Alexander The R.I.C.H. Trader

  • 9 25 26 (Resting Day) Nothing to journal really, or so I thought.
    9 26 26 (Listening Day 19)
    PEACE w Synergy:Harmonic Conflux (1 min)
    RICH Trader w Synergy: The Golden One (1 min)

It’s not really sailing if it’s always calm seas is it?

No clue why, but today I’m just in a pissy mood. The night before last I used my real charts but in demo mode. Up until this point I’ve been using a backtesting software which is fairly close but not the exact same.

So my mind started freaking out when price went against me, just like it had been doing with real trading. Although the cool thing is that with little guidance my emotions got into check. But there was this underlying feeling in my gut. You know the unsettling kind of feeling that just sits there in the core.

Okay. Cool. I can deal with this. Whatever it is. The trade went against me some more and the feelings reared their ugly head again. Stronger than I was expecting but they were checked fairly quickly. I paused the charts (would be nice in real trading sometime, LOL) and worked through those emotions. This is the power of demo charts. The ability to pause all the information. Work through the emotions and calm them down.

I was happy how quickly the emotions were checked and calmed down overall. I was a little surprised at how intense they were. Overall I’m still not worried about it because I’ll just take the time it needs to lower their intensity.

But here’s the rub. It’s the low level, in the gut feeling that just kind of stuck there. I’m not exactly sure what it is. I don’t recall my dreams from last night, although I do know I had dreams because I was woken up by noise again outside but fell asleep right away.

Whatever that low level feeling is in the pit of my stomach is what’s causing me to be pissy today. Difficult to explain how I know, but I know that’s what it is. I always get the feeling that it’s an unresolved core issue.

So I’ll be gentle with it until I discover what it is.

BTW, the trade I was talking about did end up going against and closed out with my stop loss, ultimately for a loss. It was an iffy trade anyway, but did follow my rules. It just wasn’t a high quality trade. Not a big deal. Sometimes we take those anyway if it’s a slow trading session.

I think my emotions took it more personal than it needed to be. It was just a standard loss with a low level standard trade. No mistakes were made on my part and that’s the important thing.

Oddly, just writing this out has lifted quite a bit of the pissy feeling. Plus my coffee just kicked in. LOL. But honestly, this pissy feeling is something core. I’ll let it reveal itself and then take it from there.

2 Likes
  • 9 27 26 (Rest Day)

Baseball. I’m a huge baseball fan (LA Dodgers fan practically from birth). Today is the last day of regular season.

.333 Batting Average is elite in MLB. With trading averages you’re doing very decently with these averages as long as your winning profits are 60% better than your losing losses per month, year, etc.

Now getting my brain back to this ideology has been a struggle since the SHTF ( :poop: hit the fan) in my life more than a couple years ago.

Part of me was thinking that I need to bring everything to the table as I’m now trading demo with my real trading software. That would make sense, and I’m very drawn to that and will be doing this in the next stage.

Here’s the thing. That’s the easy way out and my subconscious knows this and wants the pain gone. I don’t want the pain gone. I WANT IT HEALED. Big difference. Healing it is work. Hard work. Painful work. But it will get healed. Bypassing it will allow its ugly head to reveal itself again in the future.

So I will keep using my real charts in demo mode and work through this fear and pain. This is deeper than trading. Trading just reveals the inner problems and issues. The core stuff that still needs healing.

This is what my custom will be taking on. However, my current stack is working on some of this also, which is why this has come up. I’m convinced a part of me was thinking that I’ve listened to these subs enough over the last year (November 21 will be one year) and that I’m so smart and wise that it would be taken care of already.

That does seem to be this low level feeling in my gut. It’s a form of impatience. I’ve traded and made some great money in the past, but this feeling in my gut is missing the fact that I’ve self sabotaged also. It’s is deeper and more complicated than this and that’s what needs to be healed.

But not everything has to be perfect and healed before I make money again. That’s what I have to get my entire mind and energy system to get on board with. Patience is very much needed right now. As is gentleness. But also working with that pain, one step at a time.

2 Likes
  • 9 28 26 (Listening Day 20)
    PEACE w Synergy: Harmonic Conflux (1 min)
    RICH Trader w Synergy: The Golden One (1 min)

A very important change of plans on my 1st custom.
I’m holding off on the wealth portion of it, however I’ll be running my RICH Trader name embedded (the one I’m currently using) with the custom for my stack.

I’m still getting some of the wealth healing with RICH Trader, but it is so obvious to me I need a true healing stack and to focus on it for a couple years.

Yes I’m still moving forward on the trading but it may be a little slower. We’ll see. It may not actually be overall, just the first couple of months for sure. But the healing is imperative at this time.

