Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Take this with a pinch of salt.

These things happen when you get closer and closer to kundalini awakening.

Dont ask me how I know this

1 Like

Long as itā€™s not bad which I doubt it is.

Kundalini awakening is one of the most painful and emotionally damming process that a human being can ever undergo.

The final outcome is good. But very very chanllenging

1 Like

Synchronicity my friend

1 Like

Elaborate more if you can please @David

Just saw a car license plate now : MO KHAN

2 Likes

Is Dragon here Kundalini awakening?

1 Like

can be, doesnā€™t have to be, and is not always.

1 Like

MO KHAN MO PROBLEMS

good problems :sunglasses:

3 Likes

my thinking with this is these phenoma are like wind in your face when your driving some where,
itā€™s nice along the journey, it can give you a sense of synchronicity or alignment, but nothing to focus on to much. Just worry about the destination and journey.

1 Like

You are more the sage than me.:person_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

my knowledge may be limitedā€¦

but all the instances Iā€™ve read about online and about people in my real lifeā€¦

this has been 100% trueā€¦

maybe things were easier in the past when we were closer to our original natureā€¦ through time we have drifted too much, making the process/transition extremely painful

1 Like

Iā€™ll start by saying my knowledge is also likely limited

I keep going to write and share my experience with this but Iā€™m getting an gut intuition for myself not to so hereā€™s what I can say.

I believe that could be because the people who do it seamlessly donā€™t always recognize it as such or use it in those terms.

100% agreed, especially people who are also initiated into it without recognizing it, due to ā€˜ripenessā€™ and then transmission/ or drugs it could obviously be very destabilizing

After years of intensive practice and fixation on spirituality my sense now is for me personally spirituality is best experienced and not observed, like photons spirit makes the best waves when not monitored , it also lets me flow around spiritual identify, assumption, and claims.

Iā€™ve found validity in Dr. Hawkins on more seamless ways for it to occur. The ascension in his logarithmic scale of the ā€˜levelā€™s of consciousnessā€™ is correspondent with ā€˜kundanliniā€™ energy or rather I should say -it can be.

Sorry to derail @pacman

@David feel free to share anything further on my journal.

1 Like

Keep going
Iā€™m learning

1 Like

The angry part i also get it from Ascended Mogul, just like yesterday my boss wanted me to do a job for another company that is outside of oursā€¦basically she would get all the credit for others work. What i did? Nothingā€¦she had to do it herself.

2 Likes

I used DR 1 QV2 yesterday for one loop and went out today and noticed lots of staresā€¦like people couldnā€™t stop looking at me. Most probably mental blocks getting removed.

2 Likes

Mental programs that also block energy patterns in your body.

The only problem with the energetic patterns is a way to make them permanent but there is a wayā€¦with Anchors.

Please elaborate brother.

Making an Anchor in the subconscious mind for example when the train passes by you activate something in your body or your psyche or energy field.

Triggering a specific action when something you anchor to it happens.

By experiment i found it works wonders.

1 Like

Itā€™s really strange how V2 works. The amount of attraction from DR 1QV2 is insane. I also see repeating numbers many times in the day.

1 Like