About Khan Total Breakdown

consider waiting until the new updates come.

as for using mogul to get finances in order, consider adding HOM, but you have to take action on the intellectual stuff. I would guess HOM is like a miniature EOG, without the behavioral stuff.

As for khan (+st1) in relation to finances, I feel that i am,

1. more resilient to stress, but this can be a double edged sword. Stress makes you stronger. I could see myself getting really soft on this stage.
  2. Khan already has mogul (As well as sultan i guess).
  3. Removal of “bad” influences has made me soft as well, I already discounted these ideas, now I feel I have some internal impetus that will prevent me from getting something positive when I see the source is “bad”. The converse is, I see good in bad, I just feel disconnected from accepting something bad as a motivation.
  4. I am still as judgmental of people, I just make sure to not let it affect me, or them.
  5. General energy levels are low, since stress is low. More “dark/animal/below” energy, which was suppressed is now making itself known. Being able to feel this, shows that my previous cognitive motivation is lopsided.

not sure If this was interesting (just rambling), just wanted to drop some discourse.

1 Like

TB + taking action In your life to get these areas sorted would be powerful
TB Works on blocks and taking action in life to fix your money issues and control issues is the perfect medicine.
Or mogul, or AM or emperor, you have a few ways you can go with this but the main thing is getting yourself sorted

3 Likes

Hmmm, yeah, I’ve read a couple of post on archetypes before, I think @Simon had done a breakdown of archetype somewhere on the forum… Can’t find it anymore :thinking:

Like Khan was really Social and sexual dominance
Emperor was the solopreneur, hard working guy
Daredevil was the fun and playful social alpha
Stark was the genius

Oh well, I can’t really explain them well enough to clearly outline the difference between them. I just searched a little bit on the forum and I can’t find the exact post I was looking for :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

No worries. You gave me something to ponder :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger
How can you describe the wealth scripting on khan?
I want to run khan have fun but also make money and get better…

I’ll be honest, my priority weren’t really money when I was on Khan.

I am also reading my previous Khan journal, and am seeing a tons of reconciliation. Khan really made me an emotionnal mess. Also, I was discovering my job as a banker and was really motivated to work.

I also met a really rich man while on St3 of Khan!

This is a quote from my journal where I had my perfromance review.

As far as money goes :

Sooo, yeah, Khan does work for money and carreer, it just wasn’t my focus at the time :wink:

4 Likes

For me im thinking whats the sense having all the women and no money lol …

3 Likes

Well, I still had a job and making enough money to live, but you know hahaha there is always an “in between”. I was making 40K a year and was living on like 25K soooo… well. But I’ll admit just to re-read my old journal really made me realise how much I’ve grew over the past year hahaha I can’t even understand!

3 Likes

So you say khan made you more money than emperor?or equal?

1 Like

I can’t awnser that question. I would say yes, but I don’t have a business, I decided to quit my job this summer because I wasn’t making enough and I hated my job.

I am more in the phase of discovering what I want out of life rather than just “pushing my business”. I want to make money, but I am soo busy studying right now.

But I will say this. Emperor will make you want to do your own thing. I had less anger of being “stuck in a job” on Khan. You can use Khan for business, but you don’t have the same push as emperor!

4 Likes

Perfect…nice and clear
Thank you @GoldenTiger

1 Like

If i go with emperor i loose the women :grinning:

womens come automatic when you are on top of all the other shit
when your alpha mode they desperate try to get your D bro

when you focusing your intention in ur money goals and driven to your goals
you cant help but exude a certain type of alpha male energy that women is literaly hardwired instincts to be attracted to
and its very hard to consciously control your instincts hehe :star_struck:
so even without any sexy subliminal, women will come for you just based off your foundation as a masculine man, its nature

5 Likes

I’m on emperor and SS right now, I went to school with my crunches and I had a couple of looks from hot girls hahahaha

I’ll say no, but you might want to add a couple of loops of SS, it’s pretty much a winner for me!

3 Likes

exactly bro emperor made me feeling a way about my job like
“screw this job i can do way better and im gonna do it idc about nothing no1 can stop me”
gave me lots of confidence and inspiration, it making me feel like a literally Emperor like i can build something i can build an empire and get riches
it automatically push me so hard bro lol i spend 7 hours researching stuff
my whole internet history full of business, marketing, information youtube vids
i am like obsessed and like sponge mode and whole time
it gives you burning desire for succeed and determination

before i start emperor my internet history is full of stupid stuff and i sit around all day doing nothing
and go to work like a slave and sex chicks from tinder

game is changing now :star_struck::star_struck:
i am changing subs is too strong

6 Likes

@Grimm1390 I have been saying that for so long.

1 Like

When you have your life and your shit together it will attract women by default. And higher quality women at that. It’s a side product of living your life and no being desperate in any way. Self awareness is huge as well.

7 Likes

I agree. Working on limiting beliefs and freeing yourself from them is important but once you free yourself from it your life situation and circumstances still are the same. Those have to be addressed as well or those limiting beliefs will come Right back up. For myself TB broke down specific limiting beliefs I had but I took no action to try to change my life circumstances that I was using TB to help break down my limiting beliefs regarding those life circumstances, So it was no surprise my limiting beliefs started to resurface again.

1 Like

What’s in new updates? Do you know the differences?

What I meant was, something might come out that would change khan, but not directly. Probably the biggest one is pricing/feature changes, if there was some update to single/multi titles. Best to wait and get the full picture after these updates settle down.