What has prompted this? A couple of things. That low level energy in my stomach is indeed core. Abandonment was triggered by my real trading charts. Odd I know, but I tried trading through my pain after my partner passed away.

This was also during the stranglehold of COVID. So this has been five years now. Funny thing as you get older. A couple of years can feel like just a few months. A few years can feel like a couple years.

So the other reason why I decided to change my first custom to a healing focused is the fact that I came up with a brilliant solution for the healing, but the advice was to turn the custom into a healing custom and then make a custom for wealth and trading.

I will do that but I think I’m better off working just the healing custom and RICH Trader for about 6 months and then make a wealth and trading custom that will replace my current name embedded RICH Trader.

So I asked about adding a couple of other modules to my custom. I seem to actually have a knack for this. Here’s what I asked about (in the qOS part of this board) and the response I received. It actually included a couple of other modules I asked about previously and included information from my original question to Support.

My question: “How would adding Post-Traumatic Growth + It Always Rises + Joie de Vivre + Inner Voice work together in a custom?”

qOS Response: " @Forexpreneur — these four fit together well, and alongside Pride Unbroken and The Worthiness Recalibration they give the custom a complete story: those two help rebuild your worth; these four help rebuild the narrative you carry it in.

What each one does Post-Traumatic Growth works on the past. It helps you claim what surviving hardship actually gave you (resilience, clarity about what matters, depth) and hold the cost and the transformation side by side without letting either one define you.

It Always Rises works on the future. It helps you build a bone-deep certainty that you always come back: you can hit the floor, lose the streak, lose all momentum, and the return is still coming. Setbacks may stop feeling permanent and you may meet risk without the old dread, in work, health and goals alike.

Inner Voice works on the present. It helps turn the running commentary in your head into something positive, powerful and lifting rather than something that puts you down, and reshape the whole mental landscape into a place where good things happen.

Joie de Vivre sets the tone. It is a results enhancer rather than a healing module: enjoying life, loving your ambitions, having fun working toward your goals. Its page contrasts it with Carpe Diem, which motivates through sheer drive; Joie de Vivre motivates by making life feel worth living.

How they interact:
The two resilience modules are not redundant: Post-Traumatic Growth mines what already happened, It Always Rises settles what hasn’t happened yet. Inner Voice is the carrier for everything else in the build; Pride Unbroken and The Worthiness Recalibration work on what you believe about your worth, and Inner Voice is where that belief gets spoken to you all day. Joie de Vivre helps keep a healing-heavy custom from turning grim, and it is the one module here that points outward at your goals.

Over time this tends to arrive in a recognisable order: the tone of your self-talk shifts first, then old events start reading differently, then setbacks stop sticking, and the enjoyment comes in behind all of that.

One structural point
With these four plus Pride Unbroken and The Worthiness Recalibration you have five healin-gleaning modules. The listening instructions say that is fine for a custom whose purpose is healing and identity, which is how you’ve described this build. If the same custom is also meant to drive the wealth side, the guidance is to keep healing modules to one to three and let a dedicated healing title carry the rest, so it may be worth deciding which of those two jobs this custom is for.

Recommendation: keep all four. It is a coherent set for the two-year run you’re planning. Post-Traumatic Growth in particular can bring material forward, and your own journal is where you’ll see it first." [End of qOS response]

That’s why the change. I want and need to heal both parts of my life. The internal healing will of course make my life much better but it will also help me to not self-sabotage later. RICH Trader will still help with certain things in the meantime, and I will still have Worthiness Recalibration in this healing build since it forms a complete healing circle with the worthiness aspect.

Ultimately this healing custom isn’t a fully life and wealth healing custom but it is a complete inner-life healing custom. I’ll have a trading and wealth custom which will end up being stronger than what I had. But life healing comes first.

I’ve come up with my healing custom. It’s not that much different than before, however some other modules have been added to supplement the healing. I do have a total of 3 Healing modules, but reality is that there are about 4 others that are adding healing weight to the build so it will actually be a heavy custom. I’m alright with that. Heck, Dragon Reborn Red kicks peoples butts as do a couple of other majors. This one is very focused to my needs.

Here’s how the healing custom looks: (might be tweaked and possibly drop a module or two but I don’t think so).

  1. PEACE core
  2. Essence: A Perfect Unyielding (GLM condensed)
  3. Main Character Energy
  4. Pride Unbroken
  5. Lion IV
  6. Post-Traumatic Growth
  7. Courage Reclaimed
  8. It Always Rises
  9. Joie de Vivre
  10. Stress Displacement
  11. Synergy: Wisdom of the Ages
  12. Inner Voice
  13. Essence: Timeless Gravitas (Emperor Daddy condensed)
  14. Living Truth
  15. Invincible Presence
  16. Virtue Series: Hope
  17. Virtue Series: Patience
  18. ARES
  19. Synergy: Subconscious Mastery
  20. The Worthiness Recalibration

Yes. It’s heavy. ARES is adding some serious punch to this, however it needs to be done, and to be honest there are a couple of modules that will help to calm things down (especially PEACE and Joie de Vivre) in the very beginning. Over time there are a few modules that will start to kick in and reframe everything and make the healing easier.

