About Khan Total Breakdown

I plan to run Khan Total Breakdown for at least a month from tomorrow.

I still have hung-ups about approaching women though, for two reasons

1. I am really financially in the gutter
  2. I cannot afford my own property and don’t have control of my life.

I want to run TB to demolish turnaround wrong that is happening in my life but want to focus on wealth and independence before women.

Would Total Breakdown help me in this area?

6 Likes

Yo, @King!

Total breakdown…hmmm…don’t think so!

Was in the same boat… what helped me the most was commitment to :point_right: ST 2 – Ecstasy of Life

With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire. With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you.

Again, take a moment and imagine how it would feel to never to second-guess yourself on your journey, how it would feel to know exactly what you want in life, to have that inner knowing and step with absolute confidence on your path, and be absolutely sure you will achieve the abundance you so desire.

That is the Ecstasy of Life.

7 Likes

Hi @Y.o.B, this is an extract of the sale page, is that your experience?

1 Like

Yo, @Psiklou!

It’s like this:

1 - With ST2, you will not have to fear the dreaded question of “what do I want to do in my life,” - :white_check_mark: I’m learning what to do with my time, with my energy and focus/attention, pour myself into something and make it alive…harvest…value…give&take :dancer:!

2 - as Ecstasy of Life will help you dig deep into yourself and find your truest purpose that will bring you the riches you desire - :white_check_mark:± don’t know for sure if what I’m doing right now is my purpose or not…but it feels right, it’s paying & I’m enjoying it…

3 - With Ecstasy of Life, your path through life will be illuminated, you will be quickly equipped with all the knowledge and skills you will need, and you will have absolute determination to walk the path you see before you. - :white_check_mark: I got not only the knowledge/info but the right people at the right place and time… I didn’t get the motivation, push…to action…things was just happening, i kind of let the sub do it’s thing on me…

4 - Again, take a moment and imagine how it would feel to never to second-guess yourself on your journey, how it would feel to know exactly what you want in life, to have that inner knowing and step with absolute confidence on your path, and be absolutely sure you will achieve the abundance you so desire - I’m not quite there :point_up_2:yet… But it says imagine, right? Don’t we got something for that…? too…?:wink:

5 Likes

Thanks.

Rereading Fire’s thread now.

2 Likes

Yeah, my next custom is focused on Khan St4 and a couple of “work and productivity” modules!

I think it could do it, but still remember Khan is mainly based around woman, which means high sex drive and desire to meet :wink:

I don’t mind if they desire to meet me. I just want the freedom to pay attention to them or ignore them.

1 Like

Yeah, khan is cool, you just need to check with yourself what archetype you want to embody before deciding which sub to run.

1 Like

From my experience and from the men I speak with with in my men’s community I follow, when a guy doesn’t have his life sorted, money issues sorted, independence etc it seeps into all other areas of life like a virus. It affects your self esteem, confidence, body language, how you interact with women etc
I would suggest putting women on hold and getting these areas that you feel are holding you back sorted. Women will always be there.
I ran TB for my insecurities around women and limiting Beliefs and it did work but once I stopped running it eventually those limiting beliefs came back.
If your really financially in the gutter and have no control in your life like you said, women shouldn’t be a priority

6 Likes

So what are you running now then?

Is there like a list of archetypes?

Also which male subliminal is which archetype approximately?

So perhaps I should focus on my finances and run Mogul for 2 months…then maybe I will be in a position for to restart running Glorious Dynasties.

In fact, my personal savings are expected to have increased by more 10 x what I had usually in my personal savings account just 3 months back… though my medical insurance and medical expenses took out a large amount of my cash savings.

1 Like

But Khan is not just for women, isn’t stage 1 for complete breakdown and healing? That’s what I need currently don’t care about the rest really tbh but it comes with it so why not get those areas sorted as well

2 Likes

My advice was specifically for Kings situation. He said he had hang ups about women because of x,y,z related to his life. My advice is to get these Things sorted first which should be more of a priority then getting women. Once you get these life issues sorted, you will feel more confident in yourself To have women in your life. Get these things sorted by taking action. You can listen to TB which works on limiting beliefs but in regards to money issues and not having control of ones life, the ultimate remedy for this is to take action on these issues, and get them sorted out.

4 Likes

consider waiting until the new updates come.

as for using mogul to get finances in order, consider adding HOM, but you have to take action on the intellectual stuff. I would guess HOM is like a miniature EOG, without the behavioral stuff.

As for khan (+st1) in relation to finances, I feel that i am,

1. more resilient to stress, but this can be a double edged sword. Stress makes you stronger. I could see myself getting really soft on this stage.
  2. Khan already has mogul (As well as sultan i guess).
  3. Removal of “bad” influences has made me soft as well, I already discounted these ideas, now I feel I have some internal impetus that will prevent me from getting something positive when I see the source is “bad”. The converse is, I see good in bad, I just feel disconnected from accepting something bad as a motivation.
  4. I am still as judgmental of people, I just make sure to not let it affect me, or them.
  5. General energy levels are low, since stress is low. More “dark/animal/below” energy, which was suppressed is now making itself known. Being able to feel this, shows that my previous cognitive motivation is lopsided.

not sure If this was interesting (just rambling), just wanted to drop some discourse.

1 Like

TB + taking action In your life to get these areas sorted would be powerful
TB Works on blocks and taking action in life to fix your money issues and control issues is the perfect medicine.
Or mogul, or AM or emperor, you have a few ways you can go with this but the main thing is getting yourself sorted

3 Likes

Hmmm, yeah, I’ve read a couple of post on archetypes before, I think @Simon had done a breakdown of archetype somewhere on the forum… Can’t find it anymore :thinking:

Like Khan was really Social and sexual dominance
Emperor was the solopreneur, hard working guy
Daredevil was the fun and playful social alpha
Stark was the genius

Oh well, I can’t really explain them well enough to clearly outline the difference between them. I just searched a little bit on the forum and I can’t find the exact post I was looking for :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No worries. You gave me something to ponder :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger
How can you describe the wealth scripting on khan?
I want to run khan have fun but also make money and get better…

I’ll be honest, my priority weren’t really money when I was on Khan.

I am also reading my previous Khan journal, and am seeing a tons of reconciliation. Khan really made me an emotionnal mess. Also, I was discovering my job as a banker and was really motivated to work.

I also met a really rich man while on St3 of Khan!

This is a quote from my journal where I had my perfromance review.

As far as money goes :

Sooo, yeah, Khan does work for money and carreer, it just wasn’t my focus at the time :wink:

4 Likes