Q Modules Experiences

Thanks @friday . He is sensitive to energy and very visual. I’ve learned so much about what these subs do through him. He’s amazing.

1 Like

I trust @lrw she speaks from the heart i am gonna add Sphaera Magnetica ahahahhah :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Yes, from over 100 feet away at the gym. I don’t know if working out had something to do with it, but my partner could feel it, and I could tell that other guys feel it also because they were acting like they knew that I was in that room.

2 Likes

[quote=“BlackTiger, post:319, topic:4521”]
Sphaera Magnetica
[/quote

Thanks again my friend cant wait to add this new sexy thing and bring sexy back as Justin Timberlake would say ahahahah.

4 Likes

These 2 are are the ones I’m leaning towards.

I also have entranced and ethereal presence in my custom, and WANTED is a core :stuck_out_tongue: so it’s kinda tempting to add temptation :rofl:

If you had to choose one of those, to increase your social value with your sexuality, which would you choose and why?

2 Likes

That’s no joke

I know of the power of Sphaera Magnetica (which is very similar to Libertines aura)

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

For what purposes do you want the aura?

If you want help to seduce a particular girl, go with Temptation

If you want (just) general sex appeal, add Earthshaker

Increasing social value would be more Earthshaker

3 Likes

He speaks the truth young @Invictus got an idea for a story. Meanwhile i am building another custom since the fortune cookie module brought me a huge amount of money.

3 Likes

Well you see, leaving a sexual imprint on the celebrities I meet would be a nice touch :wink:

Not necessarily to seduce them, but to have them wanting to seduce me and spend more time with me :wink:

4 Likes

Like Invictus i will also be meeting celebs myself and Invictus are going places. Why ? because we take action in every aspect of our lives.

2 Likes

I’m toying with this one in my Khan Custom, and I do like it, just a smoosh of that danger, not much but noticeble. Very early still but…

1 Like

Many of the subs include an element of temptation, Wanted is big on that already, so if I had to choose one, I would go with Earthshaker. You’re definitely considered to be a higher status person by the people who see that there are people who turn around to look at you with so much attraction. What I experienced was not the typical head turning women get. This was really intense, it was almost like a celebrity status. They were attracted to me before they even saw me.

1 Like

I have edge of danger combined with temptation and intensity aura in a ZPT2 custom. They have all combined to give me the most sexually charged aura I have ever had and experienced. Women have touched me casually more and more since starting this custom; and I’m talking about women I have just met. Dirty innuendos and invasion of personal space are a regular thing as well. The phrase you used, Sexually intense, is the best way to put it. Looks of pure lust and women indirectly escalating everywhere.In regards to answering your question I can’t isolate any specific module because my whole custom was geared towards this effect. It has definitely worked though (and those modules definitely contribute). Perhaps too well.

13 Likes

How is ZPT2 treating you? More reconciliation than ZP? What is your listening schedule?

Would you share what is included in your custom?

1 Like

ZPT2 is remarkably smooth. No recon. Tons of results. I’m listening every other day combined with renaissance man.

If you look on my profile I’m running the sub idea I posted on the zero point custom thread. I didn’t change anything from that original post.

7 Likes

Can you give me a review of Ethereal Presence pls?

4 Likes

Review of Wayfinder and Stress Displacement please

1 Like

I have been listening to my custom two times. One only 5 minutes (not much to say about that) and the second time 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes of listening to the next day, I was unusually chill and alfa.

Not that kind of Alfa like the man of the top of the world, but normal alpha. But what especially caught my attention was that unusual calm attitude which I think comes from Lion. Not only that my speech was way better and my reactions were just very chill and not needy.

I am not writing much about my experiences because mine is not that bombastic like from Invictus or Saiyan4Blue or Elme but maybe I will get there at least for 10% :slight_smile:

I am not sure if it’s the Lion IV or something else.
Also, temptation changed my style in how I responded to woman colleague. Was more mysterious and funny.

My custom by the way.

Emperor
Chosen
A/SPS: Organs
Asclepius
Carpe Diem Ascended
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Furious Ascent
Fusion Optimized
Joie de Vivre
Jupiter
Lion IV
Mosaic
Omnidimensional
Overdrive
Polyglot
Pragya
Temptation
The Architect
Potentiator
Yggdrasil

6 Likes

@Ay3

Here you’ll find reviews of certain modules that people have previously used.

Sounds just like the type of feeling and effect the Lion IV module triggers within you.

1 Like