But I do expect it to kick my backside quite hard in the beginning. That’s where all the things I learned in therapy comes in.Thankfully I have good rain gear because I’ll need it. Winter into spring can be quite wet here in the Pacific Northwest.

I’ll be starting this literally New Year (actually December 31 earlier in the day because it’s a Thursday). It will be stacked with RICH Trader (name embedded that I’m currently using) and then I’ll create a custom that focuses on wealth and trading.

1 Like
  • 9 29 26 (Resting day 1 of 2)

My upcoming custom needed a little tweaking.
I decided to pull out:
Lion IV and replaced it with Total Nonchalance. Lion IV will go into my trading/Investing custom later.

Invincible Presence was taken out. Again, it will go into my trading/investing custom. Instead I put in Roots of Scarcity.

Roots of Scarcity and The Worthiness Recalibration were the two main modules from EOG1 that I needed and it became very obvious. I was going to put them into the trading/investing module but I needed to work on this stuff ASAP and it will take some time. It looks as though they will fit into the build just fine.

RICH Trader sort of works with those areas, along with two modules from Synergy: The Golden One which is in my name embedded RICH Trader but having modules that are specific to those two areas is needed. Plus they can spill over to general quality of life, not just wealth.

I did have The Worthiness Recalibration because it helped to create a full healing arch with 3 other modules already in the build.

Overall, those changes make this custom feel better. I’m not going to say easy. I actually don’t want easy, but I’m not a masochist either. Although my subconscious will certainly have a few words with me in Reconville. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Essence: Timeless Gravitas was replaced with Essence: Endless Summer which is the condensed version of Summer. I needed even more calming in this build. I love the major title so it will just be in the build now and will help with the healing process adding more warmth to the build so it won’t be so grim. Again Timeless Gravitas will go into the trading/investing custom later.

For now this build is looking and feeling really good. Honestly, this is one hell of a healing custom that will help overall quality of life and wealth.

1 Like
  • 9 29 26(Resting day 1 of 2) part deux

What a gift today has been. First off there was a free upgrade (Remastered) version of The Witcher 3 today. For those who haven’t figured it out, the icon I use on this board, the wolf with the glowing eyes, comes from The Witcher PC game (unofficially referred to as Witcher 1).

I’m a huge Witcher fan, although I’m not a complete nerd about it. So I don’t know the entire backstory, and even though I like Henry Cavill I wasn’t a huge fan of the Netflix series. Frankly I think they ruined the story. So the upgrade is insane. I casually played Witcher 3 for hundreds of hours. I loved exploring and just loved the overall ambiance of it.

I downloaded it, played it for a couple of hours and deleted it even though I absolutely loved it. Why? Because frankly I love the game too much and don’t want to get pulled away from what I’m currently working on. Plus that was a way that my partner and I used to unwind from the world and bond with each other.

Today was also the first day of MLB Baseball playoffs. Even though the Dodgers are resting for four more days, I do like to watch some of the games.

Today was also the first day of NHL Hockey regular season. I’m a HUGE hockey fan. Vegas Golden Knights (I used to live in Las Vegas) and the LA Kings. Baseball is just the Dodgers although I’ll still watch other games and have been to a few MLB parks to watch games.

Anyway, today was another resting day because of all this. Don’t get me wrong, I still am working on a couple of things, but not too heavily today. Today was more about unwinding.

2 Likes
  • 9 30 26 (Resting Day 2 of 2) love these back to back resting days

I feel considerably better today. Didn’t hurt that the Vegas Golden Knights pounced on the Chicago Blackhawks in their first regular game of the Season. Not saying that did it, but yesterday helped me to unwind.

I’m not sure if anyone has been paying attention to questions and answers on the new qOS page?

Here is the link

qOS Question and Answer Thread

There have been a few very interesting and informative questions and answers recently. This particular one settles a lot of questions once and for all. The question is

and the answer
qOS Answer to above question

I have tweaked my upcoming custom just so slightly. I’m still keeping all 20. I’m going to be running this for a couple of years so that makes sense.

I pulled out Essence: Endless Summer and replaced it with Essence: The Experience of Joy and Love which is the condensed version of Genesis: The Art of Happiness & Joy which was my doorway into SubClub subliminals. Sure I already have Joie de Vivre in the build, but this is bringing even more joy and happiness into the entire build, and of course my life. It fits better, although the Summertime condensed wasn’t a bad choice either. I like this one better.

