Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I just found out today that the lady at work that I mentioned couple weeks back…she almost raped me in my room…
Her dad is someone that has been giving me a really tough time like 8 years back. Now his daughter wants me lol …
Strange…

5 Likes

It’s just normal when you are the Khan dude!

3 Likes

@pacman let us know how Khan Qv2 works for you :smiley:

1 Like

Will definitely do that after I settle from DRQV2 :joy:

Haha I totally understand, DR Qv2 is INTENSE. I can’t wait to see how I do with Khan after finishing DR.

1 Like

This reads like running a bigger stack has better effects than just running a single program?

Interesting observation.

Although I’d say this is potentially not true for beginners?

2 Likes

It just means that one must understand the nature of his subconscious in order to gain subliminal results which are optimal and with the highest efficiency.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely still trying to figure this out.

Experience and testing how it feels.

Imagine improving your subconscious on one level or compartment of external life, in this case, let’s take finances as an example.

The results you are having in your physical (external) reality are merely a reflection of the believes you hold internally in your subconscious, as these beliefs surface in thoughts after which they generate emotions and evoke movement in the physical world in a specific direction related to those thoughts/believes.

Do you see? Now imagine listening to 5 loops of Ascension which is very compact and focused compared to 3 loops of Ascension and 2 loops of R.I.C.H – since we live in a time/space continuum (3-dimensional construct) time is a necessary component of manifestation and so is moving through space.

There is only Now and Here (NowHere/nowhere) all else is an illusion.

So… taking all of that into account it is quite obvious that too much change in one direction at once may cause reconciliation but that does not necessarily mean you can not evolve in another direction both internally and externally at the same time.

Words just come short when explaining these things as I receive them in images. Verbal communication, especially writing is outdated and unintelligent, I mostly communicate telepathically these days – it’s how nature communicates (through emotions and intentions).

In essence, you may have reconciliation coping with too much internal change which is not reflecting externally due to time/space constraints, that does not mean you can not listen to another Title focused on other compartments of life to ease that reconciliation and grow nonetheless. Or increase your energy and take more action in the direction of what’s been reconciled, depending on the nature of this reconciliation.

Have a wonderful day, Alex.

4 Likes

Thank you (again) for your elaboration and explanation!

I have noticed myself sometimes that words just don’t suffice to describe things. I always thought it’s because I am not a native English speaker, but maybe it’s just because it isn’t enough.

Either way, I guess I accidentally did the right thing then running RICH and BLU alongside Khan although I was wondering if it’s too much sub exposure.

I do notice recon setting in a lot recently, but RICH still manifests either way. Now I have reinforcement that this works.

For me, it’s still tough to grasp what kind of action on Khan ST1 I should take. How do I take action towards mental healing? Meditation? I definitely increased that.

Sorry @pacman for derailing your thread, but this might be helpful for anyone!
@RVconsultant could move those into his summary thread if it fits?

1 Like

Continue here I’m fine with it @AlexanderGraves

1 Like

I’m not a DR user, but energetically this makes absolute sense. Once them blockages is gone, the good stuff can show through unrestrained and unchallenged.

Bro, have you read through your journal from the first post? You’ve changed in some ways that even through text is quite profound.

One thing I’ve noticed is your thinking and reasoning has grown quite powerful and the ‘sense’ of frame I get from you in some of your responses to others is just beautiful

Rooting for ya, my guy :fist:t3:

This Anchor technique sounds similar to a technique another user was talking about on here recently.

I don’t remember the user or the name he gave it, but I think (disclaimer: this is based off of 2am memory, forgive mistakes) it was an NLP technique where one brings to mind an emotion, feels and holds it. As they do this, one performs an action such as pulling on the earlobe and then releases the emotion and goes on about their day.

Supposedly, if one continues to practice this, in time, they will become capable of pulling on that earlobe and evoking that pleasant emotion at will.

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

1 Like

Gents!

I have come to realise Positive Masculinity. The way I was conditioned and hardwired was the total opposite. Thankfully it has come to me now. I will practise it and embrace it.

I have lost my Alpha behaviour from putting women first and using them as a measuring stick to see how I grow. TOTALLY INCORRECTLY & detrimental.

I am not ensuring that I put myself first and masculinity. I will not lose my sense of power and masculinity to a women.

We are all programmed that way as we grow up from childhood. I’m glad I see the effect and I am able to apply corrective behaviour.

These subs have been working from the day I started here. I didn’t have the knowledge of Masculinity to see the workings of these subliminals. I can guarantee that many users here also may not have knowledge of masculinity and various other topics to see the power of the subliminals.

I have also found that the more knowledge I acquire of the subject the more I can take action in alignment with the subs.

15 Likes

Huge insight and progress @pacman :trophy:

You made a commitment to stick by it and it’s paying off! Happy foy you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Continue taking action then take some also congrats on taking action

1 Like

Fucking beautiful bro Haha I see you read the rational male?

2 Likes

Yes I did
Post must be atleast 10 characters

1 Like

why can I only find guys who’ve read TRM on the internet and not IRL?

Total Breakdown QV2
I will be running this Subliminal again. I know for a fact that QV2 will reach areas that Q hasn’t touched.

I hope to update now and again.

5 Likes