Q Module Pack #9: ANCIENT LEGENDS

I can vouch for this.
There’s this national army service thing we have for the men in my country, it’s mandatory, but I’ve been postponing it since I was 18 (I’m 25 this December), but this Monday, my workplace was sent a document regarding my request to postpone the service this year…. I withdrew the request.

6 Likes

I know this is early but anyone has reviews of Void of Creation? and how it differs from the others manifestation modules?

Yo. that’s. crazy.

1 Like

Bruh you were one of the first people to know :rofl:
Why you acting like you’re too amazed :joy:

1 Like

Can you let some build up man :eyes: Haven’t you learned marketing?? :rofl:

(if you got smaller stuff I’m also interested I’m listening to my first loop of Achilles and Victory call tomorrow morning).

Review of the Achilles module and why I would not recommend it to beginners.

12 Likes

Oh nice I was looking for a review on this lol I honestly feel like this module is really good for temporary customs. Like an intelligence custom to get ready for finals or boards, or turn your grades around. Fitness customs if you are a few months away from a competition etc. Or if you just completely had it with procrastination and ready to eradicate from your personality. I will definitely keep this review in mind

1 Like

This is amazing
For US ADHD people.
Although after SC i think it’s diminished:)

1 Like

Gods please no! I can’t handle this level of awesomeness anymore!!! :scream:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @fire
What about those who cannot afford a custom and want some of the modules, like for the top priority is the virtue series: patience, since I am in a position to be patient and I need it and I don’t have the patience to wait until I could afford a custom haha.
My point is a major program containing achilles, victory call, patience and others. Stg like an Alpha program. I guess that would be hero.
And I am happy that some of these modules encompass a personal power aspect, like NOT just wealth or crypto. More of a take action in whatever field you desire.

What about those who want to drive Huracans but cannot afford them? Seems like that affects many more people.

6 Likes

Anyways
A title WILL be released which contains most of these modules.

Why last stand is in wealth category? I get it that errors can be made, just curious if it can be used in the business realm

1 Like

This is a good point. Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

1 Like

Sure
5char

1 Like

Hey @Fire, or anyone who knows. What are the other wider or more abstract uses of Last Stands applications?
Could it be used to more effectively win difficult sales or negotiations? Can it create win-wins or is it inherently win at the cost of another because they have given no other choice?

Lastly how would it pair with steadfast?

The module seems like it essentially make one more effective when the pressure is on, and the chips are on the line. Have not read or seen much about it but seems like it may be under utilized. Like a natural winner + steadfast- with a self goal orientation over involving others

2 Likes

Search for the “last stand” in the support questiona thread.
It’s exactly amswered, I ppsted it.

1 Like

Seems to be this one.

6 Likes

I think that a module or a subliminal program is always one ingredient and it will modulate, harmonize, and blend with whatever other ingredients are in your mind. This is sort of the logic that animates custom building in general.

Table-salt is only salty. It is neither sweet nor bitter. But it can combnine with either of those flavors to make limitless combinations.

The Last Stand is primarily focused on the steely, calculated determination to win and to not lose. That is the ingredient: resourcefulness, quick-thinking, resoluteness, and so on. But you take that ingredient and you use it as you choose.

The modules are inherently flexible, and The Last Stand is no exception. Look at the final words of the module description:

an intuitive understanding of the best way to do so.

That indicates adaptability.

It also clearly mentions that this is a module that will help you to survive, win, and thrive in situations in which you are under threat.

Those points already give us enough clues to grasp the fundamental ‘flavor’ of this specific ingredient.

That seems like a variable that would be contingent on the situation in question and on your own personal development and resources, more so than on the subliminal itself.

People differ greatly in the exact circumstances that would lead them to conclude that “there is no other choice”. Where one person sees no choice, you may–based on your intelligence and experience–see numerous options.

2 Likes

beautiful
thanks @Malkuth
thanks @Alphamale

@Malkuth love this take.
It’s almost an existential question to me, how much do I perceive threat or want to be at threat to utilize something like this effectively.

how do I define threat? Is the loss of a sale/deal a threat etc.
I’d want under threat to be ’ pressure is on’
as well as this response to legitimate threat.

I’m looking to design an extremely effective sales custom and this jumped out intuitively. Not sure yet if its better to have comfort and abundance with certain ‘losses’ or have ‘pressure/threat’ use this to ‘close’ potential losses. Maybe I could use both.

Anyway appreciate the in depth holistic analysis.
Would love to ‘borrow’ your genius to comment on my custom when I have the first version.

1 Like