Palpatine in 2024

First post of 2024!

Technically 16 minutes left in 2023***, but I’m trying to figure out how the hell nginx works and will likely be still trying to figure it out well into next year…

I ran the stack as mentioned in my last 2023 journal entry and “The Mummy Returns” is on tv in the background, and I suddenly feel my desire to learn Hieroglyphics re-ignited. That happened in 1994/1995. weird.

Edit.*** Changed 2024 to 2023.

16 Likes

“Only a fool doesn’t look at the downside. But only a coward allows it to dissuade him from that which he knows he must do.”

6 Likes

Damn, and I thought 23 went fast. :wink:

2 Likes

Hah. Good catch. Editing.

1 Like

6 Likes

Made myself a spreadsheet for stack planning.
Each day is 15.5 minutes. Just the lengths vary each day.

Number of Days total: 23
Day The plan
1 IrresistiBILL (7 Minutes), Heartsong (5 Minutes), Primal (3 Minutes), Ascension (30 Seconds)
2 Rest
3 Heartsong (7 Minutes), Primal (5 Minutes), Ascension (3 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (30 Seconds)
4 Rest
5 Primal (7 Minutes), Ascension (5 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (3 Minutes), Heartsong (30 Seconds)
6 Rest
7 Ascension (7 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (5 Minutes), Heartsong (3 Minutes), Primal (30 Seconds)
8 Rest
9 IrresistiBILL (7 Minutes), Heartsong (5 Minutes), Primal (3 Minutes), Ascension (30 Seconds)
10 Rest
11 Heartsong (7 Minutes), Primal (5 Minutes), Ascension (3 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (30 Seconds)
12 Rest
13 Primal (7 Minutes), Ascension (5 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (3 Minutes), Heartsong (30 Seconds)
14 Rest
15 Ascension (7 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (5 Minutes), Heartsong (3 Minutes), Primal (30 Seconds)
16 Rest
17 IrresistiBILL (7 Minutes), Heartsong (5 Minutes), Primal (3 Minutes), Ascension (30 Seconds)
18 Rest
19 Heartsong (7 Minutes), Primal (5 Minutes), Ascension (3 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (30 Seconds)
20 Rest
21 Primal (7 Minutes), Ascension (5 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (3 Minutes), Heartsong (30 Seconds)
22 Rest
23 Ascension (7 Minutes), IrresistiBILL (5 Minutes), Heartsong (3 Minutes), Primal (30 Seconds)
3 Likes

Just had 2nd sub day (Day 3) yesterday. This stack is def making me too horny. But imma stick out this cycle.

2 Likes

Today was day 11.

I’m feeling more “centered” over the past few days.

I’ve been thinking today of when @Elme ran Sex Mastery solo back in the old days. Got some killer results.

Wondering what it would do for me in ZP form.

6 Likes

What is this? A custom?

1 Like

This was a very good reading indeed.

2 Likes

Yeah. Cores are S&SX and BDLM.

2 Likes

it would be fun to secretly visit mars first and leave empty Dr Pepper cans there for the first manned crew to find

5 Likes

So I’m running this stack of HS, Primal, Ascension, IB. And I’m somehow got sad recon today about sucking at idea execution.

Weird.

My problem: I don’t think I’m visionary. I have a hard time looking beyond present ideas.

I’m decent at finding optimizations for efficiency with current processes.

But not sure I’m good at seeing the NEW.

I think I’m coming up on issues of fear of being forgotten or inconsequential.

Like the world will forget all about me when my gone.

Not the kind of thoughts I’d expect from this stack. At all.

I suppose the stack must be hitting on some deep-even Identity stuff related to power and effectiveness. And about being “useful”.

2 Likes

Yeah that was wild, i was getting crazy results with sexual energy alone. I thought about getting it again into my stack, but if possible the ZP version.

ZP V2 i found it doesnt produce the same results i want since it gives you the " Free Will" thing that is just trash in my opinion.

I say that bcs on older versions you feel the kick of the behaviours you want to change into, V2 makes you mold into whats best on an subconscious level, and that might not be the best for what you want.

2 Likes

Literally just popped up here to your journal because I missed you and wanted to read the latest thing you’d typed.

4 Likes

Must be “presults” from all the subs I’m gonna run :wink:

1 Like

I’m at $57.92 stashed in my investment account so far. from 2 paychecks.

an idea hit me just now

Let’s say that once I get to $100, or more, I invest that in something. doesn’t matter what.

the goal being to get my $100 back in that account ASAP.
then use that $100 to invest in something else.

the point is to always be seeing what I can do with $100 at a time to make more.

the point being that any time that investment account reaches $100, I MUST invest it in something with the aim of getting a return. and making a challenge of it. To see how quickly I can get back to $100 again for the next investment.

I’d still be putting in my 3%-10% of each paycheck for the investment account. but over time, I’d eventually be able (if I choose) to dwindle that back as the investments would be replenishing the account and cover the $100 minimum.

I’d eventually have to up the ante, since when I’m at a certain level of finances, $100 won’t feel like much anymore.

5 Likes

Just bumped the direct deposit for that investment account from 3% to 4%. The idea is to gradually get that up to 10%.

Doing it slowly enough to give me time to acclimate to the money I have left in the main account so I don’t “miss” the money I’m stashing for investing.

3 Likes

I’m reading “Finish” by John Acuff. Just started, since I just finished reading Jon Taffer’s “Don’t Bullsh*t Yourself!”

I’m just barely in chapter 1 of “Finish” and came across a good quote worthy of remembering in the journal.

“Some readers have already felt uncomfortable with this chapter because they think the opposite of perfectionism is failure. It’s not. The opposite is finished.”

3 Likes

My cycle will end this weekend. I’m thinking next one might be PN, Stark Black, and an as-yet-to-be-determined third title.

If I keep up the idea of running 4 titles, I’d do
PN
Stark Black
IrresistiBILL (or PS)
Heartsong

1 Like