Quantum Fitness

That is a bit weird yeah cause stage 1 doesnt have much that would cause reconcillation if your already training and in good shape and you only listen once a day so shouldnt be overload.Think only saint would know what in the script is causing that.
How long did you listen to it for?Sometimes i get brain fog too for the 1st 1-2 weeks of starting a sub cause my brain has to adapt and absorb it.For pushing harder,dont feel like emperor fitness helps that much for it.Spartan was a lot better mindset wise for me of wanting to workout,emperor fitness still have to decide conciously to workout but the body effects are stronger than spartan.Otherwise could give stage 4 a try and see if you still get the same problems cause stage 2-3 are more motivating for working out and are in stage 4 or might want to switch to spartan.

1 Like

Yeah Sain told me it’s part of deep recon so should I listen to stage 4 instead since it has stage 1,2 and 3?

Not sure,could actually make it worse cause stage 4 is more dense.Might be better to change to spartan which is less dense and more focused and has more mindset or try one of the other stages and see how you react first.

1 Like

I will try Stage 4 just in case and I will let you know how it goes

Alright,good luck.Hope you manage to get it working for you cause emperor fitness is a pretty good program.If not you always have spartan to try,thats just as good(^_^)

1 Like

So far,mainly see the effects of serum x and inexhaustible from my sub.Empfit was helping me recover faster but recovery is noticably faster than empfit by itself.A workout that left me sore for 2 days before the sub can recover by the next day.Inexhaustible seems to be boosting endurance too but nothing amazing yet but its only been a week.Havent seen the other components yet but cant go back to kickboxing till end of august cause of covid so might not see the speed/fighting aspects yet.The sub is still quite heavy while running and feel tired while its playing but am fine after it ends.Changed my afternoon listening to masked and its a lot better now.Wonder why ultrasonic is so much more tiring though(>_<)So listening is now 1 loop ultrasonic in the morning during my workout and one loop masked in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Missed the effects of spartan and its ability to eliminate reconcilation so made a stacking custom to go with the one im listening to.The goals are pretty similar so should boost my other custom as well,plus it has more result enhancement than the 1st one

Cores
Spartan core-My favorite sub for having a mindset that can get through anything in life whether its a workout or a bad day
Sex Mastery XQ Core-Boosts sex.Should pair well with prevent premature ejaculation since that was the only part lacking in the original program
Minds Eye Q Core-I feel i have aphantasia cause i cant visualize no matter how hard i try so though would give it a try.Will boost the superchargers as well if it works

The rest
Energetic development XI-Its supposed to boost the effects of subliminals and help aura.Wonder if should have gone with the architect instead since its supposed to make you healthier
Sphaera magnetica-General attraction aura.Sounded like the most all rounded aura
Lion IV-Relaxed mastery and confidence
Mosaic-Boost stacking
Omnidimensional-Tackle things from multiple angles
Potentiator-Take advantage of all possibilitys available
Merger of worlds-Bring subconcious and concious mind closer together
Earthshaker-sexuality-Create a stronger presence around me
Sensuality and handsomeness improver-Should tie in with physicality shifter sexiness
Sexiness unbound-Unsure what this one does but boosting sexiness should be good
Power unleashed-Develop a more powerful personality and presence
Overdrive-Bring more success into life
Power awareness-Become more aware of maximum potential so can strive for it
Auric overdriver-Boost all around aura and improve energetics
Sultan-Help manifest some money for what i spent on the customs(Xp)
Also Deus and Informaticon for the same reason they are in the 1st custom

Ran a loop of this in the afternoon after an hour of silence after my 1st custom and all the tiredness and headache from the 1st sub dissapears.Not sure why though.Either too much to process or it works really well of reconcillation like the last time i ran spartan.

1 Like

Do you see any muscle gains so far? My hypothetical custom (still under development) shares a lot of modules with yours, so this is interesting to see. Also, what’s the power level?

Im gaining muscle really fast but i gain muscle fast normally so cant tell if its the sub or not.My sticking point is usually the fat loss part cause my body type puts on muscle really easily but also fat.Plus i started gym 2 weeks ago after a 3 month break because of covid so gaining back lost muscle is a lot faster.Plus i was already running empfit before starting the custom so not sure but recovering faster allows me to train more and do more reps so i assume more muscle gain would happen with time since theres more work being done

1 Like

Experimented with legacy twice a day before workouts and beast unleashed at the gym cause i have a bit of trouble getting motivated at the end of day to workout after work.Really missed the effects of beast unleashed.Great workout,more focus and dont get tired as fast.Wonder if it will be too much along with the customs though cause it was fine to use these before Q but not sure about the state of superchargers and active superchargers after Q.Though still waiting for a sex unleashed Q active supercharger if it works anything like beast unleashed,just hope it would have good music though,lol.Would be awesome xp

Edit-Saint replied.Looks like superchargers are fine to use with Q customs so legacy and beast unleashed are gonna become staples in the stack cause workouts are a lot better with them(^_^)

Oh,yeah.The power level is Q.Ive tried starkQ at normal levels and got really good results but my results completely dissapeared/reversed when i tried using the terminus experimental so guess it was too powerful for me so figured would go with what i know works for the custom rather than make a gamble on terminus.May try out terminus after running it for 6 months to a year

Theres one weird thing that i cant figure out though.Before the custom,i used to sleep through until my alarm rings at 7.30 but since starting it.I wake up everyday at 5.30 like clockwork,no matter how late or early i sleep.I dont feel tired when i wake up at 5.30 but after going back to sleep and waking up at my usual time.I end up waking up tired.Wonder if anyone has any idea what could be causing it?Maybe i shouldnt have left out deep sleep after all(>_<)

2 Likes

Can you elaborate what empfst4 lacks in the mental aspect?

