Help! What to do when a girl is playing too hard to get?

Okay so here’s the story and I need a bit of advice, perhaps. I’m feeling pretty emotionally stable right now, but yesterday I was too frazzled to think straight haha. I talked to a female friend and she helped me see a different perspective on the situation, but I would like some guidance on what to do next.

TL;DR
I’m an idiotic clown and I don’t know how to deal with a girl that’s playing too hard to get.

There is a girl I like that I work with (yikes), lets call her, John Smith. I’ve had eyes for her for a long time, but I stood back because I was rather dedicated to not dating coworkers, even though the company I work for fully allows and even semi-encourages it (the company publishes an internal newsletter that often includes real company love stories). 1 week ago, she hit on me when I came in off the clock. The next day, she hit on me some more and it was really nice. We were building rapport, it was playful, there was a lot of physical contact involved, we made plans to hang out, I got her number. All this speaks of wonderful results from my subliminal use.

Later that same week, John Smith isn’t working, but another female coworker, let’s call her Smith John, was working late that night. Smith John has a crush on me and I’ve never done anything about it because I don’t feel the same way. Due to a turn of events, Smith John and I end up being the only two employees working late that night and we’re laughing, having a good time, everything is great. To my eyes I am NOT flirting with Smith John, I’m just having a good time with a coworker and it is what it is, other people see Smith John and I working together and the next day…

My coworker comes up and essentially asks me if Smith John and I are seeing each other. I’m like “Crapoli in my ravioli Batman! No, Smith John and I aren’t seeing each other. I have a crush on John Smith!”

So, naturally, I’ve been concerned about the outcome of this situation. Yesterday, John Smith is at work again, and…she ignores me all day. Not just hot one day, cold the next. Think surface of a god damn star one day, einstein bose condensate the next. Not being one to quit so easily, I essentially chase her down to ask her a question, she gives a brief response and speed walks away. I’m like, “Okay, stay strong young man, this is a test from the Gods.” But as the day goes on, her behavior becomes colder and colder and more and more obnoxious.

She goes out of her way to speak to every single employee except for me in the entire office. Twice during the day, she comes up while I’m talking to another coworker, stands within inches of me, and completely ignores me and talks to the person I’m talking to, refusing to look at me, never saying a word to me. As I watch this happen twice, I think “Fascinating technique, the simulations didn’t prepare me for this.”

This goes on for 8 hours, and I feel like I’m in a fervor dream. I can be certain that she was ignoring me, but I started going nearly psychotic, it seemed as if her every move that day was calculated to irritate and confuse me. It’s like I can’t escape her, haha. No matter where I am or where I go, she’s right there, just in eyeshot or earshot, completely ignoring me. She becomes one of those little floaties in your eye that’s always there until you try and look at it. It’s there, but the second you try to engage with it, it’s gone.

About halfway through the day, I just give up and refuse to look at the girl, even though she is always, conveniently within seeing distance. I suffer in my head and contemplate my life choices, I contemplate if I really even want this girl anymore, if she really wants me. I contemplate the nature of love and loss.

Over the last half of the day, I feel my heart breaking for the first time in a while. The reason is simple, I ended things/put a stop to things with other girls in order to “free myself” for this girl. Nobody told me to do it, but it felt like the right thing to do. So, I ignore her the rest of the day, go home, and talk to my female best friend about it and she gives me the following sage advice (paraphrased):
“Maybe she doesn’t know how to flirt and is trying to get your attention.”
“She clearly likes you, girls don’t play those games with guys they don’t like.”
“You don’t need that energy in your life.”
“Text her and ask her what’s going on, just don’t do it in a way that puts the blame on her.”
“She messed up up.”

Sorry for the length of this question, I would like advice on what to do next. My instinct is to completely ignore her until the crows come home, but that’s old me thinking and it’s not the solution to this situation.

Edit: language, forgot no profanity.

3 Likes

Simple solution but difficult to do if you do not have practice. And that is:

Ignore people who ignore you.

That’s it. Difficult to do at first especially since some emotions are involved on your end. But this is a great opportunity to start.

Ignore her unless it is a work engagement and whsn that happens be extremely professional. When she starts flirting again seeing that you have stopped giving her attention, continue to be nonreactive. It will either drive her wild or push her off.

Masculinity is being a rock when emotions are hitting at you on all sides. But you can practice it.

7 Likes

So all of that happens…

Did you ever bring that stuff up again?

(You’re running Emperor + Wanted, right?)

If you hit it off with the woman and you were making physical contact, making plans to hang out and exchanging numbers. Then she suddenly starts ignoring you…

Obviously something is wrong. You don’t need to sit around and think for hours. You don’t need to make internet forum posts for help. You don’t need to ask your female friends for advice.

You have to grow a pair of balls, lol.
You should have confronted her the first time she ignored you. Isolated her and asked her what’s going on. Direct, assertive, no time for games energy. Expression for genuine concern/confusion in response to the abruptly negative change in her behavior. This is just common sense. Be more objective. You’re overthinking, maybe you read too much dating stuff online about women.

If I was in your position and noticed her weird behavior, I would’ve immediately been like “what the hell” and confronted her (in person face to face, not in text). “Just a week ago we were exchanging numbers and planning to hangout and now you’re ignoring me, what’s up”? I would shit-test HER by putting her on the spot, watching carefully how she reacts and what she says.

