Q Module Questions

@SaintSovereign Any timeline on when we will be able to get name embedded subliminals for titles in the main store? ie Khan, QLQ, Alchemist, Stark etc.

I would guess September/October

1 Like

I remember he did say later this year possibly early next year, all depends on how well their plans is going I bet.

1 Like

Í concur with Saint as I am using emperor core in my custom. It is absolute rocket fuel if I had added another core I would have burned myself out.

1 Like

I don’t think it works that way, you may have 3 or 4 cores in there and that wouldn’t make it any denser or stronger, as the denseness and strength are determined by the build method. Surely there will be more variety in the scripting but the total amount of suggestions will be distinct to each build method, at least from what I’m assuming.

So with that in mind, we can also assume that the more Cores thus the more variety in scripting with a decrease in repetitive suggestions may dilute results. Having a firm foundation on each Core will probably solve this problem.

4 Likes

Saint’s response was in my clarifying to rebuild Emperor Store in Custom
whether the Emperor Core actually contained the other cores of Ascension, Sex Mastery etc. would be needed.

‘Emperor would be enough’ -meaning the other cores are already in that core-from my understanding

From what I’ve looked into

More cores simply means longer to assimilate the scripts and therefore longer to produce specific results.
More diffuse results in the beginning but certainly not more diluted results in the long run.

I do not believe increase modules or cores decreases repetitive suggestions. Although would be curious to confirm that

IMO Having run previous cores before adding them into a custom would make it easier to see specific results of those cores faster, as the script has already been largely assimilated and reconciliation gone through.

In my four core custom I notice Spartan, the only one I have run before, effects stronger and faster than the others.

7 Likes

Since there are Financial Success Reality Shifter and Secrets of Akasha - Wealth for Wealth, why arent there Seduction/Relationship Success Reality Shifter and Secrets of Akasha - Seduction/Sex?

Imagine being able to tap into the collective consciousness of all seduction experiences that have occurred…

4 Likes

Hi guys, i am looking to built a custom with my main target of fighting in muay thai. I havent built it yet because i am going back and forth in the cores

Muay thai and spartan cores are the obvious choice. Would you add empreror fitness st4, emperor fitness st3 or you think is redundant?

In the beginning, i was thinking st3 because st4 seems too big and the sub would be less focussed. Then i thought maybe i should remove st3 and a result enhancement for more profound results. Then i thought that emperor fitness st4 covers a lot and i might want to include this instead

I am going back and forth for 15 days now. Any advice?

Have you used any of these programs previously? And if not I would go with a more streamlined Custom as you’d want the Muay Thai aspects to be most pronounced.

I own both spartan and muay thai x and i have been using them regularly. Much more the muay sub and i am pleased

Hmm,why stage 3 though since stage 3 is for muscle building?wouldnt stage 1 for skill mastery or stage 2 for endurance be better for muay thai if your not going for stage 4?

How is your level now and what are you hoping to improve?

@rising

Check out this thread from @dorfmeister .

Will probably give you some good ideas

Ascension, Primal Seduction and Spartan

1 Like

thanks i will take a look

The most intense lean muscle producing subliminal technology has been developed and embedded in this stage. Working out while on Unleasher will help you rapidly build muscle in any way you want – strength, size, endurance, aesthetics

The last 4 caught my eye. St1 is more of a healing module in every multistage and i dont want healing aspects

I think i am between st4 or st3

I want to fight on amateur level within two years for a hobby. I was in a good pace to fight within a year but i got myself very loose during quarantine. I gained 10 kg of weight while i wasnt training at all. A mix of busy with my work and the goverment didnt allow to even run outside

Hmm,not sure then.Either could be useful in your case.Do you need to lose weight or gain weight to stay in your weight class for muay thai when your in shape or are you able to fight at your normal weight?If you need to lose weight,more muscle could make it harder but the endurance and strength components would definitely help.Saint said emperor fitness is polymorphic though so st3 might take that into account.

well still none of the answers covers the question whether i should go with st3, st4 or just add a result enhancer :smiley:

Personally would say go st4 but ive been running st4 for a long time already so not sure if it will be heavy for you.if you want to be sure and keep the sub compact for faster results,would say just add a result enhancer instead since you already have experience with spartan and muay thai mastery

Are you happy with st4?

Edit: i am reading your journal now. I guess i ll find my answer there

1 Like