1 Like

When your on empfitst4,your diet and exercise routine will improve and the body will change faster but the drive to push through workouts and to actually do the diet and exercise isnt that strong mentally so you have to self motivate or one missed workout may become many missed workouts and its a lot easier for the mind to give up before the muscles.With spartan i didnt have that problem,even when feeling like you were about to die,you would be able to push through a workout.There was also a lot more drive to train and exercise but the changes were slower in terms of muscle gain and healing from training compared to empfit.

3 Likes

Very nice. I thought you had mental fog. I guess a custom with spartan and st4 can counter that problem even though i rarely miss planned workouts :slight_smile: Thank you. I hope you will keep updating your journal

1 Like

Hmm,fortunately havent had mental fog from subs before.The worst reconcilation i get is just headaches or a desire to sleep.Haha,quite thats why regret not putting spartan in my custom originally.Was really hard to keep motivated to do my workouts during lockdown(><)Will try but there wasnt really much to journal during the lockdown since no gym,kickboxing and work.No socializing also.Finally mostly over so can get back to life(^^)

Hmm,an update for if anyone still reading.Lost 10kg and managed to maintain my muscle with a combination of spartan+empfitst4 and starkq stack during my 3 month lockdown.Managed to lose the weight with a daily morning workout of 300 kettlebell swings and a session of insanity max 30 as well as resistance bands at night to maintain muscle as well as tightening up my diet.Gyms reopened middle of june which was around when i got my custom.Muscle was returning fast with a 12-10-8-6-6-6 rep program but the original custom wasnt quite motivating enough to push through the workouts which was why i ended up getting my stacking custom which had spartan.It removed the reconcilation and gave me the drive to push in my workouts again which made me regret not including it in my original custom.Also back to work but didnt see that much cause my custom was mostly fitness so think starkq got diffused a bit.So far pretty good results from the empfit fitness side,quite a few people at the gym said i look better and are a lot leaner than before cause i was a bit chubby before.Muscle definition is also a lot more noticable.
After a month increased my loops to 3 and starkq became noticable again although still cant socialize that much at the moment.So far serum x definitely boosts healing better than empfit by itself and inexhaustible helps but not superhuman endurance level.The rest only just restarted kickboxing this week so havent seen the effects yet like berserker,blink etc.Think physical shifter sexiness is working cause my body type is shifting a bit to be more aesthetic but that could just be empfit.Still dont feel that prevent premature ejaculation is that strong though,can last longer but still not as long as i want.
Only other think is i did a respec on the cores of my 2 customs.The modules are all the same but the cores are now.
Fighter sub since kickboxing has restarted again
Empfit ST4
Spartan
Muay thai mastery x
Starkq boosted since beyond limitless ultima exists now
Starkq
Quantum limitless ST4
Alchemist ST4

Already running the starkq boosted one with beyond limitless ultima.The fighter sub should be ready by monday then will switch my empfit custom with it

4 Likes

Very nice balance. Impressive workouts and workout commitment. 12-10-8-6-6-6 is no joke. I like that. In the past for hypertrophy, my workout was 8-6-4-2 with long recovery times between sets. Actually pushed that up to 180 seconds. (Each set was maximal, if that makes sense. In other words, the maximum I could do for 8 reps on the first set. Maximum for 6 on the second and so on. It led to fast and consistent strength gains over a several months period -actually much longer now that I think of it. But I also found that I was never really allowing deep recovery to happen. No pain in the weight room. But if I tried any calisthenics with higher reps, say 50 pushups, I’d feel pain starting around rep 42 or something.).

Anyway, really like your workout. and the balance between your different subliminal elements.

Yep,the 12-10-8-6-6-6 is painful but fun.great for putting on muscle but not so much for strength.i like the 8-6-4-2 one too.i was using it befor lockdown to build up strength and maintain muscle but wanted to build some muscle back again so switched.its a great workout but doesnt really improve endurance that well.was strong as an ox but couldnt use it for very long(>_<)

Thanks alot.hoping to be able to be in good enough shape to post progress pictures in a few months.(^-^) finally back to kickboxing as well so looking forward to seeing how the custom affects it too with all the new physical modules

1 Like

Yep. That’s about right.

I haven’t lifted a weight in a very long time. Been having energy issues and am planning to go for a checkup. Started with pull-ups and pushups, but the parks around here now have the pull-up bars cordoned off due to an upsurge in cases. Any picture I take now is firmly in the ‘Before/During’ category. heh :smirk: I guess there’s something to be said for recording where you started from too.

Anyway, I may try out that 12-10… split . Sounds interesting. Happy working out.