Q Modules Requests

Emperor’s Mindset

Taken from the original Emperor main title, the inner boldness, reality-bending confidence and utter determination to reach ones life goal:

They believed they could become gods among men, and you DON’T. That’s it. They lived their lives without boundaries, without limitations, without preconceived notations on how things should be. They lived their lives the way THEY wanted, and now history remembers them.

The EMPEROR CORE script contains some of the most BOLD, powerful, mind-blowing, and reality-bending scripting EVER

This could be such a powerful addition to the qstore! The feeling Emperor gives you is so undervalued, it is literally the cure for most of ones problems.
Just taking the Emperor scripting that gives you this bold confidence without all the external outer scripting of Emperor could allow some serious stacking. For example, Stark + Emperor’s Mindset or it would also pair extremely well with healing subs.

12 Likes

Heart of a Champion

The unrelenting will to win at all costs. Harness Michael Jordan level of competitiveness, Joe Frazier’s willingness to keep fighting George Foreman after getting knocked down 6 times, etc.

3 Likes

Ronaldo , messi, lebron james , wayne gretzky , michael phelps . the greatest athelets of all time, who also are cool as

1 Like

Mixing that would stark would be pretty amazing

1 Like

Natural winner so that you can win at sports gambling?

The players need to run the subs themselves in order to win. :grinning:

#5, the number of divine change. Perhaps on this pack…

3 Likes

i can see this one going into a sub for me but later on, definitely would be a blessing

1 Like

I’m going to request a module that I experienced on another sub I used years back.

Simply, it’s one that would make me smile. When I smile, my mind and body react instinctively, seeing positives even in the midst of normalized gloom. People would react to me, and smiling is infectious to everyone around.

This isn’t a request to change my thinking and attitude to have me smile. Strangely, it’s opposite of that. When I make myself physically smile, I begin looking for positives around me. People see it and quickly reciprocate, so it’s a never-ending encouraging cycle when around others. It makes us instantly attractive.

One could try it after reading this. It really works!

7 Likes

I’ll second that last one.

1 Like

This is a simple one, but I’d like an Ultima equivalent to the Deep Sleep module. Could work for sleep or for naps. Just to enable one to get to a higher-quality of sleep within a short amount of time. To improve sleep quality and to enable effective power naps.

4 Likes

wouldn’t that be the same as jut putting the Deep Sleep module into a custom ultima?

I’d like a module that synthesizes all your past and present experiences, memories and learnings (both conscious and subconscious) to find the most suitable life path for me ahead.

2 Likes

Isnt that basically wayfinder?
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/wayfinder/
You will experience your subconscious guiding you to the best outcomes in your life on any of our subliminals, however for those who want an even more powerful guiding hand there is now the Wayfinder module. By including the Wayfinder module, you will experience even stronger intuitive nudges and states when you are faced with a decision. You will easily be guided to the best possible outcomes by your subconscious – all you have to do is… listen.

2 Likes

This was from the Steve Jobs Harvard Commencement Speech:

“Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”

What if Steve Jobs had known early in his life that taking that calligraphy class would help him in the future?

Or perhaps The Flow is the closest to what I want.

The Flow – Quintessence by Subliminal Club

If you ever believed you were part of something more, The Flow will help you truly understand this. The Flow will help reveal to you the interconnectedness of the universe and the secret of inner peace. You will develop your sense of tranquility, becoming a walking beacon of serenity.

2 Likes

Wayfinder and current invoker would probably do something similar.wayfinder to get you into the correct current then current invoker would guide you down the correct path.the flow wouldnt hurt though

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire for looking at our requests.

1 Like

A module to use Stem Cells for all kinds of different healing purposes.

4 Likes

A module for rock climbing-weapon x tech, intelligent fearless-ness on the wall/cliff, appropriate physiological boosts. That might be a core actually lol

A module for a beautiful voice, please.

1 Like

What do you think about Emperor’s Voice?