Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

:fire: :fire: :fire:

ETA still friday?

3 Likes

Yes.
They put the release date in the trailer on the Hype Thread.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you have an idea of when you’re planning to release the new Ascension Chamber? Like is it this year or next year? Trying to plan when I’d need to add it to my Mind’s Eye QTKS custom that’s why.

Saint mentioned it was a next season title so that’d put it after the December unless it’s a surprise holiday release. If you’re using it in a QTKS better to hold off than rebuild later.

2 Likes

Yep thats my plan as well I loved Ascension Chamber (was actually part of my Manifestation custom back in a day for over a year and had amazing results on it) but it got old so I replaced with New Result Experience until the upgrade version comes out.

1 Like

Model MAhk and I badged qOS about a manifestation custom. Surprising result for the cores:

  • Ascension Chamber Core: the centre of the build. It develops conscious control over your natural ability to manifest, both through inspired, creative action and through manifestation that happens without direct effort.

  • Genesis Core (instead of AC): the centre of the build. It helps you find out what you truly want to achieve, gives you the tools to go after it, and dissolves the fears that come up along the way. A manifestation build works best with a clear goal, and this core helps you find one.

  • New Result Enhancing Experience Core: the general NSE core. It is not tied to one area, and it amplifies and speeds up the results of everything else in the build.

  • Inner Circle Core: manifests the people who can help with any goal, such as teachers, partners, friends and contacts. Most goals move through people, so this widens every channel the rest of the build opens.

I’m using AC, NRE and Peace for my manifestation custom.

5 Likes

I’m so close to stealing that dude. Except I might switch out Peace for Minds Eye.

1 Like

I agree with Ascension Chamber Core: and New Result Enhancing Experience Core. Ironic that it didn’t say Mind’s Eye since that’s literally the top manifestation sub in the whole store lmao. @heartmadeiron

3 Likes

Please do. Nothing inspires me more than seeing other people iterate on something I’ve tried.

Here’s Q’s Manifestation build. 14 slots you can play around with and 6 free to customize.

Had this exact conversation with support a while back. Was surprised when they landed on AC. For my money it sounds like Mind’s Eye is a strong Manifestation engine when you’ve developed those visualization skills. I’m considering a Peace, Mind’s Eye, AC QTKS when the new AC drops. Fingers crossed the manifestation modules will be updated by then.

FOUNDATION: MIND'S EYE CORE VS ASCENSION CHAMBER CORE

These two cores aren’t really doing the same job, which is the key to your choice:

  • Mind’s Eye Core is a perception core. It amplifies the way you naturally perceive and visualize reality — turning your inner sight into a creative force. It supports manifestation, but through the lens of visualization and mental imagery.

  • Ascension Chamber Core is a manifestation core outright. It’s built to give you greater conscious control over your manifestation ability — both practical (inspired, highly creative action) and passive/esoteric manifestation.

For a custom whose primary purpose IS manifestation, Ascension Chamber Core is the more directly aligned foundation — it sits at the center of your theme rather than feeding into it from the side. I’d lean that way for you. The one exception: if visualization/mental imagery is genuinely central to how YOU manifest, Mind’s Eye earns its place and you could keep it as the foundation instead. Since you want to stay at 1-2 cores, I’d treat it as one or the other for the foundation

3 Likes

If you have that much of a problem with qOS, you do not have to use it. I do have the ability to add users to a block list and it’ll simply delete the questions asked by those individuals.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign I have no problem with QoS lol. I’m just sharing my personal experience with it as a advanced user who’s been a customer using your subs for 5+ years. I will stop talking about QoS from now on.

There is no ā€œit.ā€

I was the one who was using it to answer your questions and I agreed with the answer, otherwise I would’ve redirected the response and adjusted the recommendation engine to be more accurate.

When you tag qOS, you get a quicker, more practical answer. When you go to support, you get a longer answer with more underlying philosophy.

It is clear that you prefer the answers from the forum qOS, so utilize that. Most people are happy and thankful for the answers provided in support, especially since they are arriving so quickly now.

18 Likes