Just for fun, I started thinking about what celebrities or fictional characters would be the ultimate example of what we are trying to achieve by using some of the major programs.
Then I realized thinking about this could be helpful as we try to internalize some of the changes by taking action, so I decided to share them here. I am not necessarily talking about directly emulating anyone. I am suggesting the use of examples, which can be both instructive and aspirational.
Below my take on this. It would be interesting to see your opinion about these and other insightful examples you can think of:
- Ascension: James Bond
- Mogul: Jeff Bezos
- Ascended Mogul: Steve Jobs
- Daredevil: Will Smith
- Emperor, Emperor Fitness: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Inner Circle: Vito Corleone
- Khan: Genghis Khan (duh….)
- Limitless / QL: Eddie Morra (duh again…)
- Mind’s Eye: Nikola Tesla
- Primal, Primal Seduction: Jason Momoa
- Sex & Seduction, Sex Mastery: Hank Moody
- Spartan: King Leonidas
- StarkQ: Tony Stark (last duh…).
- The Ecstasy of Gold: Warren Buffett
- Ultimate Artist: Salvador Dali
This is not a complete list of all programs because there are some that I just cannot think of any good examples for (e.g., The Alchemist).
Interestingly, the one that took me longer to think about was Emperor, which is the program I’m running. I’m sure Arnold fits the bill, but there must be other good examples too.