next fix, my next upgrades, my next levels, my next wins. They got me, they got me good. They got me fast too.

No more Luther. Go back to work. Get your ass back to work. Traveling project.

Voice inside my head: Just one more game. It’s all going to be okay. There, there. Everything is going to be okay.

God help me. God help us all.

2 Likes

Travelling project 30% complete.

The world is a big place. When I first started looking at places to go to, I felt a little overwhelmed. Kind of like a kid in a candy shop. Once I start ROIing things and getting more methodical with my planning… I got this sense of clarity of knowing exactly where to go and what to do.

I even now have a bucket list as my side-project… of epic moments I want to experience. I have a wild imagination, lol. I intend to manifest them all. I need all types of next level stuff, straight out of fiction actualized in real life.

It doesn’t hurt to live life like an epic movie. Life can be pretty epic when you think about it.

I’m feeling too adventurous lately… the colors are booming and vibrant. All I see is possibility and enjoyment. Live free, live wild, live your dreams. Kick ass, be a badass. Sky’s the limit.

Best thing you can do is live your best life

2 Likes

I found a re-uploaded version:

hi @Furkan, I see you typing there,

what’s up my brother man

What did happen to your girlfriend?

And luther, I was wondering if your girlfriend uses subliminals.maybe you might use divine diomand

Thank you pergen, for the wonderful suggestion. I will perhaps consider it

1 Like
Paperman interesting thoughts and analysis

There are many versions of this short film on YouTube but this specific one has the most perfect re-scoring.

I remember seeing this in a movie theater around a decade ago. Time flies.

On surface level, it seems like a story about love and fate. The story is quite simple and easy to understand.

There are powerful metaphors at play, in what seemingly appears to be an innocent and heartwarming tale.

Something that others have pointed out, is that the piece of paper with the kiss on it… was already trying to go towards the woman across the building, before he threw all of the paper airplanes.

Right at timestamp 1:21. But he stops it from going out the window.

That is an insane manifestation concept hidden in plain sight. He got in the way of his own manifestation by attempting to control everything. Then by attempting to control things, he failed.

That is pretty insane, but this is where it gets flat out spooky.

To prevent that paper from flying out of the window, what does he do? He holds onto it.

The metaphor is that, if he had trusted and let go, the paper would have reached its destination very quickly.

There is another metaphor here, which I thought was quite profound. Every time he threw a paper airplane, it missed and ended up in an alley. One could perceive those as “failures” because they all missed. All of those “failures” actually ended up helping him in the end, to get to where he wanted to be. The combined effort of all of them, like adding up. All of the “failures” brought him to success. That’s deep.

The “supernatural forces” that guide the paper airplanes, represents the reality bringing things together on a metaphysical level. Manifestation stuff. Reminds me of Heartsong, lol.

“I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people” - Vincent van Gogh(?)

I like this quote, lol

godbless

1 Like

Today is one of those days where I fucking feel like my entire being has been injected with morphine and steroids. Good god.

The nature spirits must have blessed me with increased vitality. I have too much energy. I pretty much have the energy of a teenager… I have sex and then want to play fucking sports after.

I’m on go, like fr fr. I figured everything out!!! Hahahahaha

godbless godbless godbless

Time to knock out another day, fuck all the bullshit. Life is good baby.

2 Likes