Q Modules Requests

Quit harmful habits and addictions subliminal

I think having such a module in the main shop would be a good idea. Would you please read about these modules at the Q shop and describe more about what you would want in such a subliminal?

Eye of the Storm
Stronger
Foundation
Asclepius

@Hermit From your 7 laws list, I think it is very very complicated to build a script that fix all people, to the point I say it is impossible. Why?

• Ask yourself which source of knowledge do you want to build the law? Science or culture or spiritual?
  • After picking a source of knowledge, you also need to consider which school of culture you want to choose the law to build.

That is complex enough to build only one law because there will be conflicts between opinions among people.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong, let @SaintSovereign & @Fire jump in and give their thought.

Teeth straightener/healthy gums

1 Like

Hey @BlissAdventurer, I appreciate your concerns but they are obsolete and completely unnecessary.

First of all the Laws govern all of Creation, nothing is untouched by Godā€™s Law it is the mechanism that operates the whole Universe and all life contained within. Even a hair falling off your head will cause an opposite en equal reaction.

Besides Subliminal Club never makes use of social conditioning, religion, or any other form of belief system within their programs. Therefore the scripts have personalized effects as they work with your OWN subconscious and all stored data from previous experiences since you have been born.

I hope that sheds some light and understanding on your misconceptions.

To be honest, I barely even understand your concerns. Your statement is confusing me a little, so if I misunderstood you somehow, let me know and Iā€™ll give you an even more appropriate and detailed answer.

But did you think I would ask for something difficult to construct? Itā€™s actually fairly easy. :blush:

Just be open-minded, and free in your thinking and you will conclude that nothing is impossible unless you think it is. We only see that which we enable ourselves to see. Nothing is ever created or destroyed; energy just is. Meaning whatever you want is already in existence you just have to tune into the idea and you will attract all solutions and possibilities on how to bring it into creation.

1 Like

Hi @Hermit maybe I was a bit overthinking when writing the previous reply.

Therefore the scripts have personalized effects as they work with your OWN subconscious and all stored data from previous experiences since you have been born.

Reading your information reassuring and helping me to know more how subs work.

Just be open-minded, and free in your thinking and you will conclude that nothing is impossible unless you think it is. We only see that which we enable ourselves to see.

This is completely true for me, I listen to subs with an open mind & set-forget attitude. If I have doubt in mind, I wouldnā€™t try subs when I first heard of it.

1 Like

Blind Spot: Helps to stop (over)thinking subs & permanently looking for results.

1 Like

This is actually already built into the mandatory core :wink:

2 Likes

Now @fridayā€¦ how do you know if this is true?

1 Like

Module for creating a serious, intellectual gaze.

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-it-seem-like-almost-every-intelligent-based-on-IQ-scores-person-has-an-intense-stare-or-different-eyes-than-not-as-high-IQ-scoring-people-disregarding-Einstein-and-Hawking

1 Like

You could call it the Cleveland Booker module :wink:

A module for ending the victim mentality.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Please note above idea.

1 Like

A Q module version of the ā€œCore Transformationā€ process by Connirae Andreas (and her son Mark now does).

It takes peopleā€™s ā€œbadā€ feelings or behaviors and uses the questions in that to get to the ā€œCoreā€ state someone is trying to achieve by that behavior, and it helps them feel that Core state without needing to X.

The book by Connirae is fascinating.

3 Likes

I think there is another good idea above here.

a related thread:

Universal (Hermetic) Laws module

3 Likes

Commander as a Q module.

RM has made me think it would be great if we had a sub which would be about mastering our inner states; emotions, thoughts, moods, self-talk etc. I know DR contains those components but itā€™s not its maid focus.

3 Likes

Please see above idea.

1 Like