...- Physical Shifting and Romance Focus

Physical Shifter - Sexiness is all that is needed, speaking from experience;)

2 Likes

That’s good to know for sure.

42 the new 22
Think young… stay young…

1 Like

There was no subclub in my twenties.
Good for the youngins out there…

I just did the vegan thing coupled with herbs & supplements and affirmations.

1 Like

I thank my lucky stars that this tech exists and that I found it. It’s really something special.

3 Likes

Cycle 1 Washout Day 4

Alright, boys and girls! Feeling good, trouble in love aside.

Here’s something cool that I now see. In 9 weeks, I’ve become the type of person that has the problems that I spoke of in my unhinged question above, so that’s a pretty damn cool result! 9 weeks ago I was confused, downtrodden, doing poorly in school, working a job I hate, and looking for hope and love. Now I’m confused and downtrodden, have a bachelor’s degree, am working a job I like quite a lot and have hope and many romantic prospects on the horizon, haha. Truth is, I’d rather be here than there. I’m really in a pretty good spot and it’s still shifting, changing, the spot I’m in is moving.

Subliminals (maybe just ZP) are like a warp bubble, not a rocket ship. With a rocket ship, you blast off through space, you move through space. With ZP you’re in a warp bubble, space moves around you to get you to your destination. Maybe this is part of the reason why it’s harder to notice ZP changes the longer you listen because, just like with the warp bubble, you are not moving, space is moving around you. Now technically speaking, you are changing on ZP (you are moving) but the changes are so deep in your core that it feels as if you are standing still and the universe is changing around you. It’s only when you pay close attention that you notice how much you’ve changed. You start to notice your thoughts are not the same, your actions and reactions are instinctively different, the way you speak and express yourself changed, and yes, the world changes around you.

There is some drama on the forum right now, and I just wish certain people would allow the Subliminals to work for them. These things really do work. I have to keep telling myself that they work because the changes are so deep that it’s easy to fool myself into thinking they aren’t doing anything. Then I step back and look at my life and I’m like “Wait, what the hell, this isn’t the life I used to live. Who are these people smiling at me, what is this respect, what is this!?”

Anyway. One more day of washout to go and I start the stack back up again. I’m most excited to see what happens after a second cycle with the same stack, as it will be my first time not changing my stack after a cycle.

2 Likes

Cycle 1 Washout Day 5

I’m ready and excited to start listening again. I’m going to follow the plan that I set of doing another cycle of the same programs, Emperor, Wanted, and Angel. I’m committed to Emperor and Angel for the long term, for at least another 5-7 months. With Wanted, I’m only going to commit to it one cycle at a time.

Now is when it’s most tempting to switch subliminals and there are some valid reasons to do so, however, I’m not going to switch I’m going to stick to my guns and see these programs through.

I’m looking at this as a long term investment. Are there programs I could be running that might help right this very moment as a fast boost to achieve short term goals? Most certainly, but I have complete confidence that these programs, if I stick with them long enough with focus, will pay off massively in the long term. After all, this is a long term experiment.

Sometimes you need to know when to walk away and sometimes you need to know when to stay. I’ve found that often times the moment in which I want to quit the most, is the moment right before a breakthrough. So I’m going to stay with the plan for, like I said, a while.

After another cycle of Wanted in the stack (maybe more than 1 cycle, not sure yet) I’ll build another custom and I’ve been given lots of great ideas for it. We’ll see how things change after another cycle or more with Wanted.

3 Likes

Cycle 2 - Day 1 - Emperor, Angel, Ascension Chamber

Previous cycle caused a lot of inward shifting and therefore discomfort that’s ultimately led to good things.

Physical Shifting Results

Height
Is everyone shrinking, am I growing, or is something else going on? Yesterday I was standing next to three of my male coworkers, and 1 of them appeared to be the same height as me (or close), previously he was quite clearly taller than me. I try not to think about height often because it’s counterproductive, but it does now appear as if I’ve truly grown. I’m not going to measure, I’m just going to let this one happen because there really is nothing I can do besides take my vitamins, workout, stretch, and let my body do what it does best. I start using my inversion table consistently today, that is one thing I can do to continue to open the manifestation pathway.

Male Enhancement
Don’t know. I haven’t been paying much attention to myself in that way. I might begin taking some action towards realizing this goal–there are techniques that can be used.

Physique
Today I commit to diet and exercise well and truly. Having not done much in the last 9 weeks besides occasional workouts, my arms are consistently vascular and today, while passing by the bathroom mirror, I noticed that I do appear inexplicably more muscular despite extending no genuine effort.
I’ve said it before in other posts and I’ll say it again, these subs have lowered my body fat set point and this appears to be a stable change. Previous set point was about 18-20%, now my setpoint is around 15-18%–stable 4-pack and bicep veins at all times, regardless of diet.

Life
I’m starting a behavior change detox today. I have two cigarettes left and a whole bunch of nicotine gum. I quit smoking, drinking, YouTube, carbs, coffee, and self-love today and for the next 21 days–for the whole cycle. I quit smoking because it’s expensive. I quit drinking because it’s expensive and horrible for the brain and body. I quit YouTube because it’s a time sink and often counterproductive to my goals. I quit carbs for my brain health. I quit coffee because I’m attached to it. Finally, I quit self-love so I can expend that energy toward manifesting those goals in the 3D world–energy transference or transmutation.

Love
Now I relax back a little bit. The world is full of billions of people. I’ve learned many lessons in this arena, but I’ll sum it up like this: there is nothing to fear, take constant action, and take action from an abundance mindset and a mindset of stability and contentment.

Social Life
Has been blooming recently. It’s nice.

5 Likes

Cycle 2 - Day 3 Wanted and Emperor

I forgot to mention it, but I’m following the @Simon slide pattern, with EmP as the Primary title and Wanted and Angel as the two secondary titles.

Feeling good. Thanks to reading over some of Saint’s comments on his previous discussion, it helped open my eyes to how these things worked and shed some light on what was going on with me. I’ve taken his comments to heart, did some introspection, some conscious guidance, and guess what? Wanted now feels right for me. No recon. After running it today I felt instant relief–I had become accustomed to Wanted causing near instant recon, not today. I feel as though Wanted and Emperor could now become healing titles for me because I’ve let go of much of the resistance to them.

Thank you @SaintSovereign for opening up and sharing a little more about what’s going on under the hood. Now I get it.

Results
There are many profound results that are manifesting right this very second, but at this moment in space-time, I’m not going to share. I’m just going to live in this moment, do some meditation, workout, spend some time with my family, talk to friends, and enjoy my weekend.

6 Likes

What is the pattern?
Day1 Emperor + Wanted
Day2 Rest
Day3 Emperor + Angel
?

1 Like

Have you experimented with the ZP2 build format ? perhaps that will push the physical changes quicker. I have a theory that emperor core together with the APS and SPS modules will help speed up transformations in older men.

5 Likes

Yes. The idea is to focus on Emperor as a foundation while using Angel and Wanted as supplementary titles. When I started this experiment I was just running Angel and Wanted, but I felt a serious lack of a foundation to work on my inner self, so I added EmP and the rest is history.

3 Likes

And is this pattern working? I mean are there any problems with it?

2 Likes

So far it’s working wonderfully for me and as I hoped it would work. The hope was that most of the changes would come from Emperor and that the changes related to Angel and Wanted would be filtered through the framing of the Emperor. So far, it seems that what I just described is what’s happening. No recon so far on this second cycle (recon generally beings midway through the first week for me). I also attribute the lack of recon to consciously reconciling the changes that Wanted and Emperor want me to make.

The logic for the pattern is to have 1 title as a primary title, (run every listening day) and two “supplementary” titles that are alternated. The majority of the growth comes from the Primary title, and the two supplementary titles act as supplements to expand on and guide the primary title toward desired ends.

For what it’s worth, I ran a cycle of emp and angel and limit destroyer for my first stack; wanted, primal seduction and stark for my second stack; and I started this pattern during the last 2 weeks of my previous cycle. So, I don’t know if it’s working well for me because I have direct experience with all these titles or not.

3 Likes

Very inspirational, thanks. I will probably try this pattern with primary sub in the future.

1 Like

I think it’s a sound method if done for the right reasons. Here’s the post where I starting thinking about the method if you’re interested. It has my thought process and all that stuff.

...- Physical Shifting and Romance Focus - #12 by praisetheurdtree

1 Like

Interesting. I know this was directed at @Theacrobat, but I’m seriously considering ZP2 for my next custom. By the time I make it, I would have been running titles consistently for 12 or more weeks, maybe my brain will be ready for it?

1 Like

No they don’t work faster (In my personal experience) (I know this because my ZPT2 custom had Physical Shifter - Sexiness). My physical shifting results came at the same pace but then again I always got fast results with physical shifting so I might not be the best example to base from lmao.

@TheBoxingScientist @Dark

3 Likes

I haven’t experimented with that.

I’ve just entered the world of ZP recently.

1 Like

@Vesper your a young lad @Theacrobat since he is middle age like me the zp2 might be more effective for physical changes if he does include the SPS and APS modules.

2 Likes