Even though it was suggested in the qOS answer to have well below 20 in your custom, I’m still going to include 20. There are some general ones such as Synergy: Subconscious Mastery and Synergy:Wisdom of the Ages will really help the healing process and also just help my general life over time.

I also found two modules to put with ARES that make that whole process not only smoother (will still cause recon) and really heal those areas. It’s a self-sustaining energetic ecosystem similar to another group in the build. So if you have ARES + Achilles’ Heel + Ardent Light these all work and feed on each other, creating that self-sustaining energetic ecosystem according to SainSoverign.

I have one other group in the build that’s similar and that’s Post Traumatic Growth + It Always Rises + Joie de Vivre + Inner Voice + Pride Unbroken + The Worthiness Recalibration creates another self-sustaining ecosystem which SaintSoverign says creates a “complete story” specifically describing it as Pride Unbroken + The Worthiness Calibration help rebuild worth (self esteem) and the other four "Help rebuild the narrative I carry it in."

Frankly Post-Traumatic Growth stirs things up for everything, Essence: The Experience of Joy and Love + Joie de Vivre help bring positive energy and light into the whole build so it doesn’t become too grim.

I’ll list everything when the build is finalized and I order it.

This to me is about the best overall deep healing build that will work for me. No more self-sabotage; languishing in pain, anger, fear, etc; overcoming victim mentality and all of this will absolutely help my life by also help me to become a consistently profitable trader again but this time no self-sabotage.

1 Like

@MAkh If it’s alright to ask you Brother, I was wondering what you would recommend on how I listen to my upcoming stack, specifically how to handle RICH Trader?

The stack will be the healing custom + my name embedded RICH Trader w Synergy:The Golden one which I’m currently running.

I will start the healing custom at only 10 seconds and hold it there for a while so I don’t overload myself. But with RICH Trader I wanted to increase listening time much quicker especially since I’ve already been running it, not just this time but one other cycle. So for me keeping RICH Trader at only 10 seconds for months seems like a disservice since I’ve already been working it.

I guess ultimately what I’m asking is how should I experiment with increasing RICH Trader?

I expect to keep the healing custom at 10 seconds maybe 15 seconds at most for an entire cycle. There is a lot of charged area it will be stirring up and I don’t want too much at once.

1 Like

Hellooooo!! anytime!!

I increase it every two weeks

So I listen at say 2 minutes for two weeks then increase

I know I’m going to feel off for a day or two but it usually resolves after six or seven days

Then after the second week passes, I increase again

This is the pace I’ve found that lets me feel like I’m allowing my mind to progress whilst being able to let it breath as well

For RICH Trader I think 30s would be a good place to go (jump to 15s for a day or two to prime for it if you feel you need to)

After that I’d wait till it settles and build yourself up to 3 minutes in increments of 30s. I feel like you’ll be able to tolerate that for some reason

BUT you don’t even need to go that route because 30s is excellent

You can stay on that for a while if you really want to. I did it last cycle for one of my customs and was extremly pleased with the results

Right now, I’m trying to assess the benefit of going higher as opposed to say staying at 30s for a long while

All I’ve noticed so far, is there are a few concepts I seem to pick up the higher I go

Like for example in Mind’s Eye, I noticed around the 13 minute mark this belief started to set in that I could achieve anything I want

I don’t know if that warrants going that high though because the results feel more in the background at that point instead of feeling like a boost every listening day

Less recon and that at 30s

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Absolutely that helps. I appreciate your answer and explanation. Thank you.

1 Like
  • 10 01 26 (Listening Day 21)
    PEACE 1 min
    RICH Trader 1 min

I listened to the loops just before I went to bed.

Weird dream last night. I was in a lighted cave (seemed quite bright almost like it was artificially lighted) and the water was warm. In a cave? I don’t think so. And there was a dolphin that was talking to me telepathically. But it was calming me down. Not about the cave, just life. :thinking: I have no clue.

Just thought I’d put it here in case if any other dream has something similar in the future. It came out of nowhere. I don’t dream dolphins, all though I think dolphins are cool and can be highly intelligent. And I don’t go spelunking or even think about it, so that was unusual. And no I didn’t watch Batman Begins before I went to be. LOL.

2 Likes
  • 10 02 26 (Rest day)

Had a doctors appointment today (Optometrist) which is now an annual exam just to make sure my eyes are still fine. Which means dilated eyes. And today was very sunny, very bright and to be honest a gorgeous day.

