Which Famous Person Is Each Product?

deleting my posts i made.

6 Likes

Reading that, my first reaction is “YES! I want that” :joy:

EDIT: Quantum Limitless makes me think of Tony Stark, Eddie Mora, Sherlock Holmes…all very smart in their own rights. Though Eddie’s was from a pill of course.

5 Likes

Stark : Tony Stark / Elon Musk

Emperor : Alexander the Great / Augustus / Marcus Aurelius

WANTED : Modern Day Casanova

House of Medici : John D. Rockefeller / Andrew Carnegie

4 Likes

Casanova was an enjoyer-of-life which is ultimately what WANTED allows you to do.

Plus you just attract so many women, it’s ridiculous.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wanted: There was this guy at a factory I used to work. He had a way with the ladies, he seemed like a natural. or he just studied very hard on technique. not sure. But I guess that’s the point of studying hard at it like some do.

He had a total hot/cold push/pull game going all the time. Shooting girls these quick glances…when they’d catch him, he’d coyly ask “What’re you looking at?” smiling the entire time.

His entire demeanor was like that with them…and at least 2-3 of them at a time would always be trying to get him. He made it seem effortless.

7 Likes

You’re in for a rude life awakening if you think being a psychopath in business is a negative thing haha :joy:

Elon Musk is certainly not a fraud, but everyone is allowed their opinion.

3 Likes

Bro

I like the premise of this thread and the other one about sex titles. If you want to debate Elon being a psychopath or not, make a new thread for it. I am eager to see where this thread goes when the question you posed.

I don’t really want to debate you about Elon Musk. I don’t give a fuck about him enough lol. I like what’s he’s built and support what he does.

I doubt he’s a saint but again, no one is.

The market chooses what’s valuable. Guess we will see what happens in 10 years with Tesla.

(post deleted by author)

i was more hoping this thread would be about famous people/characters that are widely known and not people we have encountered in our day to day life.

1 Like

Emperor + Spartan with a little bit of HoM and Stark mixed in = Bruce Wayne/Batman

2 Likes

Dude started a thread that could have been interesting and quickly derailed it himself by going into a irrational hate filled Elon Musk rant. :joy:

2 Likes

Dude, sorry for being off topic but if you want to get wealthy in this post you can see what is holding you back and you can work on your beliefs.

to topic:

• Wanted: Hank Moody
  • Emperor HoM: The Godfather, I would even say a lot of stars who made it big and used their fame to provide paths for their children to get into business and who leave a legacy
  • Spartan: David Goggins, Sergio Ramos (sometimes he plays like a spartan warrior) :wink:
3 Likes

Spartan = Achilles & Leonidas … Leonidas could also go for Emperor too

Emperor HoM & Emperor = Agamemnon

Wanted = Paris

Stark + Emperor + Commander = Thanos & Dark Seid

Spartan = Stephan Amell, pretty awesome actor who did some of his own stunts in Arrow as the Green Arrow, same with Manu Bennet who played Death Stroke

1 Like

Okay guys let’s all agree that no one gives a fuck about Elon Musk being in my list … the question isn’t “Is this person a good human being” - the question is “which famous person is each product”

:clown_face:

1 Like

4 Likes