Main Hype Thread - Khan Black Reforged

Coming soon.

59 Likes

993e5e8ba257c1c5ca9e2b11a99e63093c4b5ab0-3101523883

16 Likes

Time to reforge the force of Creation. Our sexual energy.

16 Likes

Fuck man, I have my stack set and planned for next 12 months.

Oh well I will for sure be glued to the official thread reading people’s reports.

7 Likes

Is this an update to og khan black or a new title?

Why is it called reforged? New emperor fitness is also called emperor fitness reforged in fires journal

5 Likes

Khan Black update.

6 Likes

Epic!

1 Like

Fire will explain soon enough.

3 Likes

KB is the title to help me have complete control of releasing during s*x. I can control and release when I feel the need.

So, curious to see how the reforged element turns out to be for Khan Black?

Also, is this Reforged version has the strong, all out strength of the initial prototype? @Fire

1 Like

Dayyum these teasers are on a whole different level lmao

2 Likes

There is a date: Releasing Oct 9. This weekend.

4 Likes

Now that I’ve seen the script, I can answer questions as well. Yes, it does. It is also much more versatile with both energetic cultivation and day-to-day use.

29 Likes

Is the update to KHAN Black or a completely new title?

2 Likes

It is the upgrade. But rest assured, the addition of Reforged to the title is a naming convention. KB has always been inner energetic cultivation, which fits the Reforged concept. The scripting itself is more potent, smoother, more versatile.

28 Likes

Khan Black Reforged Trailer on YouTube is…Fire. Pun intended.

9 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign
I don’t follow any particular spiritual practices myself, although I know many here (yourselves included) do. I’m not averse to such things, just feel I don’t have time and energy to devote to learning them right now.

But I’ve heard a lot, on here and elsewhere, about how our sexual energy (particularly as men?) can have a transformative effect for better or worse with regards to wealth, success, seduction, fitness, etc.

And when I’ve read about regular Khan, it seems the driving force behind that life-changing title is sexual energy. And I’ve also heard that a lot of people get a lot of trouble when trying to mess around with their sexual energy or following bad teachers on the subject.

So my question is really, if I’m not going to start doing qigong, Kundalini or any sexual practices, is this title going to help me (in terms of growing, strengthening my sexual energy and being able to use it towards wealth, manifesting, fitness, and of course sex) even if only subconsciously since I don’t have a skill or modality for consciously doing so?
And if not, are there any other titles/modules you’d suggest which could be useful for these things?
OG Khan? Or the hopefully-soon-to-be-developed Khan Reforged lol? Anything else?
I’ve seen the Inner Gasoline module, but I’m never quite sure if I should use it, again because of the points I’ve raised above! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like the cover.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign do we need to restart from stage 1 or can we jump to stage 3. ? for those who have run khan black.

Lookkng foreward for it to be more energetic especially for middle age men.

4 Likes

So the updated version is meant only for the people who do energy practises?

1 Like