Q Module Questions

Not sure how soon is soon, but some of the Ultima script is going to be added to the Q store, as per Saint.

Which module will be the best to push your confidence to the utmost degree? Having extreme even maybe „delusional“ confidence, helps you with taking action in tough situations leading to you growing a lot and also helping with affirming your new reality. For example, Emperor helped me immensely with me self sabotaging when talking to 10/10 women only because I thought I am the king of the fucking World. I don’t see there a module tackling this specially but I might be wrong. Otherwise I would request such a module

5 Likes

Friday, pull up all great suggestions from the Collective Conscious…

Emperor can be two fold it can work very well with women on the other side of the coin with certain women it gets them enraged. Providing you handle this then its ok.

1 Like

Yes, this is very true. I have first hand experience with it.

In the Q-store there are various modules which are directly or indirectly focused on Confidence. One of them is Sanguine, I’m not aware of the effects of others, so simply won’t recommend any.

Depending on the core you go with you could add Alpha of Alpha, Domain, Iron Frame, Leader of Men ,Lion IV, Rogue, and Total Nonchalance . Go with a core say Ascension Q Core and add some or all of the other modules I mentioned . Maybe add in Attachment Destroyer, Ares , Februss , I Am , and Carpe Diem Ascended for shits and giggles. That should help you live your life and not give a flying fuck about anything around you.

1 Like

Power Unleashed VS Lion IV for body language, composure when public speaking? Or perhaps even Alpha Male Body Language, although it didn’t intrigue me from it’s description.

Appreciate any insights.

1 Like

I would think the more relaxed you are the better. I cant tell you how much me being tense in the past both mentally and physically has sabotaged things. You could go with Lion IV and also maybe Alpha of Alpha , Rogue , and Total Nonchalance. I have those as well as Attachment Destroyer in my custom

It really comes down to what your goals are

2 Likes

None of those really align with what I want or need.

Lion IV looks very intriguing, so does Power Unleashed but I do not have space to fit both in my Custom, hence why I asked the question.

@DarkPhilosopher do you understand what the module Tyrant is doing?

Well, Fire is being all mysterious about it, but this is how I see it after pondering the description and combining it with all I’ve learned about things like this:

In order to manifest, to shape your reality, you need to have total conviction that the reality you wish to exist is the real one. In theory, if you can close your eyes and hold an absolute belief with your entire being without any doubt creeping in, things can manifest instantly and when you open your eyes it is indeed your reality and has always been.

The unfortunate part is you may not even remember your reality being any different. One of the reasons why you should always journal. If you are lucky you may discover through reading the journal that your life wasn’t always this way, but no matter how hard you try, you can’t pinpoint exactly when it changed.

The challenge with manifestation is that your visualization/belief needs to stay that absolute all the way from you to the source of creation before you let it go. So even the slightest doubt or loss of focus will make it deviate from its path. And we are filled with doubts how something like instant healing or change can take place, and we are always distracted.

And so we only get partway and it takes more time. We manifest fragments. Then, the closer we get, the easier it becomes to believe. Until it is finally your reality.

I believe Tyrant is meant to help this process by making your conviction stronger, making it easier to believe that what you want not only can be done, but will be done. Or should I say is done?

An added benefit is that people always follow the person whose sense of reality is strongest. The alpha in a group is the one that doesn’t need to think about what’s going on, they already know exactly what. You see that when going out with a group of friends, how there’s always somebody that everybody glances at when someone suggests going to another venue. They don’t like having to think about it, so they submit to the one that already knows the answer.

Does that answer the question?

Keep in mind even if I am wrong, it’s still a good mindset to have. I can think of worse beliefs to pursue.

11 Likes

Thank you so much DarkPhilosopher that really did help!
:wink:

Did @Fire ever answer what the differences between overdrive and natural winner were?

Limit destroyer and unlimiter?

The approach here is different, Limit Destroyer removes and let’s your re-frame and rethink the limits that you have proposed onto yourself and Unlimiter makes you belief your do not have any limits so there’s nothing to destroy.

Here’s a well-explained example by @Lion

3 Likes

So If I we’re to create a Custom with only Ascension Core would that be equal to Ascension itself?

The Potentiator is about stopping you from repressing your power and potential, and instead allowing yourself to express and enjoy the endless possibilities that lie before you. You will not only become aware of all these possibilities you have, but also have ideas on how to best make use of them.

@Fire (only because I know Saint will direct this question to you), why can this module only be found in the Romance and Sex and Results Enhancement section? It seems like it will also work well for Wealth, Intelligence, Health too.

1 Like

I PM’d Saint About this-it may help

AzrielRegular

14d

Saint,

This custom is simply incredible. The name embedded is very powerful. I will journal more later on it. I was going to run Emperor Q alongside it and I see now I need to upgrade Emperor to personalized.

Couple questions to clarify before I order it, when you get a chance please

For a custom Emperor from the Q store-that mimics the store version with name embedding, should I choose Emperor, Ascension, Mogul, and Sex Mastery as my cores or just Emperor?
If I did the former would that derail the specificity of Emperor or make it more powerful?

Which modules do you recommend for it? GLM, new beginnings etc? I want something that closely resembles the Emperor I am on now as possible and then Ill add a flourish or two on top.

thank you

SaintSovereignCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

14d

Emperor as a core is enough – you can add more modules to tailor the subliminal to your needs, but the Emperor Core module contains the versions of those in the actual sub. As for which modules to add, I’d stick with the result enhancing ones. That’ll make it stronger. But seriously, don’t be afraid to experiment. The modules were written to lock together.

6 Likes

So what did you end up ordering?

Fire never answered the former :frowning: