Q Modules Experiences

For guys in relationships who used Alexander’s play, how were your effects?

Did your partner open up more to the idea of threesomes and stuff?

1 Like

I NEED to find out about this.

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves another question regarding Iron Frame. Would you say your eye contact, proximity and pauses during speaking have changed and would you attribute that to the module?

Also, based on your feeling, would you say adding Iron Frame to a Khan, Wanted custom would not add much?

No that didn’t change much and/or was already good for me.

It’s more a sense of an elevated position. An aloof mindset. As in, regardless of what others throw my way (against my frame), I don’t care. I find it interesting and funny. Their attempts to break it because I know it won’t.
Paired with the deep belief that regardless of outcome with the current people around me, I will find other people that appreciate my frame of life.

Well as Saint always says, even if a major somewhat “contains” a module (even though it doesn’t literally), adding it will amplify the effects. So it will definitely add much more of what I described above. If you need it, I cannot tell you :wink:

2 Likes

Can anyone please tell me which of the following aura modules is considered the most sexually intense?

• Aura of craving
  • Sphaera Magnetica
  • edge of danger
  • Earthshaker sexuality
  • temptation

I would like to add one of them to my Stark + WANTED custom, to create an air of sexual edge in the air (even if it was a bit dangerous), as it would also boost the playboy side of stark too.

Gonna tag people who used these, please tag others who might have used these.

@friday @lrw @TheBoxingScientist @AlexanderGraves @NinjaGazin

4 Likes

I felt the sexiness running through my veins when adding Earthshaker sexuality. You feel the sexiness ozzing when you are walking around.

4 Likes

In my experience I would rank them like that.

From most noticeable to least:

1. Earthshaker sexuality
  2. Sphaera Magnetica
  3. Temptation
  4. Edge of Danger

Don’t know anything about Aura of Craving

4 Likes

With Aura of Craving, my partner says that there are moments when he craves me. It’s not something that he feels that he has to act on, but that’s also related to his personality. It affects other people also, I just don’t know to what intensity.

WIth Sphaera Magnetica my partner has told me that he could feel my sexiness outside the house, 50 feet away, and from over 100 feet away.

Never tried edge of danger.

Earthshaker sexuality, people actually do turn their heads to look at me before they even hear me. They start going crazy as soon as they see me, but they don’t bother me, of course. They just can’t hide the intense sexual attraction on their face.

Temptation, this one shines beautifully with Entranced. They just can’t stop staring, and many do it so discreetly. I would never even know about it, if it wasn’t for my partner telling me how the whole room turned to discreetly to stare at me as soon as I turned my back to them.

I love them all @Invictus . They are all intense with their own purpose and function.

15 Likes

Your partner is great

2 Likes

WOW from 100 feet away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @friday . He is sensitive to energy and very visual. I’ve learned so much about what these subs do through him. He’s amazing.

1 Like

I trust @lrw she speaks from the heart i am gonna add Sphaera Magnetica ahahahhah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Yes, from over 100 feet away at the gym. I don’t know if working out had something to do with it, but my partner could feel it, and I could tell that other guys feel it also because they were acting like they knew that I was in that room.

2 Likes

[quote=“BlackTiger, post:319, topic:4521”]
Sphaera Magnetica
[/quote

Thanks again my friend cant wait to add this new sexy thing and bring sexy back as Justin Timberlake would say ahahahah.

4 Likes

These 2 are are the ones I’m leaning towards.

I also have entranced and ethereal presence in my custom, and WANTED is a core :stuck_out_tongue: so it’s kinda tempting to add temptation :rofl:

If you had to choose one of those, to increase your social value with your sexuality, which would you choose and why?

2 Likes

That’s no joke

I know of the power of Sphaera Magnetica (which is very similar to Libertines aura)

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

For what purposes do you want the aura?

If you want help to seduce a particular girl, go with Temptation

If you want (just) general sex appeal, add Earthshaker

Increasing social value would be more Earthshaker

3 Likes

He speaks the truth young @Invictus got an idea for a story. Meanwhile i am building another custom since the fortune cookie module brought me a huge amount of money.

3 Likes

Well you see, leaving a sexual imprint on the celebrities I meet would be a nice touch :wink:

Not necessarily to seduce them, but to have them wanting to seduce me and spend more time with me :wink:

4 Likes

Like Invictus i will also be meeting celebs myself and Invictus are going places. Why ? because we take action in every aspect of our lives.

2 Likes