Falling into the light (thought and observations about Khan's Journey)

Hey what was your result like with Khan and Emperor? why did u swap?

1 Like

Oh, I’m still running Khan! I have strong results with Khan, which help me grow as a person.

I only added a couple loops of primal seduction and power can corrupt. Emperor made me REALLY dominant. I don’t know why, but whenever I run emperor, I get dominant as fuck. Think I should add it back in my stack hahaha, during winter I think the I don’t give a f*ck attitude of Emperor would be great for me!

4 Likes

What’s the biggest change you’ve seen on KHAN?

2 Likes

So are u experimenting 2 major programs at a time?

1 Like

By that u mean Swapping programs to keep a stack of two?

2 Likes

On khan I’d say I’m more dominant (not as much as emperor), socially savy (my social intelligence really grew since starting khan), and flirty (khan helped me with being more sexually open)

I currently run 3 instances of subliminal at the same time haha, it’s pretty much experimental, but I seem to have results with it.

For example
First track : Khan only playlist
Second track : Khan + Emperor
Third track : Khan + Primal seduction + Power Can Corrupt

5 Likes

my best business results are coming from combining eog st3+emperor+limitless. You can run 3 majors no issues but i dont use any stacking modules

4 Likes

Tis is one of my favorite recommendations. What do you think of Khan+ Mogul + limitless , or Khan + Emperor + Limitless.
Actually to be fair, I will open a new post, explaining my situation and choice of subs.

4 Likes

i would prefer khan emperor limitless

3 Likes

Same here, Khan+Emperor+Limitless :wink:

1 Like

would request both @rising and @GoldenTiger to kindly take a look at my new post " Ass Emperor VS Ascened Mogul", where i have detailed my reasons. :pray:

3 instances? Are you insane? :joy:
I suppose you can handle it after, what 4 months on ST4, is that right?

So far it’s doing what Khan is supposed to - more respect, dominance and vagina. Any improvement on the money side?

1 Like

what do you think of the results so far?

1 Like

I have the same query as michel

1 Like

Not much on the money side, searched for business, but right now I don’t have that much hope for it. Doing well at my job, have a bonus and raise, working on a promotion. I also started to learn how to dj two weeks ago, I spend like 10 hours a week on it haha

4 Likes

@GoldenTiger yeh, no real results with money, nothing doing…

Oh, just got a bonus and a raise.

:joy:

2 Likes

What kind of music are you spinning? :smiley:

1 Like

actually that is pretty sweet

1 Like

Yeah, I know, I am always comparing myself to my family… my father is a doctor and my brother is finishing his studies as a doctor xD

But hey! you guys are right!

@Baphomet currently mixing anything, I am practicing, latino music, trying to make it fit with mixing EDM and rock music dropping a good ol’ Bon Jovi’s It’s my life between two Martin Garrix track.

Mixing only EDM is pretty easy to do a decent transition, when I try to mix two track with lyrics, it’s a little bit harder! I am thinking on investing 2000$ on a xdj-rx2 at christmas so I don’t have to have my laptop with me. I am not earning money with that for now, but eventually who knows haha

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger any results with Power can Corrupt?

2 Likes