I had to sit in the exam room for about half an hour. lt takes 15 to 20 minutes for the eyes to dilate. But man, that exam room was so quiet. It genuinely was like a good meditation room. Silence can be so nice, especially living in the city. We get used to the noise and business but seriously, we were not designed for city life, especially as we get older.

Where this office is I have to take a streetcar for a little ways (I don’t have a car because the costs of everything, I essentially live in the car theft capital of America, and I can get around just fine on the bus for a heck of a lot cheaper). I actually like taking the streetcar. It brings back positive memories of San Francisco when I was a kid.

Let’s be honest. Doctors visits aren’t the funnest thing to do. I’m lucky because all my doctors are quite nice and pleasant. But I just let today be extra special. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, so I soaked it up. I had an early dinner at a Thai Restaurant that was just a couple blocks away. I’m a white American, but Thai food is my comfort food. Especially Massaman Curry with salmon and avocado (definitely a West Coast thing that came from California).

I just soaked it all up with dilated eyes, LOL. They probably thought I was high, which it quite common in the city I live in, in the Pacific Northwest. :upside_down_face:

I loved it though and just allowed it to be better than it usually is. I didn’t try to make it better. I didn’t stop it from being better. I just gently guided it to be better and allowed myself to enjoy it.

I’m attributing this to PEACE. Yeah, I’ve had little pissy things pop up with the Journey of PEACE and a little anger, etc but I genuinely feel this was to be expected with my history. But it’s been very gentle over all. Afterall, it is a calming title which is why I’m having it as the core of my upcoming healing custom.

1 Like

I am slowly going through posts I’ve saved for research from this board and changing the titles of the specific saves to what the post is about for easy reference.

I came across a post that Saint replied to about PEACE, and this is the very reason why PEACE is going to be used for the next couple of years by me for trading and healing. To be clear, this wasn’t the only post that helped me to decide, but this one had a ton of weight on my decision, and frankly it’s a very solid decision.

Here is the link:
PEACE + RoW

Essentially PEACE helps to mine through scarcity thinking by itself. Not directly but the underlying reasons a person suffers from scarcity thinking. But then PEACE gives you a solid foundation to work on. It calms you down in many different areas AFTER it peels those layers apart.

I love this quote from Saint : “Neither title builds anything onto you; both work by revealing what’s already there.” [end of quote] That’s referring to both PEACE & RoW.

And this one: “PEACE works the root of the exact fear RoW unveils. The Revelation of Wealth’s page is direct about the trap: subconsciously, money equals survival, and losing it equals danger — which is why scarcity thinking is so hard to reason away. PEACE settles precisely that survival-level bracing, and dissolves the ever-receding horizon of “enough” so you act from fullness rather than lack. RoW shows you the conditioning; PEACE quiets the alarm that kept it in place.” [end of quote]

Since Saint advised to either make a healing custom or to tame the healing down and make a wealth custom, I decided to do both, just not at the same time. The healing comes first.

Honestly this last year was about calming my core. Then build the foundation. Well, silly me, I’ve been working the core. Not a bad thing at all. I needed it. The healing is the foundation. I need to work on the healing some more. Doesn’t mean that this is the only thing I’m working on next year, it just means I need to heal a little bit more BEFORE I work specifically on the trading.

And this means I need to work on healing the money/financial part of me. So one full round with the healing title and RICH. Not RICH Trader. RICH. Then I add the wealth custom which I’m thinking of having RICH and RICH Trader cores. I’m also very seriously thinking about adding Essence:The Alchemy of Money, which is the condensed module form of RoW (Revelation of Wealth). These pair incredibly well and I have a couple of saved post from Saint going into detail about these combinations for traders and investors.

I also want to add Essence:Total War, which is the condensed module form of The Art of War, which BTW is also an incredible pairing with RICH Trader according to Saint.

I’ll need to ask Support about this, but that’s the way I’m leaning with the wealth custom. The reason I need to ask support is because the Wealth custom will have two cores (actually very closely related) it’s not advised to have two Essences in one build with two cores. They are incredibly synergistic though and if it’s a custom I plan to use for a couple of years, I think it will be fine. It will just be a little slower.

BUT, I’ll be running this alongside my healing custom. That’s 3 majors plus some essences. So we’ll see.

The healing custom, my very 1st custom will be incredible and the thing is it will synergize incredibly well with my wealth/trading custom. I really had to weigh and balance what goes with what and will they synch with each other and accomplish what I want to accomplish. I have the right ideas but we’ll see. :smiley:

PEACE will heal quite a bit, all by itself. Directing it helps even further. But specific modules will help even further. PEACE is incredible for wealth, trading, sales, heck even romance.

I’ll be honest though, I know Reconville is in my near future, but honestly this has to happen and the end results will be something I’ll be very proud of and happy about.

