Main Hype Thread - Khan Black Reforged

No. Has general uses:

2 Likes

You would probably want to start over, simply because there’s upgraded scripting across the entire board. It’s a similar but new experience. However, that is not a requirement. I just spoke to @Fire during standup and he said as long as the person has a good foundation – they’ve used KB before. Regardless, I wouldn’t miss out on a full run.

13 Likes

@qOS How would the new Khan Black Reforged st1 stack with Attuned? Im looking for the interactions, synergies and overall compatibility. I feel they would be great together.

1 Like

LFG! Super Excited about this one. That preview… time to clear the schedule :laughing:

Probably more ready for this one than HS.

3 Likes

Crashing Q machines in 3, 2, 1…

2 Likes

Stage 1 contained a lot of healing around the topic of sexuality in general, in addition to the nervous system purification, while Stage 2 further developed the nervous system/channels in terms of fortification. The copy explains how one side effect of this which the sub is famous for is helping sexual charisma/charm, magnetism etc. So it’s good to stack with seduction titles.

Of course, you’ll get more benefit if you’re using energetic practices, but it’s by no means required. One of the example subs they suggest it can be stacked with for example is Mogul, which has nothing to do with sexuality or spiritual/energetic practices.

4 Likes

Im thinking of going through the stages alongside Genesis Ascension Stage 1 and 2 in a Major Title Embed. Rebuild the foundation with a mastery of sexual energy as well.

2 Likes

Will this still be a sexual energy focus?

The new art and trailer look incredible

Although the Khan Black sword wins all-time for the most inspiring hype for me.

Its interesting
How different Khan Black is from Khan in terms of function.

1 Like

Would love to see more titles added to the Khan line. Limitless, and Emperor seem to be getting up there while there are just two in the Khan line.

2 Likes

Khan White: Way of Beauty as a guiding principle

The social sexual dominance of Khan as a purpose-driven masculine man -imbued with passion, love of life, and reverence for beauty

@Jouissance -or how would you put it?

When I heard ā€œKhan Whiteā€ The first thing that came to mind to me was a Paladin

3 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign Does this mean we will be getting an Emperor Black Reforged some time soon as well?

I meant a Khan based Sub with Alabaster girl/Zan Perrion themes. Could be incredible

2 Likes

This gonna be nuts with RoS.

3 Likes

Yeah. At least one more Khan title. Make it a trilogy. Like the Wanted titles.

2 Likes

Got literal goosebumps from the trailer, I think that massive resonance, Khan black here we go again :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice the reason i asked is both my hero and lots customs use the kb3 core.

Very cool, curious to hear from @Fire how he’s updating an already very functional title.

This is the first sub I got on here and it’s one of the special unique ones.

I’m looking forward to a breakdown of the intricacies of the update and what to expect compared to the previous version.

@SaintSovereign I made a kb4 name embed recently, is there a dicounted rebuild option for name embeds or not? Just curious, I’m very satisfied with how this sub already performs so I personally don’t see a reason to update anyway.

2 Likes

Personally- I still think there’s room for a more career/wealth based Khan.

While Emperor may seem similar- it accomplishes wealth goals through resilience/productivity/empire building, etc.

I feel like the Wealth- Oriented Khan, could be career focused over romance/dating primarily- but accomplishing career goals through social prowess, channeling sexual energy, networking, ambition/drive, etc.

Personally I have know people that breeze through life through sheer charisma, always seem to land the job- dominate sales- right networking opportunities, etc. While Khan has elements of this, I’ve always interpreted the main goal as being more success with women.

@qOS Do I have the correct understanding of Khan? And if so, are there any stack reccomendations that would achieve more of the goals I outlined- and can steer khan towards those type of results?

2 Likes

Yes, you can use the Discounted Rebuild option for name embeds. QTKS is the only one that doesn’t have that option yet, but we’ll be changing that soon. Most likely in December.

3 Likes