Q Module Questions

Real talk, you’re already tapped into it by virtue of existing. This module just brings the knowledge to the forefront.

3 Likes

So it’ll come in the form of a genius wealth creation idea while I’m sippin’ some lemonade on the porch? :laughing:

1 Like

It’s possible. Some of my best ideas have popped up when I was playing a game, watching a movie, etc. Ultima came out of absolutely nowhere, haha. Was sitting there one minute working on something basic, next minute I was furiously building the prototype.

8 Likes

I didn’t include Secrets of Akasha in my wealth custom although I seriously debated it. I have four other wealth related modules in it. Not sure if it’s from running three or four loops of my wealth Custom yesterday but for the first time probably ever I am not stressed out about money and also my Wife and I had to take an Uber this morning and it was probably the nicest car I have ever been in.

2 Likes

Perhaps you have EOG in your custom?

1 Like

@King Yes Sir. Stage 1

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Is Positive Being Attractor similar to Secrets of Akasha?

Paging @Fire.

3 Likes

What are the best modules for someone wanting to go from being a lazy couch potato to working up to doing Crossfit? Yeah I’m insane but it’s one of my goals.

Extreme exercise motivation?

2 Likes

@d1gz I figured that one for sure. I was looking at maybe Stage 1 of Emperor Fitness as a possibility.

People also speak very highly of Spartan.

1 Like

I really can’t say which stage of EF I’d recommend. It depends on where you actually are in your “fitness journey”. Although ST1 would maybe help with getting started. I’ve been listening to ST1 myself on and off. Though it’s more for the physical healing there rather than for exercise motivation.

1 Like

For exercise motivation I would say the Exercise Motivation module and/or Spartan.

Emperor Fitness all stages seem more physical transformation and movement support than motivation to go or push through workouts.

1 Like

I would so add in some part of eFit, at least St1. Probably Spartan as well, cross-fit is a warrior mentality. Still, it’s no Ninja Warrior training.

I am wondering if it would be possible for us to get the recipes which are used for the Store Subliminals. For example, Emperor (Store) is made up of Emperor (Core) + some other stuff. It would give us great ideas in designing subs!

2 Likes

I think @SubliminalUser has nice idea here .
It becomes so much easy and eventually it can help us designing our own custom subs

Any chance that we’d see older Q subs updated to incorporate some newer modules that are on-topic? E.g. “Transcendental Connection” module in Inner Circle. I do realize that means the Inner Circle Q core wouldn’t have this module, because it is a separate item.

Also, why is Inner Circle listed as Results Enhancement?

Does Carpe Diem Ascended supersede Natural Winner + Joie de Vivre? It honestly seems to be a combination of several other modules in the stores. Tagging @Fire because I know these kinds of questions generally tend to be answerable only by him :smiley:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Are auras able to be transferred or felt over the phone? I’m in sales and make all my deals/connections/relationships over the phone, not face to face. I’m wondering if an Aura module like Direct Influencing Aura could still help me close more deals and be more like a trusted authority figure in my industry.

1 Like