Q Module Pack: ESSENCE #3

@SaintSovereign in case you need inspiration for the module. I wrote what I’d hope it would be when your talking with @Fire next week:

Lead Manifestor: Manifest high quality leads that want to buy what your selling. Making manifesting commissions easy, fast and happening every single month.

Example: Can take some from 1k in commissions per month because they don’t have enough leads to 5-10k per month in commissions because they all they get is high quality leads and they just need to show up, take action and close a deal that is easy to close in the first place so no changes to their work is done. Only thing that changes is their manifesting it/lucky in a way and can now take action to maximize commissions and making money.

This module would be for people who are in a career where they don’t take care of getting leads from marketing, prospecting, etc like Account Executives or closers where leads comes to them. The leads get manifested for them and it’s already prospects who wants to buy the offer or the product. You’d just need to show up, take the call, etc and close the deal. Also making sure that while there a high volume of leads manifesting their all high quality leads that you just need to take action on and will close from there.

1 Like

Let’s put these ideas in a roadmap thread. Don’t want to derail the ESSENCE thread too early.

4 Likes

I will be patient and exicited :eyes:

I thought I saw a reply here about it being an equal manifestation and a good use case, but I can’t find it now. I’m I making this up or where did it go lol?

@SaintSovereign done I put all the modules in the roadmap thread (waiting for approval it looks like). The biggest focus I’d say is Lead Manifestor and then Career Manifestor/Corporate Career Manifestor if you had to choose and then the rest would be nice to have as well.

@SaintSovereign
Thank you for these, as always! By way of some feedback, I just want to say that I love the way that the product copy has been written for these new Essence modules! I felt they make things very clear and easy to understand, whilst really evoking everything that there is to love in the ‘list of objectives’ from the original title. Great job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Have dropped you a new DM if you have time to respond! :pray:t2: :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much @hyperbeam . I genuinely would have overlooked that so I don’t get shiny object syndrome. LOL.

I’m building a trading/investing/ wealth custom in the new year and I’ll reexamine whether to have RICH trader in there and just focus on the major areas with a couple of these modules and a couple of others.

I wasn’t even expecting these kind of modules. They came out of nowhere.

That’s awesome. Thank you again for pointing this out to me.

2 Likes

Brother, Christmas came early. :smiley: The fact that Inner Edge is specifically focusing on personal psychology and removes all the other stuff I genuinely did not need is incredible and exactly what I was wanting.

Then looking at Essence: Where The Current Runs, this is looking like a more condensed version of RICH and I was wanting that also.

I love your idea of New Marketweaver too. That sound right up my alley.

I can’t thank you enough. :smiley:

1 Like

Okay seeing my question got thrown off

With the essence of RICH be as affection as the current RICH core in a custom for lead/ sales manifestation ?

Yes, that was prioritized. Ain’t a R.I.C.H. title or module without manifestation, lol.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @qOS

For mutually beneficial business relations with lovers, would it be more substantial to add New Wealth Experience or Where the Current Runs to my WB custom? (running CC as well).

Where the Current Runs has more relational and partnership scripting, given that it’s based off New R.I.C.H. Also, if you have any other of the newest wealth titles as a core, it has NWE built into it.

4 Likes

This is literally Glengarry Glen Ross.

“These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads.”

Always Be Closing. :wink:

3 Likes

I see you tagged my guy already

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign concerning Essence:The Inner Edge, I know the focus is the personal psychology of trading (thank you BTW) am I correct in thinking this still helps someone to focus on the process (pre-trades, checklists, etc)?

I read in the copy “Decisions made before the open, so the fast ones are execution rather than invention.Process over outcome.” Just to be clear, this is still in here? Some consider that part of the psychology some don’t, so that’s why I was curious.

1 Like

Sounds great

If we want the other modules to run through NWE well need to add that core still with this? Or will this cover that

1 Like

Absolutely. The skills in both R.I.C.H. Trader and ESSENCE: The Inner Edge can apply to situations outside of the core goal.

2 Likes

If you enjoy the NWE Core, always include it. It’s generally a bit more robust than the implementation in a core and definitely more than an Essence.

3 Likes