Main Disc. Thread - Season 4: Into the Wonder [9.28.25]

I may have aphantasia and be unable to visualise or at least only have a limited capacity for it right now.

But one thing I really liked about the product copy of Limitless: Mind’s Eye was that it said it works to not only build and enhance one’s own visualisation skills, but also to work with other ‘non-visual’ styles of visualisation and manifestation.
As such, it’s definitely on my ‘awesome subs to do’ list :grin:

2 Likes

An Essence would be very very welcome in this regard.
I have this in one custom ESSENCE: Elevated Social Alliance. It does what it says ”Each link in your circle becomes more than just another contact”. But for the already circle in place.
When I ran Inner Circle back in spring (in another custom), literally got a brand new contact through an old contact, just by that - ”A” person thought that me and ”B” person could do some business together, and put us to meet and we did some good fairs.

3 Likes

@MAkh @Lion I take back what I said about qOS being conservative, this recommendation goes hard.

What I find interesting is leaves out conventional seduction modules, drawing more on the new Wanted off-shoots. Feels like the closet we’d get to a Wanted: Complete.

2 Likes

It’s still being “conservative,” pulling on the modules that we have the most data for. It’s trying to get you a build that has a lot of evidence for success behind it. Everything we do is data driven. If you’d like for us to help you explore the other modules, make sure you ask in the question. Otherwise, it’s always going to default to “which modules has the most information that can guarantee that the user will see the results they want.”

8 Likes

oh no. This makes sense.

1 Like

Thats the ultimate prize sub?
I’ll have to make it!

3 Likes

Damnnnn I really like both designs you asked about

2 Likes

Its funny that playing the NW my nickname given by someone else in a friends group spontaneously became “the prize” and stuck long time after i stopped playing.

1 Like

It would be nice if we had something for dental gum repair.

1 Like

Could emperor black come soon after khan black as a suprise drop? I know saint announced firr was actively working on it around august

@AnswerGroup

That defeats the purpose of it being a surprise drop if we know about it lol

Can we let them focus on the titles they listed they were working on?

Weren’t you gonna run ASBR? Why don’t you just run Emperor and then switch to the ZPU version once it comes out then whenever Ragnarok drops switch to that

Emperor will give you the results you want if you take the right actions for it but it’s going to nudge you to changes you become the best version of yourself

5 Likes

Exactly…if there’s a surprise drop,
It’ll be something like
“the title you didn’t know you needed black” :joy:

2 Likes

Seems counterintuitive to update Black when base Emperor is months away and set to lay the foundation for future identity/ship titles. A surprise Wanted Black drop feels more likely. They’ve had a year’s worth of data from Wanted and Dream Boy to fuel WB’s development.

2 Likes

Yes. It could.

4 Likes

@Judoka - Don’t worry, young man. It will be here before you know it.

Run current Emperor Black when you miss it. It’s a stellar product. And there will only be one version of EB since it’s going to be Ragnarok soon.

5 Likes

Isn’t updated Khan Black releasing today?

3 Likes

Yes it is

Yes and I’m very sure it will be within the next two hours before European bed time :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

@SaintSovereign (or @qOS )
Was reading a qOS response, and it suddenly occurred to me to wonder, do Essence modules contain any NSE scripting at all?
For example, RICH contains NWE, but how about Essence: Where The Current Runs? Is any of that NWE scripting included too?

Also, with the current ZPU builds for customs, how much extra weight and processing requirements does adding an NSE core demand?
I think I’ve read that an NSE core is kind of like half a regular core in terms of size/density/processing demands on a user?

I’d like to add an NSE core to some customs, but always worried that it’s going to make it too big, heavy and demanding. Certainly on a custom that’s already got 2 cores (e.g. Wanted & Diamond).
Would be helpful to hear your guidance on this, and whether it’s any different with our current ZPU builds and titles :slight_smile:

It’s too quiet… :joy: