Celebrities and fictional characters examples

Just for fun, I started thinking about what celebrities or fictional characters would be the ultimate example of what we are trying to achieve by using some of the major programs.

Then I realized thinking about this could be helpful as we try to internalize some of the changes by taking action, so I decided to share them here. I am not necessarily talking about directly emulating anyone. I am suggesting the use of examples, which can be both instructive and aspirational.

Below my take on this. It would be interesting to see your opinion about these and other insightful examples you can think of:

• Ascension: James Bond
  • Mogul: Jeff Bezos
  • Ascended Mogul: Steve Jobs
  • Daredevil: Will Smith
  • Emperor, Emperor Fitness: Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Inner Circle: Vito Corleone
  • Khan: Genghis Khan (duh….)
  • Limitless / QL: Eddie Morra (duh again…)
  • Mind’s Eye: Nikola Tesla
  • Primal, Primal Seduction: Jason Momoa
  • Sex & Seduction, Sex Mastery: Hank Moody
  • Spartan: King Leonidas
  • StarkQ: Tony Stark (last duh…).
  • The Ecstasy of Gold: Warren Buffett
  • Ultimate Artist: Salvador Dali

This is not a complete list of all programs because there are some that I just cannot think of any good examples for (e.g., The Alchemist).

Interestingly, the one that took me longer to think about was Emperor, which is the program I’m running. I’m sure Arnold fits the bill, but there must be other good examples too.

8 Likes

Arnold was once governor of the State of California…

I know, I read his biography a few years ago. He has managed to achieve almost everything he’s put his mind to. Truly inspirational.

What I meant is that it took me longer to find someone that would fit Emperor despite being the program I should be most familiar with. Maybe it’s because Emperor is one of the most complex subs. For that reason there have to be other good examples.

2 Likes

I always thought Carl Van Loon would be an interesting Emperor character, especially since he also took the NZT of Limitless. Apparently the inspiration for his character is George Soros…

Your deductive powers are a gift from God or chance or a stray shot of sperm, or whatever, or whoever the hell wrote your life script, a gift not earned.
You do not know what I know because you have not earned those powers.
You’re careless with those powers.You flaunt them and you throw them around like a brat with his trust fund.
You haven’t had to climb up all the greasy little rungs. You haven’t been bored blind at the fundraisers.
You haven’t done the time in that first marriage to the girl with the right father. You think you can leap over all in a single bound.
You haven’t had to climb up all the greasy little rungs. You haven’t been bored blind at the fundraisers. You haven’t done the time in that first marriage to the girl with the right father. You think you can leap over all in a single bound.

2 Likes

That’s a great example, I agree. It even has the limitless component of Emperor.

I thought of other Emperor examples like Marcus Aurelius, who was an actual Emperor. I read his Meditations book and think very highly of him. However, I associate Emperor with rising to the top, not as much with being born at the top and doing well there.

1 Like

@ichiban

haha this is awesome

In my opinion Emperor -is more Gerald of Rivea or Bruce Wayne

Arnold has more Stark like qualities, looking to be center of attention, using image for notoriety -but I could see him being Emperor too

3 Likes

Not familiar with Geralt, but can definitely see Bruce Wayne. Probably better if he wasn’t born into his fortune, though.

Totally agree with Arnold having some Stark in him, without missing his Emperor qualities. This is very hard to achieve. At least for me. That’s exactly what I was after, but when I ran Emperor and Stark together I felt like they pulled me in different directions and had to stop.

Warning: This has some violence/sexuality in it, it may have spoilers, the show is a bit corny but I love him as a character and is the closest thing in terms of character, behavior, and Sigma Alpha that I have seen to Emperor when it really hits.

2 Likes

Cool. Didn’t even know about this show. Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

Its really good. Cant wait for Season 2.

2 Likes

Nayyyy :smile: James Bond a reckless alcoholic

Steve Jobs denied paternity of his daughter and forced his ex and daughter to live of the welfare system. What horrible man !

2 Likes

The late Robert Moses for Emperor…

1 Like

Dragon Reborn.

Enter the Dragon…

Bruce Lee??

https://www.seattletimes.com/sponsored/life-lessons-you-can-learn-from-bruce-lee/

When a serious back injury sidelined Lee in 1970, just as his movie career was taking off, doctors told him he might never recover. Instead, he focused on setting new goals for himself each day and looked for ways to motivate himself physically, mentally and spiritually — until he was fully healed.

2 Likes

Emperor: Don Draper

Stark: Lucifer Morningstar (series)

Khan: Kublai Khan (Marco Polo series)

3 Likes

Khan: Vijay Mallya, The King of Good Times.

Emperor: Rajat Gupta

1 Like

I think Lucifer is more of a Daredevil-type as he doesn’t invent anything.

Stark is more of an innovating visionary…

1 Like

Cal Lightman (Lie to Me serie):
Quantum Limitless + PCC + PSIT + Libertine Ultima
maybe could work with Limitless instead of QL :thinking:

1 Like

Which one would be a Jedi/Gray Jedi/Sith. These are the questions that keep me up at night.

1 Like

Lucifer Morningstar from the series is Stark + Khan mix all the way in my book.

@renet1 he is still the architect behind hell and it’s many tortures :grin: And is also quite creative and innovative with parties, nightlife, and orgies. Stark is inventive and masterful in their chosen field, it might not be tech or even directly artistic, although Stark is sure to support either of those.

6 Likes

Hmm,if its him.I think eagle eye and all-seeing would also be good additions.

1 Like