Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Message me and I’ll get the process going.

1 Like

@WinglissStark are you referring to S&S ?

where is this art from?? Did you add it to your custom in some app?

1 Like

Deviantart :grin:

I use an app called Melodista on my iPhone, works well to edit music data

4 Likes

Yes sir

I’m gonna start a new journal soon with my new QTKS custom, but just wanted to make a quick post for Saint to see :grin:

No R E C O N at all from the full loop with the cores :eyes:, in fact the connection with my inner self that I reported to be the strongest during the first custom test feels even stronger now, to the point I’ve been making the most random decisions today and somehow have them become the most optimal decision that I could have made at that time.

What I mean is, once I make a decision, it feels like reality is adapting to that decision, making it feel like reality is truly under my command.

So far:

• I canceled on my girl today, and then an hour later she sends me a text saying thank god we didn’t go out cause her car ended up with a dead battery, so it didn’t make me seem like an ass for ditching her :rofl:

• I was supposed to meet my cousin at 7, but then I decided I wanna go gym at 9, and told him I’ll come after I’m done, and somehow all the boys said they’re coming after 10:30, making it somehow turn into my favor as the hangout won’t even start until after my workout (I usually workout for an hour to an hour and half).

• My dad asked me to take my sister’s car to check what’s up with the tires, and I made the decision to go at 4, and somehow, when I was going to my sister’s car, at that exact moment, my uncle pulled up, saw me, asked me to call my dad out, and just so randomly when I went inside to call him, my dad told me it was nice of me to come inside to tell him, and handed me some cash and said “have lunch on me, after you’re done with the car” :rofl: so that’s a free meal too :joy:.

I ain’t complaining but these results aren’t even related to my cores :joy: but hey @SaintSovereign no recon :sunglasses:

17 Likes

The early reviews of QTKS seems soooo promising. Can’t wait to get mine.

2 Likes

If only you knew my results with the first QTKS custom I had :eyes:

2 Likes

What are the cores in your updated version?

1 Like

There

6 Likes

I see - super jacked guy who fucks all the ladies… :sweat_smile:

Not bad.

1 Like

Once the Godlike Masculinity: The Commander core is out, I’m getting one of these.

3 Likes

Had to take a break today, so QTKS’s will go out in the morning instead of me taking the day off. Forum replies will be slow outside of that, however.

14 Likes

For those that wanna follow and keep up with my QTKS custom of WB Khan LoS AsC

2 Likes

You lucky one, I am still waiting for mine.

1 Like

Why lucky man :sweat_smile:
Even when I received it 2 days ago, I couldn’t run it and had to wait a day :sweat_smile:

You are lucky that you have received it, I am still waiting for the instructions.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I think it would be good if a saperate category is created for QTKS customs.

1 Like

Ya i think it would be a great idea too if you guys @AnswerGroup made a new category in the journal section just for QTKS since it is pretty much a new technology.

1 Like

Any rough idea on when the last QTKS customs are coming out? Not trying to rush you just trying to figure out whether is should stay up or go to bed