Renaissance Man: AI 
Whats the news so far?
Any new titles came out or coming soon?
Any Khan black or wanted black news?
Khan black likely next weekend. Heart Song, Khan Black, ResMan, Diamond, Emperor Fitness and Emperor (I’m sure I missed one) is the slate for the year.
Damn thats crazy good news wasnt expecting kb that soon, was there an ideas thread or some spoilers so far?
no spoilers thus far, unless I’ve missed something 
As a freebie, I can tell you there’s probably something about sexual energy in there though 
I heard a rumor it’ll probably be a multi-stager, too
we’re going to give away all Fire’s secret plans here if we’re not careful. Better keep it on the down-low lol
How do you know tho maybe its all about love and kindness fits khan black
@SaintSovereign What titles would you recommend to stack with for the inward focus titles (Reforged, PEACE etc.) to give that outward balance, drive, ambition… Is Summertime a good one in that regard(maybe not for ambition but outward focus)?
Nah. Fire’s been in monk mood on this one but there might be hints in his journal
Start the month out strong. The latest ESSENCE pack is now available: Q Module Pack: ESSENCE #3
ESSENCE modules included:
- ESSENCE: The Uncarved Block (PEACE)
- ESSENCE: An Atmosphere of Love (A Love Bomb for Humanity)
- ESSENCE: As I Heal (Paragon)
- ESSENCE: Where the Current Runs (R.I.C.H.)
- ESSENCE: The Inner Edge (R.I.C.H. Trader)
- ESSENCE: The Mind of the Masters (Limitless: RAIKOV)
- ESSENCE: The Reforged Ruler (Emperor: REFORGED)
- ESSENCE: The Still Point of Work (Limitless: ZONE)
- ESSENCE: The Clear Note (Heartsong Stage 1: Attuned)
- ESSENCE: The Answering Note (Heartsong Stage 2: The Duet)
on the custom page it says
A Distilled Module from A Love Bomb For Humanity
The whole of A Love Bomb For Humanity in one module: a body that comes off watch, a reservoir of love that fills from the inside, and the warmth a settled person carries into a room without doing anything at all. A longer exhale. A steadier gaze. Self-acceptance that does not wait for a verdict. Nothing is aimed at anyone.
The part that stands out to me is the last part, NOTHING IS AIMED AT ANYONE
does that mean that this essence mainly focuses on the inner growth and healing and not affecting anyone in terms of the aura and stuff like the LBFH core where its goal is to encourage others to spread that same love you show
No, I’ll clarify that in the copy. It means no one in specific, like the original LBfH.
EDIT: Updated to – “A deep, soft and yet sustainable all inclusive love that radiates outward to all you meet.”
oh okay makes sense now, thanks
@SaintSovereign i know this is last minute is there a possibilty that we include the emperor executive script in khan black stage 3 to boost the bodies energy levels.
Saint isnt working on it. Fire is
Will love to see all the social/romance titles updated to ZPU. Like IC/Daredevil in ZPU, or the entire WANTED line in ZPU.
And then there’s of course, Quantum Limitless ST4 which I imagie will work insanely well in ZPU format.