Q Modules Experiences

Does what it says it will which is basically help mold your persona so that you’re even respected by others who either consider themselves alpha or actually are.

2 Likes

@Billions what was your experience with Carpe Diem Extended?

I have the theory that this module might actually be the best option for people suffering from ADHD

Alpha of alpha just helped me a lot leading toward what I want when with others people. Less susceptible to be influenced or just go with someone else’s plan if you don’t like it. Helped me add some edginess to Stark regarding being more strong willed since stark has a little bit of wanting to keep good relationship with everyone.

I’d put Alpha of Alpha if I needed to interact with some people who are usually in charge and have strong leadership or domination.

7 Likes

Yeah, your theory might be right.

You gotta understand in context that my custom had carpe diem, but also machine action, mogul, and unlimited wealfh energy/motivation… but carpe diem seemed to be the driving module, alongside mogul, which made me get up first thing in the morning and fin that my mind instantly redirected to exactly what I was supposed to be doing.

2 Likes

What are some good modules for extreme self-love? I found Divine Self-Image. Is there any feedback for it or other recommendations?

1 Like

Which module can help achieve the mindset: “X experience happened to me in the past in my love/work life, but this experience doesn’t matter anymore, it doesn’t bother me, it doesn’t define my current love/work life”?

Blue Skies I believe. @GoldenTiger might be able to tell you more.

Chosen of Venus
Depths of Love

There’s probably more but those three off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Experiences using Steadfast for simple negging / banter / frame breaks and controls?

Yeah, blue skies is good to developp self love, I would combine it woth the new modules @Martin :wink:

Also, the ones you said brandon are good too, very good to understand love.

2 Likes

Can you write a book please, because I for sure don’t understand love :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t either :joy::joy:

Right now I’m more exploring sex… Thinking of trying a sex swing and trying a threesome. eventually.

3 Likes

I am free on Friday

8 Likes

Ok mate, let me know when you get to love :grin:

LOL

Bro stay out of my threesome :rofl::rofl:

My girl will try to talk to another girl down the line hahaha

1 Like

No need to feel insecure Tigerboy. After I have taken good care of your lady, I will make sure to bash your bishop myself

2 Likes

Im dead :rofl: Well, if we gonna do this better do it hard, better tell me your safe word before we start :wink:

1 Like

They seem quite metaphysicla. Does someone has any experience with these modules?

Yes. Neither are exclusively metaphysical. I’ve had both in combinations in ‘love’ customs. I could be wrong though, as I am a bit metaphysically minded.

1 Like

@Avengers68 could you please give me a review of the Sanctuary module?

1 Like

I feel I can enter a deep relaxation faster than before, I am sure it is the Sanctuary module

1 Like