This is getting fun. :smiley:

2 Likes
  • 10 03 26 (Listening Day 22)
    PEACE (30 seconds)
    RICH Trader (30 seconds)

I listened to my subs last night before I went to bed and I decided to just do 30 seconds instead of 1 minute. Yesterday was great and I loved how overall I was calm, happy and generally in a good mood.

I still had some negativity that was underlying, I’ve been getting this quite a bit lately and I think it’s genuinely PEACE peeling back different layers gently.

I forgot to mention this, I received a marketing phone call yesterday (I genuinely think it was a scam call though because he didn’t use my name) but they had called last week (same person which is another red flag because the cell phone company they represent, the one I have, is a major corporation. The odds of having the same person call is about as good as winning the lottery. LOL) anyway, I immediately told him firmly that I had zero interest, stop calling me and take me … I was going to say take me off the list but he hung up. :grinning: I wasn’t expecting that one.

I didn’t add anything harsh or attack him personally but it was immediate, stern and I didn’t leave any room for doubt. When I was a manager, I was very rarely harsh, although there are times it requires it, especially since I mostly managed other managers, but as an independent trader, honestly that area is very much out of practise, so this was out of the norm for me.

I slept really well last night and had some calm but deep dreams. No dolphins either. LOL. I actually love dolphins but that was such an odd dream I mentioned the other day. I don’t dream dolphin dreams so that came out of left field.

I think the 30 second loops was a good call, but my test was thwarted by good news. Never an unwanted thing. :smiley: Two events actually. I will separate them into individual posts to keep them from being too large.

I’ve been wordy lately with long posts. Not sure why.

2 Likes
  • 10 03 26 (Listening Day 22) Part Deux
    PEACE (30 seconds)
    RICH Trader (30 Seconds)

So I woke up this afternoon (I’m essentially in Graveyard mode now) and I received a response from Support. It’s the weekend, I wasn’t expecting anything until the middle of next week, AND I wrote my message yesterday. Absolutely was not expecting a response today.

BUT … My healing custom is completely worked out and is now finalized and is geared specifically to my wants, needs, my childhood history (abuse survivor) and my history and experience using SubClub subs.

So I’ll hide the full response (I’ll skip my portion because there are a couple of private aspects) but you’ll get the jist of what I was asking and bringing up.

I will say this, this is why it is HIGHLY recommended to ask Support BEFORE making your custom. There was one module I added in there that would have been fairly bad and I wasn’t even thinking this direction.

Further Details. Man I'm wordy. LOL

But I thought it would be a great idea to add Synergy: Subconscious Mastery to help my brain to process all the subs. Makes sense right? For most people yes, but NOT if you are an abuse survivor, especially child abuse. Why? This is directly from my Support response:

“The strong recommendation: remove Synergy: Subconscious Mastery
It combines The Merger of Worlds with Information Releaser, and Information Releaser is written specifically to release repressed memories and information from the subconscious. Given what you have shared about your childhood, that is the one module in this build working in the wrong direction. PEACE’s healing is gentle by design: old material surfaces when your system is relaxed enough to let it
pass. A module whose job is to open the vault works against that pacing. You can handle hard material, and you have shown that; the point is that this build does not need a module that forces it. Its other half, a stronger conscious-subconscious connection for your other titles, is a nice-to-have, not a need.”

That’s a firm but also very subtle way of saying “Hey, this brings up repressed memories, those very well could be repressed abuse memories that may cause serious recon.” I wasn’t even thinking about that and what seemed intelligent on the surface, it still is but not with my history, it could have ruined this custom.

Another thing is I decided to take out ARES and two other modules that were connected. It would have been fine, would have caused recon, which I was already expecting but honestly isn’t needed because of other healing modules, especially with PEACE.

Anyway here is the full Support response:

Support Response

Hello,
Thank you for the detail and for the reasoning behind each pick. Making this a dedicated healing custom, with PEACE as its only core and the wealth work living in a separate custom, is the right decision, and it resolves the tension that was in the earlier build. Here is the review, with one strong recommendation first.

The strong recommendation: remove Synergy: Subconscious Mastery
It combines The Merger of Worlds with Information Releaser, and Information Releaser is written specifically to release repressed memories and information from the subconscious. Given what you have shared about your childhood, that is the one module in this build working in the wrong direction. PEACE’s healing is gentle by design: old material surfaces when your system is relaxed enough to let it pass. A module whose job is to open the vault works against that pacing. You can handle hard material, and you have shown that; the point is that this build does not need a module that forces it. Its other half, a stronger conscious-subconscious connection for your other titles, is a nice-to-have, not a need.

