Q Module Pack: ESSENCE #3

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

The second ESSENCE module pack is now available - featuring 10 (this pack includes the ESSENCES of the upgrade of Heartsong) of the latest titles’ ESSENCE modules, so that you can add the very essence of your favorite title to your ideal custom. This pack includes ESSENCE modules for the following titles:

  • ESSENCE: The Uncarved Block (PEACE)
  • ESSENCE: An Atmosphere of Love (A Love Bomb for Humanity)
  • ESSENCE: As I Heal (Paragon)
  • ESSENCE: Where the Current Runs (R.I.C.H.)
  • ESSENCE: The Inner Edge (R.I.C.H. Trader)
  • ESSENCE: The Mind of the Masters (Limitless: RAIKOV)
  • ESSENCE: The Reforged Ruler (Emperor: REFORGED)
  • ESSENCE: The Still Point of Work (Limitless: ZONE)
  • ESSENCE: The Clear Note (Heartsong Stage 1: Attuned)
  • ESSENCE: The Answering Note (Heartsong Stage 2: The Duet)

What are ESSENCE modules?
You’ve built a custom you love. Every module earns its place. And still, somewhere in the back of your mind: “I wish it had a little more Emperor in it.” Or a little more Dragon Reborn. Or a touch of whichever major title first made you believe this stuff works.

Adding that title’s core would change the whole build. Twenty modules is the limit, and a core is a big, heavy thing to drop into a custom that already works. Adding a single module from that title gives you one facet of it, not the feeling of it.

An ESSENCE sits between those two options. It’s larger than a module and smaller than a core. It carries the theme, the spirit and the archetype of a major title in a concentrated form, so you can bring that title’s character into your custom without taking over the build or rewriting what it’s for.

How to use them well

  • One or two. Three at most, and only if you’ve thought it through. A few drops of oil scent a room. A dozen different oils poured into the same candle don’t blend into anything you’d want to breathe.
  • They count toward your 20. The module limit doesn’t change.
  • Weigh them honestly. In scripting size and complexity, one ESSENCE lands somewhere around one and a half to three ordinary modules. That number isn’t fixed. We all respond differently to subliminal input, and an ESSENCE that feels like a 1.5 to one person may feel like a 5 to someone who has struggled in that area for years. If a title has always hit you hard, assume its ESSENCE will too, and leave room in the build for it.
22 Likes

First!

4 Likes

@Layman

1 Like

Love these!

3 Likes

Yo @TheGreenMan. Check these goodies out!

4 Likes

Fiouf my stack is safe. No modules I’d want to use hehe.

ORLY?

  • ESSENCE: The Still Point of Work (Limitless: ZONE)

Have you tried Limitless: ZONE? With your selling skill, you would really enjoy ZONE or the Essence. Those who have tried it understands why. Focused, calm, magnetic, able to explain concepts very easily. I’m surprised more of our salespeople haven’t tried it. I’m assuming because we haven’t finished the full launch of the copy and box (which is next on the list).

4 Likes
  • ESSENCE: As I Heal (Paragon) will this create fatigue the way Paragon does or can it be used it fitness custom alongside Beast Unleashed for maximizing performance and reocvery?
2 Likes

Really lol. Surprisingly I’ve never had issues with focus since using ASBR and Hyperfocus Engine. Concepts I’m able to explain fairly easily already due to True Sell ST1.

Now if you release a lead manifestation module, a career manifest module or a max lucky or influence module then I’m ordering a new custom right away ahah @SaintSovereign

Especially that lead manifestation module. That’s what I need to have as soon as possible as I know I can easily hit my wealth goals if that comes out due to me being one of the highest action takers in sales on the forum :laughing:

3 Likes

Fore pure wealth manifestation will this be as good as R.I.C.H in a custom

Alongside True Sell for example

These look amazing by the way, thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire

1 Like

ESSENCE: The Inner Edge + New Marketweaver for the trading crowd.

Tagging @Forexpreneur. This may be of interest to you.

2 Likes

That’s a really good question. @SaintSovereign wondering the same. What would the difference between this and the core be?

Would the module be pure manifestation more similar to OG RICH and the RICH core is manifestation + wealth scripting for foundation + more?

On a side note, reading the copy page on the module I like this style a bit more (I sense some AI being used but I could be wrong and I’m not judging) it’s more philosophical/hype like before which first attractive me to these types of subs like “increase wealth manifestations” in the copy page.

3 Likes

Since it is an ESSENCE, you can expect a decrease in both the mental and physical load. Putting it in a fitness custom is actually the perfect use case for it.

6 Likes

Maaaaaaan…

Alright, we’ll consider it. @Fire – let’s discuss at planning next week.

5 Likes

May I use Limitless: Zone’s ESSENCE with QL Stage 1 for enhancing studying focus? Won’t it be too dense? Currently I am on Index Gate, QL Stage 1 and Summertime. Or it’s better to use it with Index Gate?

It’s a distilled version of New R.I.C.H., which contains the OG RICH engine – just with other features. That wouldn’t change for the ESSENCE. However, since we are currently evaluating the modules, we’ll look into it. There are many manifestation modules that can be upgraded or adapted into the OG RICH style manifestation. Please be patient and we’ll evaluate the request.

7 Likes

Yes. Most definitely, lol. Exactly the use case.

4 Likes

LETSGOOO.

I’m telling you right now if you make that module and I make my custom with it I’m guaranteeing I’d be at minimum 15k per month before the end of the year. @SaintSovereign

I truly can’t explain how important and lead manifestations are. Like for the business one of the first deals I’ve closed at 5.4k came purely from what I believe were lead manifestations in its full glory as my sales skills weren’t that good but shockingly it got closed on the call.

Whereas I had a call last week where myself and my business partner both agreed that it was one of the best sales calls I’ve ever done and where I’ve showed the best sales skills and sadly it didn’t closed :confused:

My point being is you could be the best in sales with the best sales skills but if your leads aren’t high quality that want to buy your offer in specific then you won’t make much money sadly. @Azriel knows what I mean.

3 Likes

I also second a max luck and influence module, or just updated fortunes favorite haha.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if it’s QL or Index Gate?