Q Module Pack #9: ANCIENT LEGENDS

[safe for work please, even for robots]

Custom oriented to becoming a sex machine and having them all. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hilarious picture :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you, mate! :blush:

I do not know why but this picture reminds me A Love Bomb For Humanity :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

:rofl:

Another freak in the land of freaks. :blush:

Hahahah come on man
I’m way above that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here (if you’re interested):

1 Like

Cores

• Emperor’s Core
  • Spartan Core

Modules

• Fenrir
  • Dominion
  • I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  • Instant Business Tactician
  • Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  • Financial Success Reality Shifter
  • Machine: Action
  • Eye of the Storm
  • Fusion Optimized
  • EGO ADSUM
  • Virtue Series: Patience
  • Emperor’s Voice
  • Inner Voice
  • Courage Reclaimed
  • Divine Self-Image
  • Yggdrasil
  • Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
  • Heracles
2 Likes

I do not see Serum X and Deep sleep on your list :).

1 Like

Ended up removing them for Physicality Shifter – Sexiness & Something else forgot which one xd

Leonidas

Custom to becoming a warrior emperor that shapes his empire with his iron will.

2 Likes

@Fire

Amazing pack-thank you

Some questions when you have a chance

1. functional difference between Victories call and Achilles? They both seek to end complacency/ procrastination -method/ pathway of action- incentive difference?

2. [quote=“Fire, post:64, topic:14608”]
    Hence why it’s a more advanced module. Any time you procrastinate it’s like a jolt of “why am I wasting my time like this?!”, a rush of power and a sense of “I can do this
    [/quote]

So Achilles is negative emotion first followed by sense of power and capacity to get something done. One doesn’t need to overcome the negative emotion to get the power- the power is the bridge from negative emotion to action?

1. Why is void of creation advanced, what’s the risk / learning curve factor

Does this have a safety mechanism against negative manifestation or should be avoided by persons who tend to ‘manifest’ challenges/difficult-negative situations?

1. Last Stand-seems very similar to Fenrir -are they similar and if so what are the main distinctions?

2. Will Moment Immortalized carry over to in person or stage presentations or is that distinct?

3. Can One scent alter your pheromone signature for different life situations over time or even situation to situation or does it build one over arching scent signature to encompass the varying life goals? Also Can One Scent alter or disrupt familiarity or closeness in current relationships/families they way adding an external Pheromone(s) might?

4 Likes

The new moduls are absolutely gorgeous! I love the approach of working with/redefining/using bad emotions.

@Fire Thank You so much!

Regarding Void of Creation: Is it rather geared towards manifestion or would it work for creation overall e. g. a writer’s custom?

1 Like

Time to saddle up

Outstanding questions here @Azriel , hopefully @Fire or @SaintSovereign can elaborate on them.

Would also be love to know this.

I had the same exact question earlier so definitely interested in what the creators have to say about the mechanism in these two.

Also, out of curiosity how does Achilles differ from Negative Energy Transmutation? And what would combining them in a custom potentially look like?

Am I correct in assuming that Negative Energy Transmutation seems to be repurposing negative energy into positive powerful energy, while Achilles elicits these negative energy states while procrastinating, but once you start taking action then you become filled with power?

1 Like

Pretty funny you called it that. I was going for Duality ZP, but I might change it now.

Thanks @Ice :slight_smile:

All say my thoughts after running negative energy transmutation for a very long time in customs. Negative energy is distinct than negative emotion-negative energy may lead to negative emotion, or negative emotion may be how negative energy is felt- but their distinct.

On Negative Energy Transmutation-The negativity never hits-when running this module, it gets repurposed and I experience more positive energy. Negative energy can be from outside forces, environment, other’s intention, or negative/ mis -focused self attention- and negative energy transmutation modifies those into positive energy.

Negative energy is never a good thing in an of itself, it has an element of intention or misplaced focus to it. Negative emotions are emotions/energy labeled with a judgement or unutilized energy.

Vortex crucible and Achilles use the power/gold in ‘negative’ emotions to to repurpose those. (Like ‘shadow work’ to free life force-energy for specific purposes- in the former -creatively based and in the later towards power/ productivity)

All my theory-no idea how accurate.

4 Likes

Excellent question. Would you please enter a support ticket?

4 Likes

@TheGreenMan @Ice @Azriel

These are great questions, and I want them to be answered. Would you all please enter support tickets?

3 Likes

I submitted a ticket and did not receive an answer in two weeks.
Checked yesterday

2 Likes

Please put in the ticket number, @Alphamale. @RVconsultant will then notify the staff.

1 Like