Group 2 is missing the piece the quote depends on The quote you shared describes a self-sustaining loop: negative feelings are transmuted into positive action, and ARES and Ardent Light then neutralise those feelings at the source. The transmuting part of
that loop is Negative Energy Transmutation, and it is no longer in your build. Achilles’ Heel, which is in the group, does something different: it helps you find your weaknesses and become able to ask for and receive help. That is valuable, but it is not the piece the quote describes.

So, if you keep this group, swap Achilles’ Heel for Negative Energy Transmutation. One honest caution as well: ARES and Ardent Light are the two most forceful modules here. ARES purges weakness, doubt, guilt, shame and fear without mercy, and Ardent Light purges impulses toward purity. Both are legitimate in a healing custom, but they are a different temperament from PEACE’s gentleness. If you
ever find this custom heavy, those two are the first to look at.

Light overlap in the positive-climate cluster Joie de Vivre, Essence: The Experience of Joy and Love, Virtue Series: Hope and PEACE itself all build a warm, positive inner climate. They do not conflict, but four voices on one theme is more than you need. Since you want to keep Joie de Vivre, Essence: The Experience of Joy and Love is the
natural cut; Hope is distinct enough, an inner certainty that the light comes back, to keep.

Main Character Energy
It is an outward, reality-responding module: opportunities aligning, people treating you as central. In a healing custom it is the one module pointed at the world rather than at you, and Essence: A Perfect Unyielding already builds the rooted inner confidence you are after. It is a good cut.

Everything else earns its place
Roots of Scarcity and The Worthiness Recalibration under PEACE are a strong pairing; PEACE is written to loosen the grip of scarcity. Post-Traumatic Growth, Pride Unbroken, Courage Reclaimed, Inner Voice and It Always Rises are a coherent healing core around worth and recovery. Patience, Total Nonchalance and Wisdom of the Ages carry over directly into your trading.

The build with those changes Remove Subconscious Mastery, Main Character Energy and Essence: The Experience of Joy and Love; swap Achilles’ Heel for Negative Energy Transmutation. That takes you from twenty items to seventeen, with room to breathe for a build you intend to run for two years or more.

Your stack and schedule
• Running this custom with R.I.C.H. Trader on the same listening day is fine. Two titles together on a listening day is the standard pattern, and PEACE pairs well with wealth titles.
• For the future wealth custom: stack units are counted by custom, not by cores. Your healing custom and an R.I.C.H. plus R.I.C.H. Trader custom are two units, however many cores each holds, and two units can run on the same listening day. Separate days are fine too if you prefer.
• Your Monday, Thursday, Saturday schedule fits the guidance, which allows extra rest days whenever you want them and is clear that less exposure is always acceptable. Just keep the washout of five days or more after each 30 listening days; the weekly double rest day does not replace it.
• With this much healing material, start at 15 seconds and move up the intervals slowly. With a two-year horizon there is no reason to hurry, and keeping your therapist informed as the work goes on is a good idea.
It is a thoughtful build, and with these few changes it will be a cleaner, kinder one.
Best regards,
Support Team

I decided to put Negative Energy Transmutation (I didn’t even realize I had removed it. That was purely an overlooked accident) for personal reasons. It fits the build by itself and is helping to address certain family members and things they say.

So here is the final build that I’m calling:
Healing The Wise Trader
(Wise sounds much better than Senior or Old :stuck_out_tongue: )

  1. PEACE (Core)

  2. Roots of Scarcity (Wealth)

  3. Virtue Series: Patience (Enhancement)

  4. Post-Traumatic Growth (Healing)

  5. Pride Unbroken (Status)

  6. The Worthiness Recalibration (Wealth)

  7. It Always Rises (Healing)

  8. Inner Voice (Enhancement)

  9. Joie de Vivre (Enhancement)

  10. Courage Reclaimed (Healing)

  11. Negative Energy Transmutation (Healing)

  12. Essence: A Perfect Unyielding (GLM condensed)

  13. Synergy: Wisdom of the Ages (Enhancement)

  14. Virtue Series: Hope (Spirituality)

  15. Total Nonchalance (Focus)

[End of build]

BTW, Saint advised me on the forum that I needed to decide if the build was going to be a healing build or if it was to be a build for moving the trading forward. I decided to do a healing sub and then make a sub for the trading (which he recommended).

So with this build I also needed to think about the trading sub so that was in my question to Support. I needed to keep both in mind.

I’ve already mentioned that I am going to build a trading/wealth custom to work with this. I’m still working that one out, but this segways into my next post:

1 Like

I was tagged on the forum by a kind individual by the handle of hyperbeam. I don’t recall ever having interactions with them and I have a very good memory. I specifically was tagged by them alerting me to the new Q Module Pack release, I think this morning, Q Module Pack: ESSENCE #3 . I would have honestly overlooked it because I am working on specific things.