That genuine obliviousness + concern + directness + iron frame that she’s acting super weird… will make her second guess herself and feel insecure like she screwed up, like she did something wrong. Then I’d distance myself in a frame that she’s weird.

9 Likes

Haha, you’re harsh, but you speak the truth.

Okay, so, here’s my question, then. In the pit of my stomach, I know that I handled the situation in the wrong way, yesterday. But now it’s today, and yesterday has past and I won’t see her again for a week (because of our work schedules). Now what?

Also, yes running EmP and Wanted. No, I didn’t bring that shit up. What I said in my post was a run down of everything that happened yesterday. I tried to talk to her, then I essentially gave up and started ignoring her for the rest of the day.

1 Like

I was not a rock, I was a wilting flower. haha.

1 Like

Lol! You can be a rock. I believe in you!

Wwe_the_rock_png_by_double_a1698_day9ylt-pre_(1)

1 Like

Maybe I can be a flower made of stone, maybe that’s my soul calling. Kidding/not kidding. haha.

2 Likes

I’d prefer a rock with flowers covering it :eyes: :ok_hand:t2:

It’s up to you !

Alright alright I’ll stop deviating the convo sorryyy

2 Likes

Go back to texting and hanging out with the other girls.

Show her that you are someone of interest, that other girls like you and want to be around you or be with you.

All this stems from your attachment, attachment is repelling.

Never tell a girl you like her.

Woman feel it when there is attraction. It’s not about what you say, it’s about the emotions behind it.

Never tell a woman about sex, romance, etc or directly tell her that you want her or lust for her but instead show her or make her feel it.

Make sure not confront her about this insecurity you are having!!!

@praisetheurdtree what are you running? You seem like a very nice guy… I think you would treat a woman well. But woman want to FEEL and you will not make them feel unless you play the seduction game.

If you put your cards on the table the game has ended and this makes it boring.

2 Likes

Hey, that’s the image. A core of stone covered in flowers. Haha.

1 Like

@praisetheurdtree I feel that if you go that way only do so because of genuine desire to have some time with other women

Not as a reaction because she’s ignoring you, sounds more mature to me

@Houdini why not telling a women you like her if youd do ?
I think it depends more on how genuienly you do it and with how you carry yourself doing it and are able to cope with a refusal

Your advise sound like playing a game with women, if you do so at some point it’ll generate fear or lack since you’re not being true to yourself, except if that way of acting is trully you, then you’d be right to do so

1 Like

That resonates with me. I’m being delicate here in my actions (despite the tone of my writing) strictly because I don’t want to be reactionary. Whatever happens with this girl, I don’t want to give away my power by reacting, I’d rather act. I don’t know if that’s coherent, but that’s my thought process.

This I understand from my previous 7 swings and misses in the last few months. Nothing is more unattractive than a dude who’s…well… a SIMP? Luckily, no cards of mine are on the table outside this forum. Haha.

1 Like

Let’s take a Spiritual view.

You want to manifest Love? Love yourself more than she loves herself, and in doing so manifest her falling for the dream YOU are living.

Sex?

Find yourself so immensely attractive that she is more attracted to you, than you are to her.

It starts from within you.

If you are attached because you want to feel something she has, but you do not have—this essentially means you are going to be reliant on someone else for your well-being.

This will make you fall pray to negative emotions each time she takes those feelings away.

I mean @praisetheurdtree their are programs here which make it all natural for you, so why don’t give it a shot?

You will start to understand romance and love for yourself.

3 Likes

Advice will never work because you will start to think about it instead of embodying and being it.

Unless you see it from your own experience it means this is not what you are presently manifesting.

So yeah… try Primal perhaps?

3 Likes

Yeah unless you confront her about it. Just swoop it away and act like nothing happened and she will start thinking about you again, and then the tables will turn… do the same to her and she will be in your position.

I mean you can definitely confront her but not from neediness.

It all depends on the emotion BEHIND the confrontation.

What you are currently feeling is going to repel her.

1 Like

You’re right, and you’ve helped clarify an insight that I had recently. I was reflecting on why I always end up with women that I don’t care about. I chalked it up to being myself around women I don’t care for, hence how easily I seduced Smith John, lol. But taking your words into account, it’s because the women I don’t care about, don’t have something I’m missing in myself. This girl has many things I want that are missing in myself which is the core of seduction according to Robert Greene. She’s seducing me, and I’ve temporarily lost my power to her, haha. Something like that.

@praisetheurdtree which program are you running?

1 Like

Amen.

Also, I’ve got Primal Seduction in my custom, and I have the full program as well.

Currently Running Emperor, Wanted, and a custom that included Primal Seduction and Daredevil mixed with some physical shifting mods and Ethereal Presence. On washout at the moment.

On Primal Seduction I can see you playfully squeezing her thighs while approaching her like a panther and asking her if she has been so busy dreaming about you that she has not been able to text back…

It all depends on your STYLE.

But always remember… what you feeling within, is manifesting without.

If it is lack you FEEL within, you will SEE lack.

My man with all that going on I don’t think you’ll need much advice. Wanted and Primal Seduction will take care of it for you.

Play with her mind heart and hormones lol.

But don’t be played… this is the game of the Wanted man… :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like