Q Modules Requests

@Fire, can we have a module similar to the script in Renaissance Man to intensify and experience a fuller spectrum of our emotions more deeply?

I’d love to see it in the next module pack, if possible.

Emperor voice is about tonality and projection. Big difference between having a beautiful voice and a confident one.

Thanks for clarifying!

module to gain the confidence to self express the most inner you in the way you see fit. Taken from Renaissance Man, but going beyond artistic self expression. Social, business etc.

2 Likes

Module for greater body awareness, the physical sensations of how you feel inside your body, getting to feel more comfortable (even in external „uncomfortable“ situations).

1 Like

Second this request!

Grandmaster new sub request after just watching the candidates chess tournaments , to go along with the one and compliment called gamer mastery (( [Patent Pending] – The gaming revolution has begun. Be part of it or get stomped. Regardless of whether you’re trying to become a professional gamer, or you’re just playing to win, quickly and easily elevate your gaming skill to levels you’ve never experienced before with GAMING MASTERY X)) i seen only one other subliminal maker make this one, but lets call it Grandmaster refering to chess goal is to attain a ranking of * Candidate Master (CM) - Elo rating of 2200 * in chess. Why Chess , it is the one game , that takes full use in your head. it is spoken like a language . and only the smartest brain of intelligent individuals conquer. can subclub make a grandmaster amongst us ?chess1

2 Likes

Neatness and organization. This module will not only compel you to clean and organize your home, workspace, vehicle, and any other space that you consider “yours”, but it will guide you to do it in the most efficient and effective way possible and make it seem normal and natural. It will also help you to keep it that way for the long term.

2 Likes

I find Go quite interesting too.

2 Likes
  1. A wide wisdom module which grows your wisdom in all things whilst also catering to the specific goals of your custom.

2. Beauty Module, makes everything about you lovely and glowing. Your face, voice and eyes. You radiate beauty & love.

Isn’t this power awareness + power unleashed?

Iron Throne Q core module

1 Like

Not at all lol

Wanted Q core module :wink:

2 Likes

I saw news stories today about the Cerne Abbas Giant and he inspired me.

The New Yorker

The Mysterious Origins of the Cerne Abbas Giant

I am imagining a sort of ultimate extension of Primal, A sort of King of Nature. Living in harmony with the natural world. Some figures that might be models are Tom Bombadil, Iron John, The Wild Man, The Dagda. I also find inspiration in ancient druids and the concept of the mountain man.

A sort of Alpha of Nature. The natural Alpha. The ultimate natural man. Maybe a sort of perfected Id? The ultimate intuitive alpha in touch with and noticing what is happening in nature.

An extension of primal as the natural physical man combined with physical fitness that comes from the natural movement patterns and activities of day to day life.

Also the natural man that women love.

The natural man free of neurosis.

The natural man at his most basic, without the trappings of civilization. A wanderer in the natural landscape. The man in touch with the natural world. The intelligence of nature.

A kind of ultimate extension of the Primal concept. The Ultimate Natural Man, the Emperor of the Natural World.

Loosely structured ramblings, but hopefully you get the idea.

4 Likes

The Crossroads

Symbolic of the place where spirits can be met, supernatural things can happen and realms touch. A place of openings, opportunities and change.

The most famous example of this is the story of Robert Johnson selling his soul to the devil at The Crossroads.

@Fire
@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant

The social charm & magnetism from StarkQ as a Q Module.

Particularly containing the word conferred from the sales copy which goes as: “You’ll become the type of man that can easily persuade a nun to run away with you due to your magnetic presence (or any woman)”

1 Like

A module for being in sync with nature and communicating with animals would be nice.

1 Like

Hunter/Gatherer: A fitness module focused around maximizing ordinary day to day chores and leisure activities as a means of accomplishing one’s strength and cardio goals.

Modules for the adventure to the beyond kind of deal.

A speciality expansion of Astral Projection and Mind’s Eye. Perhaps something like Mind’s Palace.

P.S: Mind’s Eye is already a godsend in that area