Q Modules Requests

Self protection module that will help you avoid or have to deal with physical aggression/assault.

Isnt that codename-umbra?

1 Like

Not heard of that one

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/codename-umbra/

Was pulled from survival instinct.its the avoid part.the deal with part would probably need steadfast/berzerker or could just use the survival instinct core

3 Likes

Nice one @Meng123 :slight_smile:

1 Like

+attract opportunities to socialize more and attract people that will help you in like every aspects of life whether it be romantic, sexual, business, career, financial, etc. (Basically inner circle included)

Thanks @Meng123

Do you have an eidetic memory?

Hmm,unfortunately dont have an eidetic memory.would be pretty useful.my memory works more that it tells me if ive seen/read something before like a deja vu feeling and around where /when but cant remember stuff instantly word for word. good trick for catalogueing/finding information though

A module to change the people around me.

1 Like

Could you say a bit more? Changed how? Changed into what? (I know you donā€™t mean lycanthropy)

I mean like change peopleā€™s personalities, their opinions, what they believe, etc

Thanks for clarifying. I think Love Bomb has the potential to do so.

Um, that sounds a bit mind controlish. Iā€™d call it unethical. How about a module to help you surround yourself with people whose personalities, opinions, and beliefs resonate with yours to begin with.

5 Likes

So a more narrow refined positive version of inner circle?

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be great. It would be nice to get that effect from just a module rather than having to put another full core in.

1 Like

Might be easier to change your perception of them?

Or a module that changes your perception of people?

1 Like

@King, thatā€™s beautiful. I canā€™t change people. I can only truly change myself. In many times past, Iā€™ve found people adjusting themselves around me since sometimes the changes in me are quite apparent.

1 Like

If anything, Direct Influencing Aura is already in the direction of what I am looking for. Although I may have stated my request so directly, the module/tech unlikely would work like mind control. I mean, Dragon Tongue and reality shifter are also modules in the vicinity of what Iā€™m looking for.

Things to enhance how we already change people, through showing by example, through discussion or even shifting realities to ones in which people act different.

1 Like

Sleight of Mouth would be excellent to learn if you want to learn to understand and loosen up peopleā€™s rigid mindsets. Great for sales situations and so much more.

At the risk of sounding like an AI bot:

You might also like:

ā€œThe Userā€™s Guide to Sleight of Mouth: How to Unleash the Magic of Language to Persuade Anyone, Anytime, Anywhereā€ by Doug Oā€™Brien

1 Like