Q Module Questions

im happy with st4 but ive mainly been using it for the muscle gain and fast healing at gym rather than for kickboxing.Kickboxing only just stopped being in lockdown this week so will find out how the custom works for it after a few weeks.It also is a bit lacking in the mental fortitude section,spartan does it a lot better.

Lol,should probably update my journal.(>_<)Been getting pretty good results.Lost 10kg and put on quite a bit of muscle.Still not where i want to be yet though.Didnt lose much fitness when i went back to kickboxing this week also after a 3 month break so think empfit/custom definitely helped.

1 Like

Get spartan it is meant for the “warrior” complex more then emp fitness is.

1 Like

So the Stark module contains Primal Seduction Iron Throne, right? I know the full Stark contains it, so anything that is also in the full title will be in the Q module, right?

@SaintSovereign
@Fire

1 Like

The stark core is basically the stark sub for the most part.

1 Like

That is what I was thinking but I wanted to confirm.

I keep trying to figure out if having Stark means you could leave out Primal Seduction.

I realize having it puts more emphasis on that area, but if Stark has it, then, while more slowly, Stark is going to work on the issues related to Primal Seduction.

I find Spartan more appealing conceptually than Emperor Fitness.

I do too but the unleasher part of emp fitness could be useful in spartan.

1 Like

For what its worth

From my understanding-Primal Seduction will address issues related to healing that Stark-which has Iron Throne, will not

I have Emperor Fitness Stage 4 +Spartan in a custom and the combo is quite potent.
Workouts that took an hour are cut down in half, and I’m physically changing faster while spending significantly less time working out, I ran Spartan alone before hand and while very powerful, it is not as effective as this for workout performance and physical results improvements.

5 Likes

so you would recommend running spartan with st4 for much better results or any other stage?

2 Likes

No idea, I just wanted everything in Emperor Fitness so picked stage 4.
I’ve never run Emperor fitness any other stage solo only spartan.
I would treat each module like it’s own subliminal and based off the stage description choose what you
would want or need I imagine it would work well for each stage -in a nutshell (this is oversimplifying but go read the sales page description)
stage 1 skill mastery and healing
stage 2 fat melting, cardio, endurance
stage 3 Muscle building
stage 4 all of them-but longer to see any specific result most likely

1 Like

" This is one of my favourite messages from A Course in Miracles. It demonstrates the power of pure Love as a healing force like no other. It shows how Love illuminates the Shadow Self, and cannot help but bring it forward into the Light. It displays how Love, as the only ultimately purifying vibration in the Universe, restores us to Wholeness - through revealing every part of our wounded Self that has denied the Love that we Are.

If you meet the vibration of conscious, unconditional love in any person, place or situation - you will experience an Unseen chemical reaction. The energy of love is supremely intelligent and knows where to place itself. It is drawn to all the parts of your psyche where you have buried the Holy Truth of your Being. It is commanded to draw out all the false thoughts that you have about your innate lovableness, your divine nature, your worthiness, your innocence, your power to make a difference.

This is called healing, and spiritual transformation. When healing and transformation happen, first it can look disruptive to the ego. This is because everything that has been stuffed down, suppressed or denied is suddenly brought to the surface. Sometimes emotions that have been hiding in the body tissues and energy field can erupt like a volcano, because all at once the vibration of pure love is touching them, igniting the release.

Sometimes when we offer someone pure, awakened, conscious acceptance and unconditional love, it can provoke them in quite disturbing ways. It can seem to bring out all their ‘crap’, almost like vomiting psychic and emotional garbage. All their ingrown and unattended-to emotional and spiritual needs suddenly blow up in our faces - or they run away and hide out of an inability to face their inner truths.

Remember - ‘Love brings forth anything unlike itself.’

When the Light of universal love is poured upon the wounded soul, it cannot help but break open to every false trick of the ego that has kept it diminished, starving; famished for the total nourishment of Love.

All fears will be exposed under the spotlight of pure love vibrations.

People cover up fear through demonstrating other emotional states - anger, violence, passive-aggressive behaviour, manipulation, guilt-driven actions, for example.

Love brings forth anything unlike itself.

Why do these unhealed emotional states come up in the light of pure love?

Because they are ready to be healed.

The Higher Self is the Wise Self. It chooses the perfect people, places and events to instigate healing in exact ways. The Higher Self of anyone who is experiencing all the repressed parts of their psyche erupt - from being in the presence of unconditional love - is drawing them to that person or place for a healing purpose.

It is their responsibility to progress their own healing. No-one else can do it for them. We only heal ourselves, but we can be greatly aided in this process by bathing in the Light of Higher Consciousness.

It is only this Higher Consciousness that will bring forth healing solutions.

It is only Divine Love that will alter the internal balance of a person from relying on the ego, to relying on the Heart & Spirit.

Love Brings Forth Anything Unlike Itself.

And when it does so, the entire Universe is poised and ready to support the healing that is required.

Written by the beautiful Sophie Bashford "

Is this what Blue Skies is supposed to do? There’s not better healing then the force that keeps the Mutli-Verse together, which is Love, Unconditional Love.

5 Likes

That quote really resonates.

1 Like

Posted this in the wrong place before

Does anyone know if PS: Iron Throne will ever be a core in the Q store?

I’ve been bugging @SaintSovereign about this ever since the Q store was launched lol.

1 Like

Ask @Fire. :wink:

1 Like

How’s your GF’s hair growing now? :smiley:

1 Like

@Fire

Will Primal Seduction Iron Throne be added as a core to the Q-Store?

Secrets of Akasha – Wealth:

By tapping into the human collective consciousness and the myriad of different experiences contained therein, you can learn all kinds of secrets, strategies, tactics and methods of creating unimaginable wealth. This power is now at your fingertips.

@SaintSovereign and/or @Fire: How do we tap into the human collective consciousness?

Through Secrets of Akasha – Wealth, of course. :wink:

1 Like