Which Famous Person Is Each Product?

Classic Palpatine.

Wanted: Casanova, Tyler Durden, Mike Patton and Julio Iglesias

Emperor + GLM + Commander = Vladimir Putin

I wonder what George Patton would represent. Or Douglas MacArthur

The other Patton: The commander?

1 Like

GLM: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Man in Black (Ed Harris) in Westworld, Roland from Stephen Kings Dark Tower, Sylvester Stallone

@RVconsultant can you change the title of this thread back to what it was please? This is still a valuable post.

1 Like

Actually there was a similar thread a while back.

1 Like

And this

Stop dropping your :crown: you absolute Adonis.

What stack would be Pete Davidson?

@RVconsultant can you fix the title again?

WHAT??? Frail Steve Rogers is one of the greatest humans on the planet. Seriously he inspires me infinitely more than post-serum Steve. Captain America has Bravery… as in no fear. Frail Steve Rogers has Courage… AKA massive amounts of fear but doing it anyways.

3 Likes

They both have strengths and weaknesses, one isn’t necessarily better than the other since it’s the ‘same’ person.

Steve Rogers/Captain America both embody Chosen.

My perspective has changed.

Nobody did like Roy Jones as far as Boxing goes as a consummate entertainer and showman his footwork was on a level above everyone completely unpredictable you couldn’t touch him

1 Like

Roy Jones Jr. is my favorite boxer of all-time actually, specifically because of those reasons you mentioned. Greatest highlight reel in boxing history and IMO, the most talented boxer to ever live.

I stand by what I initially said though, read the post again if you need to understand why.

1 Like

I don’t think I need to read it again I agree with it somewhat I love Floyd Mayweather he’s one of Boxings Royalty as far as I’m concerned. I watched the Mayweather McGregor fight and knew Mayweather was going to win. Imagine being surrounded by these young MMA is superior to Boxing Guys. They just didn’t know what I did I’ve been watching Boxing since I was a Kid
As far as Boxing Mastery X goes I would think
Floyd Mayweather, Joe Frazier, Roy Jones Jr, Sonny Liston and Mike Tyson not necessarily in that that order I stand by that firmly

Alex Hormozi IMO would be a stack of Emp fitness4, HoM and Stark.

Emp fitness because of his previous businesses and his physique.

HoM because he’s in private equity now, networking and buying companies etc.

Stark because he makes content, is quite popular and fairly disruptive in the Private Equity world. Would go so far as to say for a P.E guy, he’s pretty flamboyant as u never see him in a suit. Excellent at marketing online and gaining an audience.

When I read about someone who is unproblematic I instantly think of Dragon Reborn and A Love Bomb for Humanity.