Falling into the light (thought and observations about Khan's Journey)

When i do feel the sadness i ask myself these days what makes me happy in the short term. For me it is taking on a challenge and succeeding. It be might be stuff i have been putting of for years. Like something like reading a novel . Or could be trqvelling to another country by myself. Or even meeting and seducing girls in a foreign land.

Everyone to himself :slight_smile:. When i succeed my challenge it brings me happiness. When i dont take action and say to myself "leave it for another day " i regret it and become sad later.

Think about what you have put off for along time and mayne take on the challenge.

7 Likes

Being honest with myself, I think I need deeper relationship… I always had this idea, I am super social, but I never really “feel” connected to my friends… I don’t know why. I’ve never been able to keep friendship, never keept contact with my friends in elementary school… my highschool friends are inviting me, but I feel apart from them. I even have some close friends with who I talk about emotions and deep stuff… but I never feel “connected”. Same with woman, I’ve never been able to build something longer term with a woman…

5 Likes

It’s funny how I seem to become radically conscious of the things that hold me back! Yesterday, I was frustrated because I knew deep down inside that I am scared to show sexual interest towards woman. I also know that I am scared of confrontation… I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt frustrated that my habits of trying to please everybody!

Men, I’ve never been this honest with myself in my entire life. Things start popping out (I’ve only named three here, but there are at least 3 others that really hit me in the past few days!). I see my flaws and all the stuff that prevents me from moving foward! I can feel my emotions, and see why I feel like that!

I am fucking IMPRESSED!

6 Likes

Even though I know alot of people. I only have deep connections with 2 of them. For me having deep connections with fewer people you can trust I feel is the best way. The two guys who I have deep connections with our friendships have lasted over ten years.

Don’t blame yourself for not being able to keep friendships. It should be a two way thing if you make an effort and the other person is afraid of intimacy and opening up thats their problem not yours. I have had girls and guys who walk in and out of my life and to never be seen again.

You would be surprised to know that those people who say they know have alot of friends are the ones who feel alone. Have you noticed how girls and guys are afraid to go out by themselves they need numbers to feel safe. So they go out with their so called friends so not be judged by others in the bar, restaurant or whatever meetup they go to. Some people are afraid of travelling by themselves

I talk to my two best friends everyday not just whatsapp we pickup our phones call and talk to each other. As we have such strong commonalities that have bonded as deeply as friends.

7 Likes

I should do the same, deepen the relationship I already have, for now my deepest relationship I have are with my brothers. I should call them! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hiii! Just wanted to post a quick update, as far as my job goes, I am still leading in Canada, but I’ve lost motivation since there is no new things to try and learn… I am still focused on getting better at selling!

As far as girls go, I had sex with two different girls last week (and one other the week before), went to the bar with my friends, made out with two differents girls and finished the night at a super hot girl (really pretty girl). I don’t know what happened, but It’s like after the first girl I fucked I really got confident and started making more moves.

I started Power Can Corrupt because I feel like I always had unease with power, wielding power or feeling powerful. Since I started Power Can Corrupt, I feel a little bit sad, empty inside and like I have no purpose in life, I don’t know if it is normal, might just be reconciliation because I don’t really like wielding power… even if I should be the one having it sometime.

As far as my subliminal stack, I am running 3 instance of Khan at the same time, after 3 days of running Khan this way, I got laid! and again… and again hahaha, I don’t know what is happening. But I am much more assertive with woman!

This got me thinking about subliminal influence. We know that the brain is influenced by the environnement at any time, what if you are not running enough subliminal to compensate for environnmental influence? What if you need to increase subliminal exposure to balance out the processing and learning from everyday life? If you feel like the results you get are not super strong, or you don’t really feel a strong effect from the subliminal you are running, try to run it differently, add more instance of it. Currently I am using 3 player on my android phone (poweramp, rocket player and poweraudio pro), each one of them got their playlist.

First: Khan ST4

Second: Khan ST4 x1
Power Can Corrupt x1
Third: Khan ST4 x1
Primal Seduction x1

Before that I was running Emperor at the place of Power Can Corrupt, and for a part of the day now, I run Power Can Corrupt on loop…!

8 Likes

@GoldenTiger - Congrats on “breaking the sound barrier” Sonic Boom!

1 Like

Yeah, pretty cool, I’m still pretty dominant socially, I go out and people come to add me on facebook or instagram, or something haha I feel like running 3 instances really helped me!

4 Likes

Congratulations @GoldenTiger on getting laid! Just think, all that temporary sadness and regret transforms into sexual freedom. How does that feel?

And you’re right, one sexual experience leads to another, and women can sense if you’re sexually confident.

2 Likes

Yeah, it just happens, but right now I have automn blue coming up, getting pretty down… haven’t texted anybody in the last few weeks and started working out like 6 times a week. No girls.

3 Likes

White tiger has come along way. If white tiger can change and i can change. The whole world can change.

4 Likes

Totally agree with that! Efforts+Subs = Deep change and shift in your identity.

1 Like

Hey what was your result like with Khan and Emperor? why did u swap?

1 Like

Oh, I’m still running Khan! I have strong results with Khan, which help me grow as a person.

I only added a couple loops of primal seduction and power can corrupt. Emperor made me REALLY dominant. I don’t know why, but whenever I run emperor, I get dominant as fuck. Think I should add it back in my stack hahaha, during winter I think the I don’t give a f*ck attitude of Emperor would be great for me!

4 Likes

What’s the biggest change you’ve seen on KHAN?

2 Likes

So are u experimenting 2 major programs at a time?

1 Like

By that u mean Swapping programs to keep a stack of two?

2 Likes

On khan I’d say I’m more dominant (not as much as emperor), socially savy (my social intelligence really grew since starting khan), and flirty (khan helped me with being more sexually open)

I currently run 3 instances of subliminal at the same time haha, it’s pretty much experimental, but I seem to have results with it.

For example
First track : Khan only playlist
Second track : Khan + Emperor
Third track : Khan + Primal seduction + Power Can Corrupt

5 Likes

my best business results are coming from combining eog st3+emperor+limitless. You can run 3 majors no issues but i dont use any stacking modules

4 Likes

Tis is one of my favorite recommendations. What do you think of Khan+ Mogul + limitless , or Khan + Emperor + Limitless.
Actually to be fair, I will open a new post, explaining my situation and choice of subs.

4 Likes