Q Module Pack #9: ANCIENT LEGENDS

I submitted a ticket and did not receive an answer in two weeks.
Checked yesterday

2 Likes

Please put in the ticket number, @Alphamale. @RVconsultant will then notify the staff.

1 Like

Emperor and Spartan is under estimated in its power I am running custom emperor with spartan.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant

1 Like

I notified staff.

2 Likes

Yes.

Victory’s Call isn’t just purely about procrastinating for work related matters or studying. It’s for your overall avoidant behavior. You keep avoiding going out to meet other people? Victory’s Call. You avoid taking that big step in your life that you know you need to take? Victory’s Call. It also doesn’t use negative emotion.

Achilles goes all out for the sake of productivity when you must take action to fulfill your goals.

Last Stand isn’t a status/authority module, so for an effect like that you’d need status/authority in the custom.

I don’t remember ever meeting anyone who has absolutely zero negative emotion. Even the most peaceful and transcendent individual will have negative emotion here and there that they could use.

Not necessarily. You want enough to get you to work and take action, but not so much that it overwhelms you and causes you to spiral out of control.

Conscious guidance. There’s no need to stress over it like “oh no, I had a stray negative thought”. That’s the modern, wildly popular take that has limited usefulness.

Use it alongside your current spiritual/manifestation practices. If you don’t have those, simply take action and be clear about what you want to achieve. Work towards achieving it day in and day out. The module will naturally support this act of creation.

Different mode of operation. They both work on improving your overall manifestation ability but do so from different angles - you could, in theory, have both in your custom. Hint-hint (you’d have to test it though).

Yes. You develop greater understanding, and understanding is an integral part of parenting. They go hand in hand.

From negative emotion, power and action is created. Both power and action fuel each other. The more powerful you are, the more action you take and vice versa. The trick to Achilles is catching that moment of emotion and guiding it towards action, rather than spiraling into the emotion.

This is a very complex question because it delves into the very core of what the subconscious mind is. Let’s just say that you could use this module even if you tend to “manifest” challenges, but if you are such an individual then take the time to root this behavior and pattern out before using this module. You’ll greatly benefit from it rather than wildly flailing about. That is a part of what makes it a more advanced module.

Another concept that makes it more “advanced” is the void part. For some there is the association that black/darkness/void = bad. But so many things begin from that, such as pregnancy and the darkness of the womb. If you’re someone who hasn’t worked through this association and are someone who immediately jumps to conclusions - take the time to root it out before using this module.

Last Stand is more of a “counter-attack” type of module that is heavily specifically for you - not so much your closest friends and family (although it can be used in such a way due to conscious guidance). Furthermore, Fenrir is quite a wide module, affecting multiple areas of who you are. Last Stand is precise and has things in common with the Mastermind module where you can instantly, on the spot, come up with an excellent plan and execute it.

An easy way to view it is that Last Stand is perfect for in the short-medium term, while Fenrir is long-term change that instills a new viewpoint and understanding that you can always tap into.

It will have some carry over if you use conscious guidance - if you can tap into that “camera-ready” state. Otherwise, you’d do best with social/status modules.

It’s an overall signature. It does so gradually, so it shouldn’t be as jarring as using external pheromones would.

Excellent question. Yes, it would be an incredible addition to any creative pursuit, not just overall manifestation. Anything that requires you to engage in an act of creation would massively benefit from Void of Creation - arts, business, science, etc.

21 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

Best course of action to “work” through these things? LBFH? DR?

1 Like

Void is actually the perfect beginning for creativity, it’s a blank caneva, you choose what goes where.

3 Likes

I meant:
For example:
I am the leader of an army and there is a situation where I need to have that “last calculated and cold attack” does the “last stand” helps me make decision regarding making That move?
I want it more of an executive module rather than authority module.
And by executive I don’t mean solo, I mean with a team. Or in the corporate wars

I feel like that would be obvious according to the module’s description on the page.

I mean commanding the team to do it :neutral_face:
The authority aura helps with your followers obeying but does the “last stand” helps with making that decision?

Fantastic answers, thank you @Fire

As far as Void of Creation-I do tend to attract/manifest a fair amount of real/perceived challenges and ‘chaos’. But it’s lessening significantly the last 4 months.

And imagine I would need heavy healing to really root that out completely and fast.

It sounds like the module is navigable despite this being minor risk.

2 Likes

@Fire Thank you for adding modules in recent packs that leverage the power of “negative” emotions, without healing. The anger I feel at the state of the world is a source of power and motivation, and not something to hide from or “heal”. Some of us embrace our shadows and I, for one, use these subs as tools of self-exploration. Modules like Achilles and Vortexdive Crucible that help control and direct and use that productively are very welcome, and I would love to see more of them.

5 Likes

I can vouch for this.
There’s this national army service thing we have for the men in my country, it’s mandatory, but I’ve been postponing it since I was 18 (I’m 25 this December), but this Monday, my workplace was sent a document regarding my request to postpone the service this year…. I withdrew the request.

6 Likes

I know this is early but anyone has reviews of Void of Creation? and how it differs from the others manifestation modules?

Yo. that’s. crazy.

1 Like

Bruh you were one of the first people to know :rofl:
Why you acting like you’re too amazed :joy:

1 Like

Can you let some build up man :eyes: Haven’t you learned marketing?? :rofl:

(if you got smaller stuff I’m also interested I’m listening to my first loop of Achilles and Victory call tomorrow morning).

Review of the Achilles module and why I would not recommend it to beginners.

12 Likes