Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Total Break Down
The first stage of Khan

1 Like

Guys.
Why do you say Khan is very dominant?
The sales page doesnā€™t mention anything about dominance. You could perhaps share your experiences and explain why you feel Khan is dominant.

I have my own view of this but donā€™t want to spoil your views.

Thank you very much

1 Like

In a nut shell Pushes you do things you may not be in a position to do currently, manifests many challenges, makes it hard to stay in intolerable situations socially or otherwise, and many peopleā€™s, including myself at points, lives are constructed around bullshit there willing to tolerate.

1 Like

My experience was that even TB and then my tests runs of khan stage 2 and 4 felt very dominant

This was one place I got it from in terms of where it was said it was dominant

FireCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

Jun '19

Simon:

The salespage makes Khan sound like mostly a Socio-Sexual Dominance sub, and less of a Wealth one.
Is that a limitation on the sales copy, or is the script also more loaded towards dating & social game?

Khan IS leaning towards dominance and sexuality more, but make no mistake - dominance, ambition, drive are all parts that are crucial to anyone who desires to build their wealth. This combined with the parts of Mogul and Emperor that are in it, create a serious tool for any entrepreneur, especially if you decide to use Khan solely for wealth.

Conscious guidance will always play a part in how our subliminals work - so if you decided to pursue wealth with Khan instead of Emperor, it will definitely work, but in a different way than Emperor.

Simon:

Is all of Mogul (and more?) in Khan, or is stacking recommended!

Partially, however there are other wealth additions that are exclusive to Khan.

If you wanted to stack it with Mogul, you can. You will get more of a focus on building things up, which can be helpful with the extreme fire of Khan.

Simon:

• Does Khan also include Sex Mastery X v2?
    If yes, in which stages?

Definitely, try and see. :wink:

Simon:

Does Total Breakdown work on ALL alpha issues - confidence, money, social, sex?

Total Breakdown is just as it soundsā€¦ TOTAL, complete breakdown. Everything that holds you back will be broken down.

Simon:

Does Khan Complete also contain the little add-ons that Emperor has - Deep Sleep, Fat Burner, etc.?

In parts, yes.

1 Reply

1 Like

We shall see what changes Khan Q+ has.

2 Likes

Khan makes me very uncomfortable in certain social situations like it makes me irritable and angry. So I think this is the dominance part surfacingā€¦
I hate being told what to do on Khanā€¦
I hate following people on Khanā€¦
Especially when people donā€™t give me respect and recognition I start to get very angryā€¦

The above canā€™t be reconciliation.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

First line on Khan sales page:

Later in the description of Stage 4:

3 Likes

I agree, I experience this on Emperor as well. I think itā€™s recon in the sense that your reconciling behavior that is no longer tolerable to who you are now, I believe in these situations thereā€™s an action or communication to take with that person or for yourself. When Iā€™m really in recon on Emperor, I donā€™t act on these situations, or I act in a way that is aggressive. When Iā€™m not in recon I act in a way where I stand solid for myself and call something out or walk away cause I have more important things to give a fuck about.

Itā€™s funny you mention this because Iā€™ve liked my job and today someone was pushing me to do something and the way they said it had me want to quit, it pissed me off and I didnā€™t do anything, Iā€™m suddenly thinking about my job completely differently-like it is no longer tolerable.

3 Likes

anger is perhaps the means that pushes you to make use of it

1 Like

Itā€™s exactly what I am feeling

1 Like

Iā€™ve wondered if the dominance is also present in more confidence, and in wanting to make your life more to your liking.

Iā€™ve also wondered how to tell the difference between anger to motivate me versus anger that is reconciliation. Or if the 2 might be the same at times.

1 Like

Excellent question!

Do we learn social and sexual dominance by reading and watching videos or will the subliminal instill those traits by its self?

Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a combination. Iā€™ve found certain media to help me do things aligned with what the subliminal is intended to do.

Other times, I change spontaneously without any media.

2 Likes

Something I have noticed :
As soon as I increased the loops of Khan I have noticed repeating numbers during the daysā€¦
Any thoughts ?

1 Like

Terminus or Terminus ^2 phenomenon.

Iā€™m going to ask a question. It may sound silly, but I ask it of myself at times too:

ā€œWhy am I listening to subs? For results or for weird things to happen?ā€

It helps me refocus.

I know some people give these numbers significance and call them angel numbers. I donā€™t know what to think of them. I think it depends on your beliefs and values.

TBH I listen so any reconciliation is at a minimum and I see results.

@Malkuth @Lion @Azriel might be better at commenting on the above than me.

2 Likes

This comes up, understandably, with meditation too. And itā€™s a good question to ask in that context as well.

Weird things can and do happen; whether we intentionally seek them or not.

I like the numbers phenomenon. To me, it signifies synchrony and alignment. What are numbers, ultimately, but markers of pattern?

And so, somehow, in some way, patterns (and the perception of pattern) are becoming aligned. Surely there are additional deeper and more complex insights and lessons to learn here, but I donā€™t know them yet. Iā€™d take it as a sign though that something meaningful is aligning and developing in your internal and external world.

2 Likes

Thanks for that insight.
This only happens when I do more than two loops of Khanā€¦if I do one loop it doesnā€™t happen.
I also read a little about it being congruent.

2 Likes

I just opened my telegram now and noticed a person joined the group that I am in and that personā€™s name is A Khan
Fuck this is strange!

3 Likes

Youā€™re having Terminus Squared weirdness man!

1 Like