Thankfully they notified me because specifically it was to alert me about Essence: The Inner Edge, which get this, is RICH Trader but ONLY the psychology part. That’s it!

I can’t begin to tell you how stoked I am about that. I’m not saying the rest of RICH Trader is unneeded, but honestly, most of the rest is. There are modules to handle the couple of other areas I want to work on. My mind is bogged down by strategy and such. I don’t need that and I knew it. So I was trying to focus on process and the psychology. This handles the psychology aspect.

This individual also recommended New Market Weaver which is an excellent choice and one I looked at but had forgotten. So I’m glad they brought that up.

I won’t go into further detail on the build yet because I have to think things through, but ultimately the build will be the best of RICH, RICH Trader, and EOG1. That’s why I flopped around a little bit between RICH Trader and EOG1. I wasn’t getting everything I needed, at least not in the focus I needed.

Between the healing sub and the Wealth/Trading sub I will heal what needs to heal and this time it will be worked through to the core. PEACE is incredible for all of this BTW. I’ve said it before, man if you need to heal things for sales, trading, investing, business, entrepreneurship, management, romance, friendships, etc. look to add PEACE and give it some serious time. At least a year. Let it unfold.

I’m taking two year, seriously, maybe three. I don’t know. That’s why I was so stoked and thankful to hyperbeam for notifying me, I genuinely would have completely missed Essence: The Inner Edge. That is seriously what I wanted most out of RICH Trader.

I’m going to ask Support about a module for just the Process aspect of trading. What I mean by that, is this is the pre-trade and trade routines you have in place. Working on the personal psychology is needed, but a process is imperative. I had a process, but honestly, RICH Trader really got me to focus on fine tuning my process. It is incredibly strong now and is fine tuned.

Hardly anyone teaches the real process of trading. I just learned it over the years, piece by piece. But RICH Trader had me go in and fine tune it and beef it up and boy did I ever. LOL.

Anyway, enough for today. I have the tail end of a nice day to enjoy. I’m going to the park and for a walk in my neighborhood to enjoy it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well I received an answer about whether or not Synergy: The Inner Edge has the process part in it and the answer is a resounding yes. It’s specific that it doesn’t give specific processes (which I don’t need), but helps one to develop and adhere to the process. I’m happy about that because it is important.

Here is the link to the qOS answer:

Does Synergy: Inner Edge have process scripting in it

1 Like

I think we interacted once before.

Marketweaver is good for trading/investing. Informaticon is something I like too.

Intuition Enhancer could be good. Never tried it but knew a different user that used it.

1 Like

Very cool. Informaticon is very interesting. Intuition Enhancer, man thank you for telling me about that one. I had looked at that before, and to be honest I’m now considering adding that to my trading custom. Right now I’m focused on trading, but I’m a manual/discretionary trader, mostly. In a couple of years I’ll be getting into stock investing so Intuition Enhancer can come in handy there also. I’ll seriously consider that one.

For my upcoming trading custom I’m adding Sundial. That can be incredible for trading, investing, even social, romance, etc. It’s all about timing. I have very clear entries and exits but sometimes the markets aren’t quite acting right so Sundial should help with timing and Intuition Enhancer could help. That could be a very interesting pairing TBH.

2 Likes

Another one to consider for trading/investing is Stonelike. MAhk turned me on to that one I think, or I asked him about it. One of the two. It’s about getting your physical aspects of stress under control.

The rapid heartbeat, fast breathing, etc. Especially as a day trader this can happen and what most people don’t realize is that automatically triggers emotional response. Of course one still has to work on the emotions, but with Stonelike you are over time calming the physical cues down so they don’t automatically trigger the unhealed emotional stuff.

I’m adding Stonelike to my trading custom. My trading custom now has 12 modules and I’m keeping it slim on purpose.

Another one is The Lazy Genius . That can help with streamlining pre-trade work, even how you scan for good trades. It’s all about the Pareto Principle, the 80/20 rule.

1 Like
  • 10 04 26 (Rest Day)

I actually had a short dream about my upcoming trading custom. :thinking: I gotta say, that’s a first for me. Here’s the interesting thing though, something found it important enough to ping me in my sleep and it actually woke me up. Not sure if anyone else has experienced something like this?

The dream told me (another telepathic event like that unusual dolphin one the other night) but it wasn’t any being this time. Just in my head. It told me to pull out Endgame Drive which is a module to overcome perfectionism.

I’ve always struggled with perfectionism but it really reared it’s head with my trading the last couple of years and it creates a form of procrastination. But this ping explained that it will cause me to force things in my trading right now and will mess with the healing that’s needed.

I didn’t think of that. Okay, now I’m thinking Saint has a direct line to my brain and alerted me, :rofl:

1 Like